Eden Garden of the GodS

So what’s the proof that people lived longer before?
What’s the proof of the Roman Empire?
A stadium?
Why do you butt in if you have no answer but rather another question? Are you admiing that there’s no proof of people living much longer before?
Prove The Revolutionary War.
So what historical account are you talk8ng about? The bible? It’s not a history book, it’s all hearsay.
There was no record of a Pontius Pilot.

Until archeologists found his name in stone in 1961....

Hundreds of verified historical events are documented in the Bible.
And what era is he supposed to exist in, because that can pinpoint him to only one figure used for the compiled character that used many, thus that character within the Pilate accounts be addressing only one singular historical figure exposing that character to cross examination within the whole broad spectrum of fables in the compiled characters image. In simple terms, it means you can dissect the historical from the fantasy icon and see the iniquities in the fallen ones image Ezekiel 28:14-15 about Lucifer the son of perdition( =fallen one)

A stadium?
Why do you butt in if you have no answer but rather another question? Are you admiing that there’s no proof of people living much longer before?
So what historical account are you talk8ng about? The bible? It’s not a history book, it’s all hearsay.
I guess all that Temple stuff they're finding is hearsay.
Ever try actually reading something?
The NT was written several generations after the facts. Do you believe everything they say at the temple no matter how absurd?

A stadium?
You dish out hate but can’t take the heat.
What’s hateful about asking for proof of longevity?
What's hateful about your derogatory, hateful, childish statements about religion?
What derogatory statement did I say about longevity? Or are you simply hiding the fact that you answer would be illogical and unfounded?

I'm sure she reads a lot of stuff. Reading isn't the problem. It's what she is reading for that is the problem.

BTW I warned you about TN.
You sure are an obsessive little twat
I called that shot. I wanted to make sure he knew it.

You don't know the first thing about problem solving. You couldn't make a case for something based upon what it is to save your life. You only think in terms of what something isn't. Then you say well since it's not that what I believe must be right. You've been brainwashed and you don't even know it. Not in what you believe but in how you process information. That's the root cause for why you are wrong on just about everything and your need to validate it by attacking the beliefs of others.
TN is desperately trying to find a way to deny the truth about Jesus so he formats his statements that way.

Right, TN?
Sorry, but without a scholars personal spin in olved, i find many contradictions with the bible.
A good example is using the fall of the tower that fell a thousand years before recorded sumaritan text from a religion that predates abrahamic religions by thousands of years that raises red flags..
I do understand the actual text of the bible got lost in translation but that is now the accepted texts by over a billion people.
I will admit things could be different if i understood hebrew and could read it myself but i cant. Thats not like learning spanish.. the NT does nothing for me at all. Like, why would god kill millions for defiance, then rape a virgin just so his only son would die for peoples sins that he has killed for? Did he go through rehab?
I know a few die hard religious people and they say my view is reasonable. They just have faith. Faith is something i dont have.
Why wont god show himself to me? Thats all i asked. I prayed that to him many of nights when i was a kid. Was he not listening? Did he not care? Has he already given up on a 12 year old with reasonable questions?
Why must my motives be questioned simply because i ask questions and believe in what i can see, hear and touch and dont believe in personal spin? Would jesus agree with you? I doubt it.

A stadium?
There was no record of a Pontius Pilot.

Until archeologists found his name in stone in 1961....

Hundreds of verified historical events are documented in the Bible.
None of the big events can be historically proven. Just because you can prove one thing does not make everything true. Go ahead, prove to me how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again.

I'm sure she reads a lot of stuff. Reading isn't the problem. It's what she is reading for that is the problem.

You don't know the first thing about problem solving. You couldn't make a case for something based upon what it is to save your life. You only think in terms of what something isn't. Then you say well since it's not that what I believe must be right. You've been brainwashed and you don't even know it. Not in what you believe but in how you process information. That's the root cause for why you are wrong on just about everything and your need to validate it by attacking the beliefs of others.
TN is desperately trying to find a way to deny the truth about Jesus so he formats his statements that way.

Right, TN?
The truth is Jesus was gay.

Omg lol
Seriously. I bet if you were a watcher of yourself you would see that almost every single argument you make is about how something isn't rather than how it is. You don't know how to use logic to properly construct what something is. You only know how to argue what it isn't.

There's a reason for it too.
Oh bullshit ding. The difference between me and you is faith. And also your lack of intellectual honesty. How you spin shit. How you lie. How you deny.

Of course they have the same story of creation and the flood. After Babel everyone was scattered. Verbal history by some was distorted over generations. Only the original Hebrew language survived.
They survived the flood considering that people predates all estimates of noahs flood. Of course, thats just estimates. Trying to estimate time from the bible seems like a waste of time.
They do have their own flood story that involves a survivor. He had visions from a god that something bad was about to happen. Then another God told him to build a big boat.
The more I look into dating the more I smell hullabaloo. Just too many variables involved so I tend to ignore any dating past 2,000 years.
We all know how you take a circle of people and have them repeat a phrase as it goes around and what you get in the end is not what you started with.
A lot of those people scattered at Babel used verbal communication to maintain history, so I consider the similarities to be a validation of the written Hebrew.

No probably Hebrew is a variation of Canaanite language. Before they spoke Yiddish.
Please take your rabid hatred of Jews to another thread.

Not hatred of Hebrews but fact.

so true-----Penelope hates FACT

Getting back to the OP, the reason Sumerians have an account similar to Genesis is because they shared a common ancestry/belief with the Jews before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

How anyone could come to any other possible conclusion is beyond logic.
Then why is their religions so damn diffefent?

Right, TN?
I've always believed that there is no such thing as an atheist. Only those who reject the truth. The Bible says, in no uncertain terms, that no one will have an excuse on Judgement Day.
I’m going to be judged by a mass murderer? Cool, I’ll be ok then. :biggrin:

The more I look into dating the more I smell hullabaloo. Just too many variables involved so I tend to ignore any dating past 2,000 years.
We all know how you take a circle of people and have them repeat a phrase as it goes around and what you get in the end is not what you started with.
A lot of those people scattered at Babel used verbal communication to maintain history, so I consider the similarities to be a validation of the written Hebrew.

No probably Hebrew is a variation of Canaanite language. Before they spoke Yiddish.
So then, what is the HOLY NAME used in the name of the Holy City using the original Canaanite (founders) Transliteration?
Wouldn't that be important, and the reason for hidden and unspoken name, blotted out name?
:)

Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36,
Jeremiah 25:29 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as Yerushalayim.

You already have the first name of
the Evening Star (Shalem), now properly transliterate the last name and then you'll find it with the first name as well in the Torah portions names as stated it would, and in Dan 10 in reference.
Canaanite Phoenician Jerusalem, Urushalim, The City Founded by Shalem, Phoenician God of Dusk
No the page is not using the Canaanite Transliteration shown on a tablet, it is using
our eventual English which is not close enough to the orignal pronunciation or spelling.
So you concluded wrong and proved my point,
the name and names of people
becomes blotted just as figures become created from mere words or titles with definitions not personas. Thus thou shalt not create figure and forms, and shalt not speak the holy name least you create idols and profane the name by butchering it and keeping people from seeing the Shiloh (one who's right it is), thus hearing the right message.

Sure it is. What do you say it is? Where did Hebrew come from and what was the name of the Canaanite Jerusalem?
Last time I typed it I was told not to share the info, because they thought you guys might figure out the full name, making it unsafe.
In other words, it seems they think you guys and humanity in general are not mature enough or evolved enough socially and behavior wise to behave with such info and thus will abuse it or harass or do harm with it.
By the looks of the behavior on these forums, and society in general I have to agree.
Although believers deserve to know, and so they can if they want through effort, something non believers will be too lazy to persue.

Right, TN?
Sorry, but without a scholars personal spin in olved, i find many contradictions with the bible.
A good example is using the fall of the tower that fell a thousand years before recorded sumaritan text from a religion that predates abrahamic religions by thousands of years that raises red flags..
I do understand the actual text of the bible got lost in translation but that is now the accepted texts by over a billion people.
I will admit things could be different if i understood hebrew and could read it myself but i cant. Thats not like learning spanish.. the NT does nothing for me at all. Like, why would god kill millions for defiance, then rape a virgin just so his only son would die for peoples sins that he has killed for? Did he go through rehab?
I know a few die hard religious people and they say my view is reasonable. They just have faith. Faith is something i dont have.
Why wont god show himself to me? Thats all i asked. I prayed that to him many of nights when i was a kid. Was he not listening? Did he not care? Has he already given up on a 12 year old with reasonable questions?
Why must my motives be questioned simply because i ask questions and believe in what i can see, hear and touch and dont believe in personal spin? Would jesus agree with you? I doubt it.
I'd like to know a university that would permit you to pass a course by going off in 1,000 directions.

Getting back to the OP, the reason Sumerians have an account similar to Genesis is because they shared a common ancestry/belief with the Jews before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

How anyone could come to any other possible conclusion is beyond logic.
Then why is their religions so damn diffefent?
Everybody claims antiquity and then sacrifices their children to volcanoes, or they create a caste system based on heredity.

I don't find TN offensive.
My own search has taken many years.
Mine did to. I never did what he does.

I guess it could be worse. He could be like Taz, er I mean Mudda.
Took me 10 years of attempting to reconcile something I saw. I was probably negative at points. But as long as you desire truth it works it’s way to the surface.
What did you see?

Omg lol
Seriously. I bet if you were a watcher of yourself you would see that almost every single argument you make is about how something isn't rather than how it is. You don't know how to use logic to properly construct what something is. You only know how to argue what it isn't.

Oh bullshit ding. The difference between me and you is faith. And also your lack of intellectual honesty. How you spin shit. How you lie. How you deny.
I do agree with Ding to a good extent.
You're looking in too many directions at once to steer the vehicle.
I'm not asking you to embrace religion but you are looking in too shallow a manner at too many things at once.

Right, TN?
I'd like to know a university that would permit you to pass a course by going off in 1,000 directions.
You mean like justification for religous inconsistencies? Good point.

Omg lol

I find it odd that you can accuse anyone of being intellectually dishonest.

I could go down the list of the threads you created and show how you failed to even make an attempt at understanding why something is the way it is.

Critical theory is so ingrained in you, you can't even see it.

Right, TN?
You mean like justification for religous inconsistencies? Good point.
Historical inconsistencies.
I'd prefer you to pick one at a time and study it for a week and see if it makes sense in historical context.

Omg lol

I do agree with Ding to a good extent.
You're looking in too many directions at once to steer the vehicle.
I'm not asking you to embrace religion but you are looking in too shallow a manner at too many things at once.
I think my problem is that i dont accept human justifications with shit that isnt actually there. You guys read what it actually says and fill in holes. I dont think thats right. Its like AGW.
How is the bible the word of god when i have to listen to a human make sense of it with opinion?
Thats not fair.

I want you both to know that I created the thread "Messianic Idea of Judaism" just for you guys. I wanted to show you how to build an argument for describing what something is.

That thread is step one of the process.

Forum List

Back