Eden Garden of the GodS

Hundred years after the flood. Like I said, I’m not getting into the dating debate in this thread so I’m leaving year out of it.
Damn. Noahs kids really went at it for 100 years lol
Mankind likes forgetting history so it can screw things up.

Different topic, but look at the ages recorded from Adam on down. Straight linear decrease until about 2,000 years ago when things bottomed out at our current life spans.
So what’s the proof that people lived longer before?
What’s the proof of the Roman Empire?
A stadium?
Why do you butt in if you have no answer but rather another question? Are you admiing that there’s no proof of people living much longer before?
You dish out hate but can’t take the heat.

Hundred years after the flood. Like I said, I’m not getting into the dating debate in this thread so I’m leaving year out of it.

Different topic, but look at the ages recorded from Adam on down. Straight linear decrease until about 2,000 years ago when things bottomed out at our current life spans.
A stadium?
Why do you butt in if you have no answer but rather another question? Are you admiing that there’s no proof of people living much longer before?
Prove The Revolutionary War.

A stadium?

Straight from The Earth is Flat contingent. There is a mountain of proof of the Revolutionary War. They you aren't familiar with it doesn't mean it didn't happen, although you seem to be of the notion that if YOU declare something fake then it didn't happen.

Let us guess, a Lying Trump supporter.

A stadium?

Straight from The Earth is Flat contingent. There is a mountain of proof of the Revolutionary War. They you aren't familiar with it doesn't mean it didn't happen, although you seem to be of the notion that if YOU declare something fake then it didn't happen.

OK, prove to me Pharaoh Thutmose III battled the Canaanites on April 16, 1457 BC in the Valley of Megiddo.

A stadium?

And Rabban Gamliel states in the Talmud that the Eatth is a globe.
And I trust your proof like I trust today’s media.

A stadium?

OK, prove to me Pharaoh Thutmose III battled the Canaanites on April 16, 1457 BC in the Valley of Megiddo.
CNN..

Does anybody know the approximate date of the Babel incident?

Same proof I have of who and when Julius Ceaser was. Historical record.
So nothing really, just the bible. Got it.

A stadium?
What’s hateful about asking for proof of longevity?

A stadium?
So what historical account are you talk8ng about? The bible? It’s not a history book, it’s all hearsay.

Same proof I have of who and when Julius Ceaser was. Historical record.
So nothing really, just the bible. Got it.
Its a fair argument.

A stadium?
So what historical account are you talk8ng about? The bible? It’s not a history book, it’s all hearsay.
How do you know the history books arent?
You know who writes our history down?

A stadium?
What’s hateful about asking for proof of longevity?
I don't think you are hateful, Mudda.

I think you serve a valuable purpose. So does TN.

Materialists always do.

A stadium?
Because if that were true we would know the true story about slavery in this country, TN.

I'm not surprised that a guy from Tennessee doesn't know the true story of slavery in America.

Does anybody know the approximate date of the Babel incident?

A stadium?

The absence of Herods Temple.

A stadium?
So history books might be hearsay, what does that have to do with the bible being hearsay?

A stadium?

Uh huh. Yet you trust each engineer and laborer that paved the roads you drive on daily, and constructed the stop lights, stop signs, and road markings. The brakes on every other car on the road, the precision of the steering mechanism, the pure belief that the gasoline in your car won't explode everyday and burn you to death, or the gasoline in every other car, truck, bus, and motorcycle. You trust engineers and manufacturing plant workers on the floor pressing out tires for your car, that they won't explode, or melt, or fail every single time you drive. You implicitly trust every person that made every one of the hundreds of thousands of parts on every airliner that flies overhead, the pilots, the worker that put together the fuel tanks, the mechanic that replaced the left engine, and the wing rivets, the tail bolts, the windscreen rubber, the altimiter, GPS, airspeed indicator, throttle, landing gear mechanism...

You trust a million mundane things made by unskilled workers every single day. But you are always ready with a ludicrous defense of some ludicrous bullshit you believe no matter how ridiculous.

I imagine you trust the laborer that put together your pc that you won't be electrocuted in the next 30 seconds. It's just the PH.D's in physics, biology, chemistry, history, climatology, oceanography of the world you have a problem with.

A stadium?
So history books might be hearsay, what does that have to do with the bible being hearsay?
oh goodness lol.. ok

Of course they have the same story of creation and the flood. After Babel everyone was scattered. Verbal history by some was distorted over generations. Only the original Hebrew language survived.
They survived the flood considering that people predates all estimates of noahs flood. Of course, thats just estimates. Trying to estimate time from the bible seems like a waste of time.
They do have their own flood story that involves a survivor. He had visions from a god that something bad was about to happen. Then another God told him to build a big boat.
The more I look into dating the more I smell hullabaloo. Just too many variables involved so I tend to ignore any dating past 2,000 years.
We all know how you take a circle of people and have them repeat a phrase as it goes around and what you get in the end is not what you started with.
A lot of those people scattered at Babel used verbal communication to maintain history, so I consider the similarities to be a validation of the written Hebrew.

No probably Hebrew is a variation of Canaanite language. Before they spoke Yiddish.
So then, what is the HOLY NAME used in the name of the Holy City using the original Canaanite (founders) Transliteration?
Wouldn't that be important, and the reason for hidden and unspoken name, blotted out name?
:)

Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36,
Jeremiah 25:29 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as Yerushalayim.

You already have the first name of
the Evening Star (Shalem), now properly transliterate the last name and then you'll find it with the first name as well in the Torah portions names as stated it would, and in Dan 10 in reference.
Canaanite Phoenician Jerusalem, Urushalim, The City Founded by Shalem, Phoenician God of Dusk
No the page is not using the Canaanite Transliteration shown on a tablet, it is using
our eventual English which is not close enough to the orignal pronunciation or spelling.
So you concluded wrong and proved my point,
the name and names of people
becomes blotted just as figures become created from mere words or titles with definitions not personas. Thus thou shalt not create figure and forms, and shalt not speak the holy name least you create idols and profane the name by butchering it and keeping people from seeing the Shiloh (one who's right it is), thus hearing the right message.

A stadium?

Uh huh. Yet you trust each engineer and laborer that paved the roads you drive on daily, and constructed the stop lights, stop signs, and road markings. The brakes on every other car on the road, the precision of the steering mechanism, the pure belief that the gasoline in your car won't explode everyday and burn you to death, or the gasoline in every other car, truck, bus, and motorcycle. You trust engineers and manufacturing plant workers on the floor pressing out tires for your car, that they won't explode, or melt, or fail every single time you drive. You implicitly trust every person that made every one of the hundreds of thousands of parts on every airliner that flies overhead, the pilots, the worker that put together the fuel tanks, the mechanic that replaced the left engine, and the wing rivets, the tail bolts, the windscreen rubber, the altimiter, GPS, airspeed indicator, throttle, landing gear mechanism...

You trust a million mundane things every single day. But you are always ready with a ludicrous defense of some ludicrous bullshit you believe no matter how ridiculous.

I imagine you trust the laborer that put together your pc that you won't be electrocuted in the next 30 seconds. It's just the PH.D's in physics, biology, chemistry, history, climatology, oceanography of the world you have a problem with.
Are those things really good examples of trust?

When a pedestrian walks across the road talking on his phone oblivious to the car that is speeding towards him, do you think he trusts that driver to obey the pedestrian crosswalk laws or do you think he is just oblivious to the risk he is taking?

The definition of faith is to have complete trust in something. I don't put complete faith in something without good reason and I sure as hell am not oblivious to the risks I take every single day.

Let's be honest here, OK? You don't have arguments for your beliefs. You have arguments against the beliefs of others.

Forum List

Back