Editorial: Joe Biden would be found guilty of rape under the Title IX standard he supports

An investigation is warranted. An investigation would either vindicate Biden or support the victim's contention. Either way, we should have an investigation at least as exhaustive as that conducted in the Cavanaugh case. I want any future president to be thoroughly vetted and cleared of any possible stains on his record.

Actually the one on Kavanaugh wasn't really an investigation...

But I have agreed all along to Biden been investigated as long as Trump is investigated in the same manner for hi 20+ allegations...

I expect a sworn interview from the accuser and the accused...

In Trump's case 20+ times...
The FBI doesn't do investigations? When did this happen?

Your imagination is running away with you again.

Dems have been unable to muster the faux rage because this time its a Dem leader accused of sexually assaulting a woman. One of their own no less the woman is a lifelong Democrat and former Dem senate staffer.

This is a good read.

Despite evidence supporting charges that he raped a subordinate in 1993, Joe Biden deserves the benefit of the doubt. Or he would deserve it, were he not such a hypocrite as to deny that benefit to others.

In 2011, the Obama administration, in which Biden was a boastfully proud member, released a “Dear Colleague” letter instructing colleges and universities on how to handle sexual assault allegations under Title IX. In practice, this "guidance" threatened to withdraw federal funds from colleges that failed to convict and expel all students accused of sexual assault.

Biden enthusiastically supported the measure. Anyone can make a mistake. But Biden has not learned from his mistake or withdrawn his support even after it is crystal clear that the policy is a disaster. Lives of innocent students have been ruined. Yet Biden is promising to reinstate the guilty-until-proven-innocent standard, which the Trump administration has ended, if he wins the presidency. Under this obscene standard, Biden himself would almost certainly be found guilty of rape.

There is evidence he did not. Reade has told 2 different stories. She has also told different stories to different people. I believe her first story but not her second story. It is not a ques6tion of doubt but a matter of proof.

Dems have been unable to muster the faux rage because this time its a Dem leader accused of sexually assaulting a woman. One of their own no less the woman is a lifelong Democrat and former Dem senate staffer.

Because she has told 2 different stories and the facts don't mesh with her second story.

An investigation is warranted. An investigation would either vindicate Biden or support the victim's contention. Either way, we should have an investigation at least as exhaustive as that conducted in the Cavanaugh case. I want any future president to be thoroughly vetted and cleared of any possible stains on his record.

But I have agreed all along to Biden been investigated as long as Trump is investigated in the same manner for hi 20+ allegations...

DC cops investigate Joe Biden and DC DA...
Right so let the NYPD and NY DA investigate most of the Trump ones...

Should have taken my FBI offer, Bill Barr can't get involved...

DC cops investigate Joe Biden and DC DA...
Right so let the NYPD and NY DA investigate most of the Trump ones...

Should have taken my FBI offer, Bill Barr can't get involved...

Why should they investigate? We have a statute of limitations for that very reason. It keeps people from bring shit up from 30 years prior when witnesses are dead, memories get foggy, etc.

Forum List

Back