🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EEOC Rulings Prohibit Racial Preferences In Hiring

Whites aren't being discriminated against. When your race has the majority of the jobs, you aren't being discriminated against based on race.

If you're not Black no one will listen.

I worked in civil service for 14 years as an accountant. What the non white personnel types do is discriminate against whites but refuse to admit it. I was the only CPA who applied for the job but it took them 5 months to get approval to hire me over the non whites who applied. My supervisor wanted me but she had to fight for me

I worked in civil service for 14 years as an accountant. What the non white personnel types do is discriminate against whites but refuse to admit it. I was the only CPA who applied for the job but it took them 5 months to get approval to hire me over the non whites who applied. My supervisor wanted me but she had to fight for me
I have friends and relatives who have endured the same nonsense.
Thanks to all the Black activists who encouraged riots in the 70s and 80s...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

It is illegal under EEOC rulings to discriminate against job applicants because of their race or color

Prohibited Employment Policies/Practices | U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

This is based on the 14th amendment guarrantee of equal rights and treatment for all races and ethnic groups.
I'm so glad you posted this because there are a ton of idiots on this site who swear that the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the law upon which affirmative action is based and the EEOC enforces, gives preferences to black people, even when they are presented with the actual text of the law and are asked to point out the section that gives preferences to blacks.

Passed by Congress June 13, 1866, and ratified July 9, 1868, the 14th amendment extended liberties and rights granted by the Bill of Rights to former slaves. ...​

I'm so glad you posted this because there are a ton of idiots on this site who swear that the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the law upon which affirmative action is based and the EEOC enforces, gives preferences to black people, even when they are presented with the actual text of the law and are asked to point out the section that gives preferences to blacks.
Irrelevant...Blacks will block traffic and bridges.

AA is not based on written law. It is based on policy of Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon and court rulings.

I admit not being current on this, but back when I was a lawyer it was generally known that there was no Federal statute that supported the discriminatory practices commonly referred to as "affirmative action." Congressmen knew that if they supported such a law they would be voted out, unless they were in a Pelosi-type district of brain dead Leftists.

AA was based on court decisions, Executive Orders, and overreach by the Deep State.

Forum List

Back