🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt Destroys Homes on Gaza Border to Erect Buffer Zone

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
It appears that terrorism and terrorist are scorned by a great many in the Middle East. I am very pleased to see that Egypt has taken this stand against terrorism...

"The Egyptian army bulldozed 13 homes along Egypt’s border with the Gaza, and destroyed the smuggling tunnels running underneath the homes, in a move that is being interpreted as the creation of a buffer zone to reduce weapon smuggling and terrorists crossings, AP reported on Sunday.

The military is planning to establish a building-free zone with no trees about 500 yards wide and 6 miles long, from the Rafah border crossing to the Mediterranean Sea, Northern Sinai government officials told AP. The homes were destroyed over the past 10 days to test the buffer zone idea in el-Sarsoriya, a few miles from the Rafah crossing. At the same time, explosives were used to cave in the tunnels.

This is near the area where anti-Israeli activists, including the late Rachel Corrie, used to protest the work of Israeli bulldozers.

Egypt’s government and the military have been trying to control the vast and lawless northern Sinai, where Islamic terrorists have forged strongholds from which they attack security forces. They have been using Homes and trees along the Gaza border as cover from which they would fire at Egyptian forces across the border."

It appears that terrorism and terrorist are scorned by a great many in the Middle East. I am very pleased to see that Egypt has taken this stand against terrorism...

"The Egyptian army bulldozed 13 homes along Egypt’s border with the Gaza, and destroyed the smuggling tunnels running underneath the homes, in a move that is being interpreted as the creation of a buffer zone to reduce weapon smuggling and terrorists crossings, AP reported on Sunday.

The military is planning to establish a building-free zone with no trees about 500 yards wide and 6 miles long, from the Rafah border crossing to the Mediterranean Sea, Northern Sinai government officials told AP. The homes were destroyed over the past 10 days to test the buffer zone idea in el-Sarsoriya, a few miles from the Rafah crossing. At the same time, explosives were used to cave in the tunnels.

This is near the area where anti-Israeli activists, including the late Rachel Corrie, used to protest the work of Israeli bulldozers.

Egypt’s government and the military have been trying to control the vast and lawless northern Sinai, where Islamic terrorists have forged strongholds from which they attack security forces. They have been using Homes and trees along the Gaza border as cover from which they would fire at Egyptian forces across the border."

good deal i have felt the best ting is simply to build a wall around the terrorists

and keep them there

WALLS are something to be proud of. The Berlin Wall worked out well. The walls of the Nazi concentration camps worked out well. HISTORY tells us the truth about Walls.

So good to see Egypt & Israel working together against the terrorists. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So good to see Egypt & Israel working together against the terrorists. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Sometimes politics and national agendas have to take a back seat to what is the right thing to do. Terrorism is simply unacceptable.

So much Hypocrisy is being displayed here. If a person is a true supporter of Walls they would support all of them. As for me, I do not support any of them. They imprison and cause deprivations of basic human needs of people and they hurt and kill. I do not support any of the walls of concentration camps set up today in Gaza or at any time in History.

Blessings and luck to the Egyptian military in their justified struggle against terror!

So much Hypocrisy is being displayed here. If a person is a true supporter of Walls they would support all of them. As for me, I do not support any of them. They imprison and cause deprivations of basic human needs of people and they hurt and kill. I do not support any of the walls of concentration camps set up today in Gaza or at any time in History.

You're against all barrieres?

So you'll have no problem of criminals walking around free? no walls needed in correctional centers and prisons?:eusa_whistle:

I agree. Your hypocrisy is being displayed. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Before that wall went up, Palestinians were constantly sending suicide bombers to target kindergartens and pizzerias. No condemnation from you. Now that has stopped. Thank goodness Egypt is wising up.

I agree. Your hypocrisy is being displayed. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Before that wall went up, Palestinians were constantly sending suicide bombers to target kindergartens and pizzerias. No condemnation from you. Now that has stopped. Thank goodness Egypt is wising up.

But killing the Jews is ok.

But whenever a Palestinian farts it's Israels fault:doubt:

So you'll have no problem of criminals walking around free? no walls needed in correctional centers and prisons?:eusa_whistle:

We are not speaking of municipal prisons.

I never said any of that. But if you want to believe those statements to be true, thats your choice to make, of course.

But, Frau Sherri, if you are so concerned with the Egyptians destroying homes on the Gaza boarder, how come you, as a "good Christian" woman haven't said anything about those belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood destroying Christian churches? And of course harming and killing people -- I guess it was nothing for Frau Sherri's friends to drag that Christian Copt taxi driver out of his cab and behead him.

But you said "you don't support any of them", refering to walls.

As an attorney, you should know that one doesn't say things which can be held against him later:cool:

I never said any of that. But if you want to believe those statements to be true, thats your choice to make, of course.

We look at what you say, and DON'T say, and take healthy conclusions. nothing more.

It's just lies after lies after lies after lies with Sherri. Sometimes I wonder why we even bother responding to her

The effects are already wipe sweeping and serious. Hopefully, this will slow down, if not cripple, the terrorists and their activities.

"Officials in the Gaza Strip say an Egyptian military crackdown on smuggling tunnels has led to dire shortages of fuel in the Palestinian territory.

Fuel used to be brought from Egypt to Gaza through the tunnels. But Hamas spokesman Islam Shahwan says Egypt has closed or destroyed dozens of the tunnels along the Egypt-Gaza border in recent weeks, and almost no tunnels are now in use.

Palestinians are lining up at gas stations, and daily power outages last up to 14 hours."
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip: Gaza officials: Egypt crackdown causes fuel crisis - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

The effects are already wipe sweeping and serious. Hopefully, this will slow down, if not cripple, the terrorists and their activities.

"Officials in the Gaza Strip say an Egyptian military crackdown on smuggling tunnels has led to dire shortages of fuel in the Palestinian territory.

Fuel used to be brought from Egypt to Gaza through the tunnels. But Hamas spokesman Islam Shahwan says Egypt has closed or destroyed dozens of the tunnels along the Egypt-Gaza border in recent weeks, and almost no tunnels are now in use.

Palestinians are lining up at gas stations, and daily power outages last up to 14 hours."
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip: Gaza officials: Egypt crackdown causes fuel crisis - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Gloating over pain of others is such an ugly thing to watch. It tells all of us so much about a person. Over half of Gazas 1.7 million residents are children, I see no conscience in a person who that means nothing to. Fuel does things like keep alive premature babies in incubators.

Gloating over pain of others is such an ugly thing to watch. It tells all of us so much about a person. Over half of Gazas 1.7 million residents are children, I see no conscience in a person who that means nothing to. Fuel does things like keep alive premature babies in incubators.

Would you point out one word where Connery is gloating? You are too obsessed lady (I use that term sparingly). I would suggest a reading comprehension course.

Forum List

Back