🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Egypt’s navy ‘intercepts arms-laden ship from Israel’

And so do you have your agenda and any source used by pro Israel posters you consider propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling? Have you learned how to say Dirty Jewish dog yet in Arabic like you learned how to say it in Farsi? Then you could throw it out to some Jewish poster who understands Arabic the same way you did to an Iranian Jewish poster? As far as Wikipedia is concerned, in an article about it in one major U.S. newspaper, a teacher commented that she doesn't let her students use Wikipedia as a source and that she wants them to use encyclopedia instead which are more trustworthy. You see, Seal, there are ex Muslims who have dropped out of Islam .............
Islamic Lies & Myths - By Ahmed Simon

And, of course, Seal was ready to believe Jos' nonsense about Israel being involved in the country of Togo when all the Israelis were doing is trying to supply some security company in its attempt to fight off the pirates. Meanwhile, no doubt Seal and Jos have no problems with the Iranians smuggling arms to Hamas to kill the Israelis. He and Jos were probably happy to see billboards in Gaza thinking them for the weaponry

most of the links posted by the pro-israeli/zionist/jewish posters are either hate sites or propaganda sites. yes, there are ex-muslims who have fallen away from islam...and some of them run or contribute to hate sites and propaganda sites. the reason why jews/zionists have to resort to such biased sites is because in most cases, their position is indefensible. if it were not so, they could easily find a plethora of reliable, neutral sites. LOL...one poster recently tried to prove his position by referring to the movie, "exodus", as a factual reerence.

please do not say things about me that are not true.

also, please do not try to tell others what i do or do not think. have you ever known me to have either any difficulty or any reluctance to express my thoughts at all.

you are right though. while i have some minor problems with HAMAS because i do not particularly like political organisations or governments linked so closely to religious movements, i have no problem whatsoever with them arming themselves in whichever way possible with but a few eceptions. that is one of the reasons they were elected. i do wish it was the USA supplying them as i believe they would be a far better ally than israel has been and that it would favilitate the path to peace.
You know, Seal, it can work both ways. While you are constantly throwing your b.s. about hate sites and propaganda sites, we can turn it around and say you and your like-minded friends are using hate and propaganda sites. Just because you don't like what is being said doesn't make articles coming from either a hate site or a propaganda site. But keep on trying to get the viewers to believe your nonsense. I am sure many of them find it very amusing. Is it a surprise to anyone that Seal would rather see Hamas supplied with U.S. arms rather than Israel since Hamas said it would never accept the existence of Israel?

If my wife asks me if I'm cheating, can I use Taqiyya and say of course not.
Abosutely not! Tell the truth and take your whuppin' like a man! But you could say you were playing golf with the guys til 3 AM in the morning. Doesn't hurt to try!

Forum List

Back