Eight people are dead and nearly 20 hospitalized after mass casualty event at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival

Didn't he say just before the push "this is your last chance to get into this business right now."

I mean he deserves responsibility for this
This is a lot more damning than anything Trump said.

Riot causing rhetoric at the 1:00 minute mark
The rushers should be facially, ID'd put in jail

More out of control crap from out of control performer and those not so much seeking musical entertainment but rather a riot.

When
Slap the bitch
Fuck the police
Kill white people

Are 95% of the content, lyrics and theme of rap crap then little wonder it attracts the thought absent feelers that it does

First, deepest sympathies to the families of the dead and the injured.

Second, parents should encourage their children to refrain from attending any concert featuring a rap star.

No doubt the majority of the audience are lovely people, but there is also no doubt that a large minority are, well, very bad people who are looking for trouble.

(Let's not discuss the ethnicity angle, Some liberals point out that there have been such stampedes at concerts that were attended by almost all Caucasians.)

"Houston Police Chief Troy Finner acknowledged a report that an unknown individual may have injected other people with drugs, including a security guard who felt a prick in his neck and went unconscious. He was revived with Narcan."

I don't believe him. The same thing happened three times previously at his concerts:

1636243413154.png

1636243489077.png

1636243536603.png

While while people were being crushed, the rapper running the event was begged to stop the show. His response:

1636243616448.png

1636243648616.png

Why do you assume they were all black other than your own overt racism? I took my son and some friends to a Travis Scott concert a few years ago and the crowd was 95% white people.
There are pictures in this morning`s WaPo showing exactly that. I never heard of this guy and I have no idea what he does but yes, they were mostly white.

Had no idea who this guy is. With a name like Travis, I assumed it was a white, country music star.

Why was I not surprised to learn it was a black thing

What is a "black thing"....all the white people that rushed the stage and killed each other?

Forum List

Back