Eight people are dead and nearly 20 hospitalized after mass casualty event at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival

i convinced myself they all came to see Scott's abs

too soon!
I'm wondering if they were recently vaccinated. I know that loud music and bright lights makes the heart pump faster.

• Severe allergic reactions. Rarely, a potentially life-threatening reaction called anaphylaxis may occur, most often in people known to have had severe vaccine reactions in the past. CDC estimates suggest anaphylaxis occurs in 11 cases per million doses among people receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. The signs are trouble breathing, swelling of the face and throat, rash, and low blood pressure. It usually occurs soon after vaccination, and can be treated with epinephrine (as in an EpiPen). That’s why people are observed for at least 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine with epinephrine at the ready.

i convinced myself they all came to see Scott's abs

too soon!
How horrible. Especially to those of us who have seen it before.

December 3 1979 my older brother took me to see the Who at riverfront coliseum in cincinnati. 11 people were trampled to death trying to get in.

Gratefully this sort of thing does not happen often. I think usually it happens due to a combination of error and conditions.

That night in Cincinnati it was very cold and some people had been waiting all day to get in. Most of the seats were open seating or festival seating ( first come first grab ). Basically the crowd surged in to get the good seats and to get out of the cold. Ity didn't help that they only opened two doors on one end of the building which everyone pressed towards. It's an oval shaped building with doors all around the perimiter. It might have helped if they opened a few more at different spots.

Since then festival seating is banned in Cincinnati for most large venues.

Indeed apparently the event organizers together with a satanic Fauci agency of some kind provided free tickets for dummies dumb enough to take the Fauci Jab. The Fauci Jab is known to cause inflammation of the heart resulting in cardiac arrest under exertion.

Just as George "Cry Baby" Floyd died of a Fent OD, these deaths also seem not the result of being a knee to the back. But the last thing Fake News will admit is that the Fauci Jab caused the heart attacks.

FDs1oeoXsAo7jbl

FDs1u80WQAoMRSO

FDs11mcWUAMS1Yp

FDs18cBXEAMeZ34

FDs2C8xXEAsXXU-

I didn't know much about this guy, so I looked up his background a bit. His father was a business owner, and his mother worked for Apple. He graduated high school at 17, and attended college for 2 years. He definitely doesn't seem like the thug type. He could have done things differently, but it sounds like a lot of blame should be layed on the venue, and their security protocols.

"Travis Scott is offering to cover funeral costs for those who died at Astroworld Fest, and extending even more help for those affected"

the least he can do

OMG... How horrible. I never heard of this guy.
I hadn't heard of him before Saturday either when the family of the first victim who was attending school at one of the universities here in the Pacific Northwest had their attorney on T.V. denigrating Scott in the manner that I feared would happen.

Tonight the attorney reveal (or maybe it was the dad) that Victim #1 was replied upon or they anticipated relying on him for financial support (the photo they showed of him was in his cap & gown). Apparently he recently graduated with a sough-after degree in advanced computer science.

Another victim was on T.V. crying (literally) about how people go to concerts to have fun, not die.

This event is a tragedy no doubt but the speed with which the current 35 plaintiffs got this lawsuit against Scott filed has to be fairly unprecedented.

I have my thoughts on the matter, but when you buy a ticket to attend a concert or any event in a venue like this or the Daytona Speedway for example, aren't you required to waive some liability to participate? One of Scott's people stated "it's a mosh pit, what do you expect". This mean anything to anyone?

I personally would never attend any type of event where I run the risk of getting penned in somewhere and then trampled, but that's just me, I probably stopped being fun decades ago.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of him before Saturday either when the family of the first victim who was attending school at one of the universities here in the Pacific Northwest had their attorney on T.V. denigrating Scott in the manner that I feared would happen.

Tonight the attorney reveal (or maybe it was the dad) that Victim #1 was replied upon or they anticipated relying on him for financial support (the photo they showed of him was in his cap & gown). Apparently he recently graduated with a sough-after degree in advanced computer science.

Another victim was on T.V. crying (literally) about how people go to concerts to have fun, not die.

This event is a tragedy no doubt but the speed with which the current 35 plaintiffs got this lawsuit against Scott filed has to be fairly unprecedented.

I have my thoughts on the matter, but when you buy a ticket to attend a concert or any event in a venue like this or the Daytona Speedway for example, aren't you required to waive some liability to participate? One of Scott's people stated "it's a mosh pit, what do you expect". This mean anything to anyone?

I personally would never attend any type of event where I run the risk of getting penned in somewhere and then trampled, but that's just me, I probably stopped being fun decades ago.

How could it be Scott's fault?

Forum List

Back