Eight people are dead and nearly 20 hospitalized after mass casualty event at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival

never heard of the dude pretty sure he sucks tho
Yea, ....also never heard of him, so I checked out some of his songs.
On a talent scale of 1 to 10, I would rate him a zero.
He can't sing.
He only has very lame rhymes.
It is amazing that he has fans.
Some people have bad taste in their entertainment choices.

How could it be Scott's fault?
The allegations are they he has in the past encouraged such behavior (the fans rushing the stage and/or overwhelming the ticket gates so that they end up attending without a ticket I guess).

Last edited:
The allegations are they he has in the past encouraged such behavior (the fans rushing the stage and/or overwhelming the ticket gates so that they end up attending without a ticket I guess).
Travis said he didn't know what was going on out in the crowd.

When something like this happens, they were supposed to shut down the concert because security was unable to check all the attendees for weapons. That he could have been shot while on stage. And so his life was in danger.

And so he was set up.

Are you spreading this conspiracy theory?
Well to be honest, from what I've been clued in on, Scott is a business man, he's affiliated with the billionaire Kardasian (sp) so presumably, he has insurance to cover these types of losses, BUT I have this nagging feeling that this was more about looking for a payday.

Sure people sue and when others are negligent then the person or their family has the legal right to be made whole or to have their lives restored to what it was before the damage alleged caused by the defendants.

There is just something about it that has not set right with me from moment one but we'll see how much each of these individual's lives and "potential net earnings" tally up.

The performers cannot see what is going on in the crowds because of the bright lights.
Are you spreading this conspiracy theory?
well it was a set up. And they are trying to blame the Black man (Travis Scott) who is a descendant of slaves. Which none of the race-baiting media isn't protecting the Black entertainer like they did for other entertainers that speak out against Pres Trump. Remember, they are pushing out this racist narrative CRT.

They know that Travis couldn't see what was going on out in the crowd.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but did this concert even have a security staff at all?

God bless you and the surviving victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, anyone who creates a big enough disturbance should be thrown out with no refund and arrested should they be guilty of something severe enough.

Well to be honest, from what I've been clued in on, Scott is a business man, he's affiliated with the billionaire Kardasian (sp) so presumably, he has insurance to cover these types of losses, BUT I have this nagging feeling that this was more about looking for a payday.

Sure people sue and when others are negligent then the person or their family has the legal right to be made whole or to have their lives restored to what it was before the damage alleged caused by the defendants.

There is just something about it that has not set right with me from moment one but we'll see how much each of these individual's lives and "potential net earnings" tally up.

What are you suggesting?

from the NYT:

"Today’s festivals and concerts are taking the athleticism of the mosh pit to a new level," writes @nabilayers. After the deaths at the Astroworld Festival, Nabil asks: "Why are generation after generation of young people drawn to these places where they're pushed, jostled, pummeled or worse?" Nabil, a record label executive who has spent 25 years playing in bands, has come to a realization: "When a feeling of shared community and that primal sense of adventure and danger meet at a concert, the result can be intoxicating. We feel a rush when we push things to the edge, especially when we do so in communion with others." Usually, he says, even large music events are safe. "But part of what many people love about concerts is the feeling of danger; the sense that you never know, something might go wrong."

Forum List

Back