Eight states see a rise in COVID Cases

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....

Rises in infection just mean more people will have natural immunity and won't need a covid vaccine.

Tell that to Tom Hanks and his wife.
See that is a vacuous statement delivering nothing
Or...you simply have no idea what you're talking about:

Rita Wilson No Longer Has COVID-19 Antibodies 11 Months After Getting Sick

How long does the vaccine work?

I'm doing my part by remaining in the control group of these experimental vaccines.
A control group is a group separated from the rest of the experiment such that the independent variable being tested cannot influence the results. This isolates the independent variable's effects on the experiment and can help rule out alternative explanations of the experimental results.

you do know that the virus is targeting mostly blacks and hispanics right?
No it isn't.
Yes it is....
Nope. Sorry. Covid has no racial preference. Words mean things. Your statement is wrong.

Here...I'll spoon feed you. Why don't you know this and why are you fighting this fact so hard. The virus has always hit hispanics and blacks harder..

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....
The vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. Those who don't get it................it's on them now. (not counting children who may be unfortunate enough to have anti-vaxxer nut-job parents)

Speaking of anti-vaxxer nutjobs...

Kamala Harris on COVID vaccine: Won’t take it if Trump tells me to​

So what, none of your business if someone decides not to get vaccinated Herr Himmler.

my Body, my choic.....STFU And take your shot untermenschen!!

Never thought of it as political, I have had the virus and the Cleveland Institute did a study and found that those that have had the virus see no increased benefit from being vaccinated. Why should people that have had Covid-19 be vaccinated if there is no added benefit? I'm not into adding risk in my life.

Because anti-bodies fade over time and the virus mutates into different forms that those anti-bodies may not be as well suited at protecting against.

Its the same reason people who have been vaccinated will likely need a booster periodically.
It buys me time to see if I really need a vaccine. I am not needing to get it right away.

Never thought of it as political, I have had the virus and the Cleveland Institute did a study and found that those that have had the virus see no increased benefit from being vaccinated. Why should people that have had Covid-19 be vaccinated if there is no added benefit? I'm not into adding risk in my life.

Because anti-bodies fade over time and the virus mutates into different forms that those anti-bodies may not be as well suited at protecting against.

Its the same reason people who have been vaccinated will likely need a booster periodically.
It buys me time to see if I really need a vaccine. I am not needing to get it right away.

Fair. If you've had COVID, you're probably protected for 9 months or so.

But those anti-bodies drop off fast, so be careful.

Nearly a year after falling ill with COVID-19 alongside her husband Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson revealed she no longer carries coronavirus antibodies. After recovering, she and Hanks, both 64, participated in a UCLA study that regularly tested them for antibodies to learn more about how long they linger. For Wilson, they lasted 11 months.

“Sadly, I don’t have the antibodies anymore,” she said in a Feb. 1 interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. “I just tested two weeks ago … but it’s okay, I have a mask and I have hand sanitizer, so I’m back like everyone else.”

you do know that the virus is targeting mostly blacks and hispanics right?
No it isn't.
Yes it is....
Nope. Sorry. Covid has no racial preference. Words mean things. Your statement is wrong.

Here...I'll spoon feed you. Why don't you know this and why are you fighting this fact so hard. The virus has always hit hispanics and blacks harder..

That's true of the seasonal flu too. Most respitory illnesses disproportionately effect people of color. This from 2009

"Oklahoma documented a disparity in race/ethnicity specific incidence rates per 100 000 for hospitalized cases; among the 1081 cases reported, the rates were highest for Blacks (55%) and Native Americans (37%) and lowest for Whites (26%)."

The people who are in hospitals fighting for their lives now are those who aren't vaccinated.

I'm surprised that Hawaii is seeing an increase. They have a strict quarantine if you don't have a negative covid test.

The people who are in hospitals fighting for their lives now are those who aren't vaccinated.

I'm surprised that Hawaii is seeing an increase. They have a strict quarantine if you don't have a negative covid test.
are you so sure about that?

If states aren't required to notify Johns Hopkins, how or why is it gathering data? What are the numbers? Pretty convenient that J.H. also has data on hand that signifies political party registration. I smell a dead rat.

you're an antirights fascist if you have knelt to your god and took the shot shut the fuck up
We did just that and effective today NO MORE MASKS.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Never wore the face diaper
Here is your result.

Opera Snapshot_2021-06-14_170613_www.google.com.png

Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Forum List

Back