Either the economy has recovered or it hasn't. Which is it libs?

Obama SAVED the economy.

Those are liberal words not mine. So again I ask, if it is saved why do we have to keep giving out handouts.

Those are your words and you asked about the recovery.

We are in a recovery...Recovered is the past tense and no one that isnt made of straw said we are recovered

Stick your head back in the sand.

We are NOT recovering. We ARE limping along at a terrible pace. We ARE creating more recipients of assistance than we are jobs. The ONLY thing that has recovered is Wallstreet.

Oh then why didnt you say so

tumblr_m9cckmRlJK1rd2qw6o1_400.gif

Obama SAVED the economy.

Those are liberal words not mine. So again I ask, if it is saved why do we have to keep giving out handouts.

We are in a recovery...Recovered is the past tense and no one that isnt made of straw said we are recovered

We are NOT recovering. We ARE limping along at a terrible pace. We ARE creating more recipients of assistance than we are jobs. The ONLY thing that has recovered is Wallstreet.

Oh, so you're in favor of extending unemployment benefits then. Correct?

TARP AND the stimulus saved the economy, which the Bushies wrecked. Got it yet duh...

TARP was Bushes. And it was as stupid as the stimulus money that wasted billions with nothing to show for it except some campaign donors being paid back.

According to the Obama administration, the money loaned out on TARP has ALL been repaid to the government.

A lot of the so-called stimulus money was wasted on failed green companies, but it did keep a lot of government employees working so they could keep paying those union dues.

You have been asserting for MONTHS that Obama saved the economy yet you're whining about unemployment benefits not being extended. Why would they need to be extended if the economy has recovered? You can't have it both ways.

By the way, if you can't find a job in a year or two my guess is it's more your fault than anything else. Why should my taxes go to you because your pride is in the way of you getting a job?

Brilliant argument! Just brilliant!

I am all in favor of extending Unemployment benefits as long as they find a way to fund it from present revenue. That does not include raising taxes or borrowing from the Chinese.

You have been asserting for MONTHS that Obama saved the economy yet you're whining about unemployment benefits not being extended. Why would they need to be extended if the economy has recovered? You can't have it both ways.

By the way, if you can't find a job in a year or two my guess is it's more your fault than anything else. Why should my taxes go to you because your pride is in the way of you getting a job?

Indeed. There IS NO RECOVERY. Period. End of story. There are nearly 50 MILLION people out of work and have given up even looking for work. The ONLY jobs out there are part-time, no benefits, minimum wage BS jobs.

The current "president" is the worst enemy of business that this country has ever had to endure. He DESPISES capitalism (makes sense, as he's a communist) and he has ZERO intention of doing ANYTHING to help encourage growth in the private sector.

America is quietly imploding - and there's little we can do to change the course of this once great world power.

I am all in favor of extending Unemployment benefits as long as they find a way to fund it from present revenue. That does not include raising taxes or borrowing from the Chinese.

Let's cut the military budget by .0001%. That should cover it.

only if you're in favor of unleashing U.S. oil....

because your fucking heros the CEO are trimming cost by not allowing people to have full time work

Why did our government set up a system wherein it's more beneficial to have 2 part time workers than 1 full time worker? If you incentivize behavior, it will happen. You can't punish people for doing the right thing and then blame them when they do something else for expedience sake.

Last edited:

And one has to do with the other....how?

Oh that's right, the old tactic of holding Americans hostage while you try and get what you want.

Oh that's right, the old tactic of holding Americans hostage while you try and get what you want.

So if you decide you want something, and I tell you I don't want to buy it unless you allow me to fund it with X, that's tantamount to me holding you hostage for X?

That implies that I owe everybody unemployment benefits, doesn't it? IT doesn't imply that people on one side of the argument would like to give them unemployment benefits, it implies that the money in my pocket belongs to the unemployed and, if I don't give it to them without getting something in return, I'm doing them a disservice.

I reply to that line of reasoning with a hearty, "Fuck you! Get your own money to give out to the unemployed!"

You wonder why the more hardcore righties call you takers. What a fuckin tard argument.

So if you decide you want something, and I tell you I don't want to buy it unless you allow me to fund it with X, that's tantamount to me holding you hostage for X?

That implies that I owe everybody unemployment benefits, doesn't it? IT doesn't imply that people on one side of the argument would like to give them unemployment benefits, it implies that the money in my pocket belongs to the unemployed and, if I don't give it to them without getting something in return, I'm doing them a disservice.

I reply to that line of reasoning with a hearty, "Fuck you! Get your own money to give out to the unemployed!"

You wonder why the more hardcore righties call you takers. What a fuckin tard argument.

If what you wanted was somehow related, then sure you'd have an argument. But when it's completely unrelated and has no bearing on the situation, simply just so you can leverage someone elses desperate situation in to some sort of gain for yourself, than that is called hostage taking.

You wonder why rational people call you selfish hypocrites.

It has when it suits the agenda. It hasn't when LOLberals can place blame on republicans for it not recovering yet.

In other words, the answer is both when it suits them.

If what you wanted was somehow related, then sure you'd have an argument. But when it's completely unrelated and has no bearing on the situation, simply just so you can leverage someone elses desperate situation in to some sort of gain for yourself, than that is called hostage taking.

a true 'selfish hypocrite' is when one promises jobs and to 'move America forward' and then sits on Federal lands oil which could create millions of jobs....

a true 'selfish hypocrite' is when one promises jobs and to 'move America forward' and then sits on Federal lands oil which could create millions of jobs....

Right and jobs being created is the only thing to consider when it comes to opening up oil pipelines.

It has when it suits the agenda. It hasn't when LOLberals can place blame on republicans for it not recovering yet.

In other words, the answer is both when it suits them.

Let's play 'TakeaStepBack' madlibs!

Blah blah blah, LOLBERALS, blah blah blah.

As long as you include 'LOLBERALS', you win!

Right and jobs being created is the only thing to consider when it comes to opening up oil pipelines.

when your kids are freezing next winter because there is a shortage of heating oil...or because you can't afford it since it has 'necessarily skyrocked' in price.....get back to me and tell me all about those poor field mice that died because of a small leak or two...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back