El Chapo to pay for the wall...

I just fired off an email to the White House suggesting this is a brilliant idea...the government slouchers errrrrrrrr workers can go back to work soon....

Can you give the cliff notes?
I think that is clip notes not cliff notes....damn our public schools.....
CliffsNotes Study Guides | Book Summaries, Test Preparation & Homework Help | Written by Teachers

You dumb, rightwing son-of-a-bitch you.

Just SAY you don't know WTF you're talking about.

quote-better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a-fool-than-to-speak-and-remove-all-doubt-512x384.jpg

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

:113:

14 Billion dollars? Damn but you Trump idiots are a hoot.

You are a big dummy aren't you?.....the treasury has 14 billion of Chapo's money and we can use it for the wall....bingo Trump will win again....

I doubt it. That bill was proposed back in 2017, when the Republicans had the majority in the House. Didn't pass then, why should I believe it would pass now. And no, Chapo does not have 14 billion dollars. That is 14 billion dollars collected from ALL drug dealers. And do you really believe all those local police departments and the DEA is willing to part with any of that money for some damn wall? You guys sure are a gullible bunch.

You believe that this will happen?

There will be no wall. You're a moron for believing that a wall will be built and for believing that it should be built.

You deny evidence and embrace emotion.

Moron.

Some people will believe anything.

Some people only believe the lies the Democrats tell them. You idiots are in a big hole right now and it’s getting deeper and deeper. Enjoy the downfall of the Demtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give the cliff notes?
I think that is clip notes not cliff notes....damn our public schools.....
CliffsNotes Study Guides | Book Summaries, Test Preparation & Homework Help | Written by Teachers

You dumb, rightwing son-of-a-bitch you.

Just SAY you don't know WTF you're talking about.

quote-better-to-remain-silent-and-be-thought-a-fool-than-to-speak-and-remove-all-doubt-512x384.jpg

Coming from a liberal moron like yourself we’ll take it as a compliment. Obviously you have no idea how seizure money gets spent.

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

You are a big dummy aren't you?.....the treasury has 14 billion of Chapo's money and we can use it for the wall....bingo Trump will win again....

I doubt it. That bill was proposed back in 2017, when the Republicans had the majority in the House. Didn't pass then, why should I believe it would pass now. And no, Chapo does not have 14 billion dollars. That is 14 billion dollars collected from ALL drug dealers. And do you really believe all those local police departments and the DEA is willing to part with any of that money for some damn wall? You guys sure are a gullible bunch.

First. The President doesn’t need there permission to use it and some funds will go to the agencies involved. El Chapo has a lot more then 14 Billion That is chump change in his drug Cartel. They run weapons, prostitution and there big money is stealing gas from the Mexican gas line. Liberals don’t take the time to know what really is going on. The ATF and local police have no say where that money goes. See when you have a Law Enforcement background you know how this works

You believe that this will happen?

There will be no wall. You're a moron for believing that a wall will be built and for believing that it should be built.

You deny evidence and embrace emotion.

Moron.

There will be a wall. The alternative will be a lot worse.

Guys, bills introduced in the previous Congress do not magically carry over into the next Congress.

Ted needs to re-introduce this bill for it to be considered in this Congress.

The Federalis can use existing civil forfeiture laws to seize all this money and Mexico cant do squat about it, then Trump can assign it to whatever he wants as extra funding from the DEA.

Jeebus.

First. The President doesn’t need there permission to use it and some funds will go to the agencies involved. El Chapo has a lot more then 14 Billion That is chump change in his drug Cartel. They run weapons, prostitution and there big money is stealing gas from the Mexican gas line. Liberals don’t take the time to know what really is going on. The ATF and local police have no say where that money goes. See when you have a Law Enforcement background you know how this works

Just because you worked as a night security guard at some rundown mall, it does not mean you know jack shit. El Chapo's net worth was four billion dollars. And yes, those that seize the money get to decide what to do with it. It is whoever files the civil action in rem that gets the money.

Forum List

Back