El Chapo to pay for the wall...

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

:113:

14 Billion dollars? Damn but you Trump idiots are a hoot.

You are a big dummy aren't you?.....the treasury has 14 billion of Chapo's money and we can use it for the wall....bingo Trump will win again....

I doubt it. That bill was proposed back in 2017, when the Republicans had the majority in the House. Didn't pass then, why should I believe it would pass now. And no, Chapo does not have 14 billion dollars. That is 14 billion dollars collected from ALL drug dealers. And do you really believe all those local police departments and the DEA is willing to part with any of that money for some damn wall? You guys sure are a gullible bunch.

First. The President doesn’t need there permission to use it and some funds will go to the agencies involved. El Chapo has a lot more then 14 Billion That is chump change in his drug Cartel. They run weapons, prostitution and there big money is stealing gas from the Mexican gas line. Liberals don’t take the time to know what really is going on. The ATF and local police have no say where that money goes. See when you have a Law Enforcement background you know how this works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
US prosecutors can't find El Chapo's $14 billion fortune

U.S. prosecutors in New York where El Chapo was indicted and extradited want the $14 billion they say he cleared in drug profits for his Sinaloa cartel.

But Wednesday, the drug lord known as "Shorty" is now trying to short the government. That is according to Mexico's attorney general Raul Cervantes, who says that "as of today, U.S. authorities have not found not even one dollar of El Chapo's assets."

Cervantes says El Chapo shunned financial institutions, as do all wealthy hoodlums, because they cannot offer proof the funds are legitimate.

bummer!

~S~

Split it and I am cool. Seven billion for drug treatment and seven billion for the barrier, fence, wall, or whatever the fuck it's being called today.
You don't get a say. That's the beauty of the plan. Tards pound sand!

They have seized some assets, and there are estimates up to $14 billion have been seized-

Federal prosecutors argue their evidence hasn’t been exaggerated. Guzman is accused of trafficking over 440,000 pounds of cocaine, is the subject of 100,000 audio recordings the feds plan to use against him and might have $14 billion in assets seized by U.S. officials, reported NBC News

You are a big dummy aren't you?.....the treasury has 14 billion of Chapo's money and we can use it for the wall....bingo Trump will win again....

I doubt it. That bill was proposed back in 2017, when the Republicans had the majority in the House. Didn't pass then, why should I believe it would pass now. And no, Chapo does not have 14 billion dollars. That is 14 billion dollars collected from ALL drug dealers. And do you really believe all those local police departments and the DEA is willing to part with any of that money for some damn wall? You guys sure are a gullible bunch.

First. The President doesn’t need there permission to use it and some funds will go to the agencies involved. El Chapo has a lot more then 14 Billion That is chump change in his drug Cartel. They run weapons, prostitution and there big money is stealing gas from the Mexican gas line. Liberals don’t take the time to know what really is going on. The ATF and local police have no say where that money goes. See when you have a Law Enforcement background you know how this works

U.S. prosecutors in New York where El Chapo was indicted and extradited want the $14 billion they say he cleared in drug profits for his Sinaloa cartel.

But Wednesday, the drug lord known as "Shorty" is now trying to short the government. That is according to Mexico's attorney general Raul Cervantes, who says that "as of today, U.S. authorities have not found not even one dollar of El Chapo's assets."

Cervantes says El Chapo shunned financial institutions, as do all wealthy hoodlums, because they cannot offer proof the funds are legitimate.

bummer!

~S~

They have seized some assets, and there are estimates up to $14 billion have been seized-

Federal prosecutors argue their evidence hasn’t been exaggerated. Guzman is accused of trafficking over 440,000 pounds of cocaine, is the subject of 100,000 audio recordings the feds plan to use against him and might have $14 billion in assets seized by U.S. officials, reported NBC News

bummer!

~S~

bummer!

~S~

What assets? Show me because from what I have seen they haven't gotten two cents, let alone 14 billion dollars.

If there are no assets, then Cruz would know that. And yes, it has been mentioned by several of the seized assets. I did find this from 2016-

After expenses are deducted, much of the proceeds from seized and forfeited booty wind up in the coffers of state and local police departments, sometimes even when the owners were never convicted of crimes. The money helps pay police salaries, fund operations and investigations, and buy equipment.

Deposits in: Over five years, seizures in states working with the federal government’s asset forfeiture program pumped nearly $14.2 billion into the fund. Operations in California contributed $854.5 million.

bummer!

~S~

bummer!

~S~

What assets? Show me because from what I have seen they haven't gotten two cents, let alone 14 billion dollars.

Split it and I am cool. Seven billion for drug treatment and seven billion for the barrier, fence, wall, or whatever the fuck it's being called today.
You don't get a say. That's the beauty of the plan. Tards pound sand!

Everyone that isn’t a sycophant is a tard to you partisan twats. The funny thing is...you don’t have much of a say either.

If I were wrong as often as Rambunctious, I'd have to delete my account or change my user name. Right TemplarKormac?

You should then. Besides being an asshole, you have a big mouth. You run it like all your liberal friends. Big mouth pussies

You're a Trump supporter. You're a moron.

I am an asshole. But I'm not a moron.

Don’t kid yourself. Your a moron. A big one. Pray the wall goes up because the alternative the Democrats have no chance.

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

Which 14 Billion is that. He has 14 Billion in other areas. He just didn’t transport drugs. That isn’t even close to his biggest money makers. Guns, prostitution and stealing gas. He has put pumps in about 30 to 40 different parts of Mexico’s pipeline. Gas is his biggest moneymaker. So try again moron

I wonder what Pelosi is thinking now.....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

She's thinking that she's dealing with a toddler.

That toddler is making her look like the idiot she is. She is sinking your party. He is laughing at her because it’s all in her lap now and she is not trying to work with him and everyone sees it. Democrats in the house don’t agree with her and are coming forward.

Look here FOOL. Civil Forfeiture laws are pretty straight forward. The money belongs to the entity that files the civil action to get legal claim to the money. If a local police department files the claim and wins, they get the money. If the DEA files the claim and wins, they get the money. Trump cannot allocate jack shit, just like I said. If he declares a national emergency the only funds, THE ONLY FUNDS, that he can access are in the defense budget, and only funds that have not been committed.
Wow, you are stupid, ignorant and stubborn as well.

Money is FUNGIBLE, it can be cut or not spent in one area and the money become available in a different area.

How Trump Could Circumvent Congress On Spending By Impounding Funds
The second way is for Trump not to announce his cuts expressly, but to sneak them in by diverse ways. For keeping money unspent, the key agency is the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and the management officials under OMB in each agency. The OMB Director, Mick Mulvaney, is a very savvy veteran of budget issues, and he will have management officials in important agencies who implement his directions. For this approach, the key is sophisticated work in the shadows. It includes taking heed of nuances between whether the appropriation provides that the funds “shall” be spent or just “may” be spent and asserting the power not to spend funds saying “may” because they are discretionary.

Another method is to “transfer” funds from one appropriation item to another one, which can be a big change that puts a whole program out of business. It may include “reprogramming” funds within an appropriation item, more fine-tuned than transfer, moving funding from one activity (allocation) to another. While this is a smaller change it can still starve some program that is out of favor.
And guess what the President can do if he declares a national security emergency?

6 things the president can do without needing anyone's approval

States of emergency aren't fleeting. They can extend for decades, mainly because presidents can extend them whenever they choose.

Six years into Obama's presidency, for example, there were 30 active emergencies around the world. A few were from his two terms, while others he renewed from Clinton and even as far back as Carter.

These declarations allow the president to mobilize health-care aid, seize property, or fire and hire military personnel at any time.

Oh, wow, so we have a third mechanism he can use.

Maybe you should shut up and move on instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, moron.

Which 14 Billion is that. He has 14 Billion in other areas. He just didn’t transport drugs. That isn’t even close to his biggest money makers. Guns, prostitution and stealing gas. He has put pumps in about 30 to 40 different parts of Mexico’s pipeline. Gas is his biggest moneymaker. So try again moron

"Try again moron." With you rapier like wit are you saying for me to find another story to back up the fact they never found his stash o' cash, pot o' gold or even a silver lining or am I personally suppose to find it myself?

Trump is a genius.....lets do it!!

Now we can re-open the government and Americans can start being paid for their labor as they deserve

And you have a link?

If true, Trump better spend the money back before a Dim gets in there and gives it to Iran.

Look here FOOL. Civil Forfeiture laws are pretty straight forward. The money belongs to the entity that files the civil action to get legal claim to the money. If a local police department files the claim and wins, they get the money. If the DEA files the claim and wins, they get the money. Trump cannot allocate jack shit, just like I said. If he declares a national emergency the only funds, THE ONLY FUNDS, that he can access are in the defense budget, and only funds that have not been committed.
Wow, you are stupid, ignorant and stubborn as well.

Money is FUNGIBLE, it can be cut or not spent in one area and the money become available in a different area.

How Trump Could Circumvent Congress On Spending By Impounding Funds
The second way is for Trump not to announce his cuts expressly, but to sneak them in by diverse ways. For keeping money unspent, the key agency is the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and the management officials under OMB in each agency. The OMB Director, Mick Mulvaney, is a very savvy veteran of budget issues, and he will have management officials in important agencies who implement his directions. For this approach, the key is sophisticated work in the shadows. It includes taking heed of nuances between whether the appropriation provides that the funds “shall” be spent or just “may” be spent and asserting the power not to spend funds saying “may” because they are discretionary.

Another method is to “transfer” funds from one appropriation item to another one, which can be a big change that puts a whole program out of business. It may include “reprogramming” funds within an appropriation item, more fine-tuned than transfer, moving funding from one activity (allocation) to another. While this is a smaller change it can still starve some program that is out of favor.
And guess what the President can do if he declares a national security emergency?

6 things the president can do without needing anyone's approval

States of emergency aren't fleeting. They can extend for decades, mainly because presidents can extend them whenever they choose.

Six years into Obama's presidency, for example, there were 30 active emergencies around the world. A few were from his two terms, while others he renewed from Clinton and even as far back as Carter.

These declarations allow the president to mobilize health-care aid, seize property, or fire and hire military personnel at any time.

Oh, wow, so we have a third mechanism he can use.

Maybe you should shut up and move on instead of continuing to embarrass yourself, moron.

Not only are you stupid, but dishonest too. Did you think I would not read the link. Yeah, Trump can TRY that shit. But it will be in defiance of standing law and a SCOTUS decision. Congress has the Constitutional authority for appropriations. If you support the actions listed above then never, EVER, can you say a damn thing about the Constitution.

From your source,

President Nixon totally lost the battle of impoundments, creating a binding precedent. After Nixon announced the impoundments, Congress fought back by insisting on the appropriations. Nixon lost a pivotal Supreme Court case, Train v. United States. And, Congress enacted the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act. This Act required him to submit any proposals for impoundments, defined as “rescissions” and “deferrals,” for Congressional votes. This is a statutory framework that has worked well for forty years. If Trump uses it, he will win few of those necessary votes. If Trump does not use it, he is operating outside the very well-established law.

Look at yourself. Supporting extreme over-reach of authority by the executive branch, ignoring the Constitution and standing law, simply because you blindly support the most ignorant president in American history. Hell, Obama should have done the same thing, right? What is good for the goose is fine for the gander, right? Maybe Obama should have transferred funds from, say border security, to scholarships for DACA kids. How would you have liked that? Or perhaps law enforcement funds to improve inner city neighborhoods. Hell, Democrats will take the White House soon enough. Any type of use of executive authority you support now you will be subjected to then. God but you Trumpbots are stupid.

If true, Trump better spend the money back before a Dim gets in there and gives it to Iran.

Oh god, the Iran shit. That single "issue" clearly shows Republicans are dishonest asshats that play political games. Here is the deal, by Treaty, WHICH IS LAW PER THE CONSTITUTION, the United States was obligated to follow the ruling of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal. Hell, it was RONALD REAGAN that signed the agreement. The United States seized something close to a billion dollars from Iran way back in 1979. It was held by the Federal Reserve of New York. The Tribunal was getting ready to issue a ruling calling for the United States to return that money WITH INTEREST to Iran. Estimates were between six and nine BILLION dollars. Obama twisted their arms and got them accept less than two. He did not give Iran two billion dollars. He kept them from getting four. Republicans should have praised him. Instead they made an issue out of the two billion dollars. Your party treats you guys like idiots, and true to form, you guys lap the shit up.

Oh god, the Iran shit. That single "issue" clearly shows Republicans are dishonest asshats that play political games. Here is the deal, by Treaty, WHICH IS LAW PER THE CONSTITUTION, the United States was obligated to follow the ruling of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal. Hell, it was RONALD REAGAN that signed the agreement. The United States seized something close to a billion dollars from Iran way back in 1979. It was held by the Federal Reserve of New York. The Tribunal was getting ready to issue a ruling calling for the United States to return that money WITH INTEREST to Iran. Estimates were between six and nine BILLION dollars. Obama twisted their arms and got them accept less than two. He did not give Iran two billion dollars. He kept them from getting four. Republicans should have praised him. Instead they made an issue out of the two billion dollars. Your party treats you guys like idiots, and true to form, you guys lap the shit up.

The US is NOT obliged to give any money to a regime that is actively at war with the US dolt.

Funny, Congress steals money out of Social Security every day but if they take money from a regime that shouts, "Death to America!" every day and wages war in the Middle East every day against the US they only have a problem when they take money from Iran?

Sounds about right

Where did Obama get all of that cash?...do you know that still even today Diane Feinstein can not answer that question?.....hey it was your hard earned tax dollars too that went onto that plane in the middle of the night.....if you don't care I can guarantee you it will happen again.....

Where did Obama get all of that cash?...do you know that still even today Diane Feinstein can not answer that question?.....hey it was your hard earned tax dollars too that went onto that plane in the middle of the night.....if you don't care I can guarantee you it will happen again.....

Can you not read. I hope the hell the cash came from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York considering they got to hold that billion dollars for more than thirty damn years. At 6%, which is the interest the Fed pays it's shareholders on excess reserves, compounded monthly for thirty years, that one billion turns into a little over six billion. The Fed made out like a bandit.

Forum List

Back