El Chapo to pay for the wall...

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

:113:

If true, Trump better spend the money back before a Dim gets in there and gives it to Iran.

Oh god, the Iran shit. That single "issue" clearly shows Republicans are dishonest asshats that play political games. Here is the deal, by Treaty, WHICH IS LAW PER THE CONSTITUTION, the United States was obligated to follow the ruling of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal. Hell, it was RONALD REAGAN that signed the agreement. The United States seized something close to a billion dollars from Iran way back in 1979. It was held by the Federal Reserve of New York. The Tribunal was getting ready to issue a ruling calling for the United States to return that money WITH INTEREST to Iran. Estimates were between six and nine BILLION dollars. Obama twisted their arms and got them accept less than two. He did not give Iran two billion dollars. He kept them from getting four. Republicans should have praised him. Instead they made an issue out of the two billion dollars. Your party treats you guys like idiots, and true to form, you guys lap the shit up.
Where did Obama get all of that cash?...do you know that still even today Diane Feinstein can not answer that question?.....hey it was your hard earned tax dollars too that went onto that plane in the middle of the night.....if you don't care I can guarantee you it will happen again.....

Can you not read. I hope the hell the cash came from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York considering they got to hold that billion dollars for more than thirty damn years. At 6%, which is the interest the Fed pays it's shareholders on excess reserves, compounded monthly for thirty years, that one billion turns into a little over six billion. The Fed made out like a bandit.

And what will they do with that money?

You guessed it, wage war against the US in the Middle East and built nukes.

Well done Fed. I hope the first thing they target is the Fed, but then, if they want to destroy the US D.C would be the last thing they target.

Trump and the GOP have come up with a new plan to build the wall and make El Chapo pay for it....a Mexican drug dealer will bare the cost and there isn't anything Pelosi can do to stop it....the treasury has 14 billion dollars in confiscated drug money from el Chapo alone...plenty of money to build three walls if we want to and its legal because the money can only be used for drug intervention...and that is the definition of a border wall...brilliant.....Trump wins again!!!!!

If true, Trump better spend the money back before a Dim gets in there and gives it to Iran.

Oh god, the Iran shit. That single "issue" clearly shows Republicans are dishonest asshats that play political games. Here is the deal, by Treaty, WHICH IS LAW PER THE CONSTITUTION, the United States was obligated to follow the ruling of the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal. Hell, it was RONALD REAGAN that signed the agreement. The United States seized something close to a billion dollars from Iran way back in 1979. It was held by the Federal Reserve of New York. The Tribunal was getting ready to issue a ruling calling for the United States to return that money WITH INTEREST to Iran. Estimates were between six and nine BILLION dollars. Obama twisted their arms and got them accept less than two. He did not give Iran two billion dollars. He kept them from getting four. Republicans should have praised him. Instead they made an issue out of the two billion dollars. Your party treats you guys like idiots, and true to form, you guys lap the shit up.
Where did Obama get all of that cash?...do you know that still even today Diane Feinstein can not answer that question?.....hey it was your hard earned tax dollars too that went onto that plane in the middle of the night.....if you don't care I can guarantee you it will happen again.....

Can you not read. I hope the hell the cash came from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York considering they got to hold that billion dollars for more than thirty damn years. At 6%, which is the interest the Fed pays it's shareholders on excess reserves, compounded monthly for thirty years, that one billion turns into a little over six billion. The Fed made out like a bandit.
And yet you are not concerned that you have no clue where Obama got that cash.....

And yet you are not concerned that you have no clue where Obama got that cash.....

I already told you, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, because that is where the money was held. Jesus, do I need to paint you a picture.

The United States, Iran, and $1.7 billion: Sorting out the details

I already told you, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, because that is where the money was held. Jesus, do I need to paint you a picture.

The United States, Iran, and $1.7 billion: Sorting out the details

Only if it is a happy picture

1003bobrosstoc.jpg

With who's permission?.....Obama just ordered the reserve to send over millions in cash and gold and they obeyed dutifully?.....they tried to keep this from me and you dummy and you are not even curious about that....you should work for CNN......

So...El Chapo had $14B in cash sitting around and now the US has $14B in cash?

What I'm seeing when I look it up is this:

elc.png

That wouldn't necessarily mean that he has $14B sitting around that the feds have confiscated.

So which is it?

Credible links only please (if you use links).

With who's permission?.....Obama just ordered the reserve to send over millions in cash and gold and they obeyed dutifully?.....they tried to keep this from me and you dummy and you are not even curious about that....you should work for CNN......
Yeah, you know how those bankers are with piless of cash on skids just waiting for the POTUS.

Winston is a fool and on my ignore list.

Oh, so Trump can run roughshod over the Constitution and you whoop and holler and say yee hi. But Obama simply fulfills our obligations under a TREATY signed by Ronald Reagan and approved by Congress and you want to raise a stink. So to answer your question, with Ronald Reagan and Congress's permission. The POTUS has the authority to complete treaty obligations. It is not that damn difficult to understand.

Yeah, you know how those bankers are with piless of cash on skids just waiting for the POTUS.

Winston is a fool and on my ignore list.

Yep, if you can't run with the big dogs it is best to stay on the porch.

Forum List

Back