El Salvador now has the largest prison in the Americas

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

El Salvador is more of a large gang than country these days, forcing the government to build the largest prison on the two Continents of America.

So with rising crime and rising economic despair and secularism all across the globe, is this the future for us all?

Looking at the vast sea of tattooed criminal Gladiators, it kind of reminds me of Attack of the Clones in Star Wars.

Last edited:
El Salvador is a tremendous country, but they are poor.

If this is a success, they might be able to house US prisoners that overflow in American joints? I bet that El Salvador can do it for less expense than America can, they aren't very far away from large portions of the USA and subcontracting prison services could provide them needed jobs and revenue.

If this is a success, they might be able to house US prisoners that overflow in American joints? I bet that El Salvador can do it for less expense than America can, they aren't very far away from large portions of the USA and subcontracting prison services could provide them needed jobs and revenue.
Prisons for profit gets a lot of people locked up that don`t need to be locked up.

El Salvador could save a lot of money by just seinding them to the US.

Joe would take them in a heartbeat, and Soros and his army of Prosecutors around the US would make sure they remain out of jail.

El Salvador is more of a large gang than country these days, forcing the government to build the largest prison on the two Continents of America.

So with rising crime and rising economic despair and secularism all across the globe, is this the future for us all?

Looking at the vast sea of tattooed criminal Gladiators, it kind of reminds me of Attack of the Clones in Star Wars.

"The Americas". Is that becoming a common phrase? Does a faction of U.S. society assume that we are all one country since about two million illegals have entered the U.S.?

Take A Look Inside The Largest Criminal 'Illegal Transportation Terminal' To The US Border in El Salvador

1677529372346.png

ASOCIATED LINK:

It includes that arrests can be made without a warrant and detainees no longer have right to a lawyer.

I've no pity or patience for fascist societies .......~S~

Forum List

Back