Elderly Teacher Beaten In Class (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF3JRJ6qu6o]Student Knocks Teacher Out: Nimitz High School Student Caught On Video Shoving Teacher Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

He's being charged with injury to the elderly? Someone needs to get on the phone to the Governors office there. This is a aggravated assault against a woman teacher. He has to be expelled. They should hold him in Juvenile detention until he is old enough to be sent to jail to finish out his sentence.

She wasn't beaten, she was shoved. This kind of thing happens, especially to substitute teachers, and I can garantee you it isn't just black kids doing stuff like this. You are a racist, Tank. There is no one worse on the planet than people like you. You really are not in any ethical position to criticise anyone else. The incident seen here happens in America's public schools. The kids who do it come from all races. That is the truth. And you are disgusting.

He's being charged with injury to the elderly? Someone needs to get on the phone to the Governors office there. This is a aggravated assault against a woman teacher. He has to be expelled. They should hold him in Juvenile detention until he is old enough to be sent to jail to finish out his sentence.

I agree. Injury to the elderly? What a ridiculous charge. It is assault, plain and simple and he should pay whatever the legal penalty for assault is.

She wasn't beaten, she was shoved. This kind of thing happens, especially to substitute teachers, and I can garantee you it isn't just black kids doing stuff like this. You are a racist, Tank. There is no one worse on the planet than people like you. You really are not in any ethical position to criticise anyone else. The incident seen here happens in America's public schools. The kids who do it come from all races. That is the truth. And you are disgusting.

Making excuses I see, thanks for playing.

• Banned
If i'm the racist, why are you the one getting so upset that the kid is black?

Remember our little chat about ding bat platitudes?

Kid will be kids, and race pimps will be race pimps. When you look at Tank, you're looking in a mirror, but you're far too ditzy to realize that.

Way to completely turn the issue completely around !!!

And you sit there and make the shove sound like no big deal !

The woman is elderly and just falling can lead to serious injury.

Instead of enjoying a retirement, she gets stuck with animals like this who are literally laughing and cheering him on !

Making excuses I see, thanks for playing.

Amazing, isn't it !

Putting aside everything for a minute please - the boy is looking for attention - he is probably abused at home and has learned the behavior at home - he comes to school and for whatever reason he decides to challenge the authority of this woman teacher. He is clearly looking for an audience. Clearly holding anger issues. Clearly a danger to himself and others. He needs to be expelled and charged with assault. His own actions show that bully thing going on... he is a bully. Examine the video again.

Elanor Clift is calling racism...
Claims the elderly lady slipped 3 times while running into the
student who was just standing still.

Elanor feels the woman should apolize to the young man.

She wasn't beaten, she was shoved. This kind of thing happens, especially to substitute teachers,

And I guess this is acceptable behavior in this Liberal society.
This kind of thing happens huh?

In a few years th statement is gonna change to....

This kind of thing happens to teachers who diss us and correct us...
Sheeeeeeet ... I capped the last motherfucking substitute teacher who axed me a
question. :D

First, I never said it was acceptable. I said that there is a difference between being beaten and being shoved. If you guys can't see that, you need to go back to kindergarten. The use of the term beaten is hyperbole and is meant to make the incident look like something different than it is. I am not making excuses for anyone; I am pointing out reality instead of fiction.

Second, I brought up race because Tank is the board's resident major racist: he would not have posted this article if the kid had not been black. We all know that, though I'm sure all the other racists on this thread will protest that as you are all intellectually dishonest about your racism.

Third: Meathead: you and I have never had any 'talk.' We don't talk. You are on ignore. I read only the posts you post while you are stalking me. Boys, about a year ago, I made a comment suggesting Meathead couldn't get it up. Must have been true, because he has been so upset about it, he has stalked me for a year, constantly calling me names and pretending we have some sort of relationship. I am just trying to ignore the pathetic old bastard. It's not my fault I was correct about his sexual disfunction. But it is really, really pathetic to follow someone around this board so you can pretend there is some kind of relationship when all you are to me is a little ratty piece of shit who won't leave me alone. Go away. Crawl back in your hole.

I believe this student should be punished. I don't think it is okay at all, and I never suggested such a thing if you read my posts with intellectual honesty. What I object to is the obvious racism and describing this as a beating when it is not.

And I'm done with thread and all of you because it is obvious not a one of your will discuss this issue honesty, except Jeremiah.

Last edited:
:eusa_hand:

A little ol' lady being paid slightly more than minimum wage.

And its important to her to keep a 300+ lb teenager from using a cell phone.

:cuckoo:

This is either a set-up or a collision of stupids.

No excuses are permitted.

The student acted criminally and must be punished severely.

Tank is a fool if he thinks this is restricted to classrooms of color.

Flat policy in the school district in Jasper, TX.

Use a phone: it gets confiscated and the parents pay $15 to pick it up.

Forum List

Back