Election collusion finally uncovered!

The tech giant google in their act of ultimate race warfare tried to encourage Lationos to vote so that Hillary would win.

Too bad for them that the lations voted for Trump in record numbers. Better luck in destroying democracy next time.

Since when is it ilegal for a company to encourage people to vote or run ads? Since when is Google a foreign national?

And you're gonna hafta post a link to that nonsense about "lations" voting for tRump in any kinda real numbers.

It's illegal when that company claims to be a "public square" so it can avoid lawsuits.

The tech giant google in their act of ultimate race warfare tried to encourage Lationos to vote so that Hillary would win.

Too bad for them that the lations voted for Trump in record numbers. Better luck in destroying democracy next time.

Since when is it ilegal for a company to encourage people to vote or run ads? Sice when is Google a foreign national?

And you're gonna hafta post a link to that nonsense about "lations" voting for tRump in any kinda real numbers.

He wont do that because I already busted his briefbarf bubble and showed that 81% of Latinos voted against his head clown Drumpf.

You busted nothing.

Since when is it ilegal for a company to encourage people to vote or run ads? Since when is Google a foreign national?

It's illegal when that company claims to be a "public square" so it can avoid lawsuits.

To the best of my knowledge they have never claimed that. The opposite of true I believe.

Yeah Crepitus, no problem with slanting elections as long as it is your side. Fox picked up the story, you don't like them either, but they don't need to print many corrections. Google actively messing with search engines to turn an election, and now Twitter is banning the term illegal alien, because it is mean. Again, dems have no problem with this, because the republicans should just get their own slanted social media outlets. I mean, if you can't slant elections, why are you playing the game, right.

The left controls 90% of the media, the schools, and now social media, and yet you still can't force a majority of Americans to swallow the sh*t your pushing. That should tell you something. Squashing freedom and success isn't as easy as they thought.

The lefists here have no problem with it.

Slimiest slime I have ever come into contact with for sure.

To the best of my knowledge they have never claimed that. The opposite of true I believe.

They are protected from lawsuits because they have been given status as a "public square." How that came to be, I don't know, but it needs to end.

You must be blind then. They are precisely claiming that in order to avoid being responsible of any content produced by the users.

They are protected from lawsuits because they have been given status as a "public square." How that came to be, I don't know, but it needs to end.

I search, Google says "Not So.".

Please provide evidence.

I search, Google says "Not So.".

Please provide evidence.

You must be blind then. They are precisely claiming that in order to avoid being responsible of any content produced by the users.

See my post above.

Forum List

Back