Election denier Lake loses governor's race in battleground Arizona

"CLAIM: The United States is on the verge of running out of diesel fuel.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. While data from the Energy Information Administration shows that the U.S. has about a 25-day supply of diesel, the country will not actually run out of fuel soon, experts confirmed to The Associated Press. This figure doesn’t account for ongoing diesel production."

"CLAIM: The United States is on the verge of running out of diesel fuel.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. While data from the Energy Information Administration shows that the U.S. has about a 25-day supply of diesel, the country will not actually run out of fuel soon, experts confirmed to The Associated Press. This figure doesn’t account for ongoing diesel production."

AP is a notorious liar.

We use it when there's no other choice. It's still not good. Sending out unsolicited ballots is a prescription for election fraud.

The group you're whining about are our service people. Are you saying they should not be allowed to vote?

Every time I think you have said the stupidest thing imaginable, you top yourself.
So you are saying that we use a "cheat-susceptable method" (your claim) of voting "when there's no other choice"?

How do you function? Seriously? How do you function?

Awe the lost souls at Neo-GOP loser central are going out of their way to show what poor sports they are.

Poor things......

Boy, don't we just have our share of sore winners here at USMB? Isn't it funny that when you perceive yourself winning, you can't even enjoy the moment, but instead need to do your best to continue hammering -- in your opinion -- those who are happy? What can we infer from this?

Just what I've said all along. You hate yourself and cannot abide the presence of happy people in your miserable world.

AP is a notorious liar.
Hahahaha.

Nice. First down, time to punt.

"The U.S. could run out of diesel if there were no more diesel production, “but of course more diesel is produced every day,” said Carey King, an energy researcher at the University of Texas at Austin, in an email.

Patrick De Haan, a fuel analyst for the fuel price-tracker GasBuddy, said the 25-day figure isn’t a day-by-day countdown to zero; it changes only fractions of a percentage point each week.

“It’s gotten to uncomfortable territory, but as recently as 2019, that number did drop to 26.0 days, so basically just fractions from where it is now,” he said. “But again, that does not mean we’re going to run out.”

The supply is “low by historical standards,” Barron said, but it typically averages only around 30 days or so."

So you are saying that we use a "cheat-susceptable method" (your claim) of voting "when there's no other choice"?

What part don't you understand? What do you propose, dingbat?

Boy, don't we just have our share of sore winners here at USMB? Isn't it funny that when you perceive yourself winning, you can't even enjoy the moment, but instead need to do your best to continue hammering -- in your opinion -- those who are happy? What can we infer from this?

Just what I've said all along. You hate yourself and cannot abide the presence of happy people in your miserable world.

Self-owning again, Dorothy. :heehee:

Why are cities going to suck really soon? As bad as the shortages were under the fat former loser?

Pre-COVID, things were MUCH, MUCH better under Trump than under Biden. Biden is an imbecile. The fed is trying to lower inflation by increasing rates while dimwit wants to continue giving away more "free" money. The only people dumber than the current administration are those that voted for them.

I'm not the one who was trying to pile on, Zippy.

No, it's really not difficult. You just haven't read enough of its posts yet. You'll get there.

Is that in part because of those hoarding food for two years?
1668543912794.png

Ah, but you forget: Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy is part of the conspiracy.

Maricopa County Election Board, overwhelmingly republican, doesn't ape Redcap snivelling about stolen elections. So per the Redcaps, they're in on it too.

The republican governor, republican secreatary of state of Georgia don't wipe the Redcap's tears by catering to their conspiracy....then they 'must have been part it'.

If the courts reject the MAGA Big Lie, they're 'part of the conspiracy'.

There is literally no limit to Redcap whining and entitlement. They firmly believe they are owed elections they haven't earned. And they bear NO responsibility for their own failures.

In the part of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.
And what they are failing to take into account is the fact that Kari Lake is certainly not the only wingnut MAGAt election denying candidate to get her ass handed to her this week.

They pretty much ALL did.

The MAGAt movement died this week.

In fact it would have been highly suspicious if Lake had somehow managed to cheat her way to victory.
Then the logical question would have been "why just ONE?"

With voters ALL across the country pretty much voting in unison to kick this MAGAt psychosis to the curb....EVEN in other races in Arizona.....HOW did Lake manage to pull this magical rabbit outta the hat" win?

Naw.
She lost because she was a shitty candidate running on a shitty message.

Hey genius, vote by mail should be the exception, not the rule. Out of country military and handicapped for example would be included in that. Being too lazy to get off your sofa is not a valid reason. Democrats want it to be the norm because it allows for them to do all sorts of shenanigans without being monitored. For example, if a group of college kids get paid to go to some lower income area to harvest votes, who is following them around to make sure they aren't enticing folks to vote a certain way or even paying them? The answer is nobody. If Democrats truly wanted secure elections, they would force the vast majority of people to come in with an ID to vote. They don't want that and they rely on their ideological, idealistic, ignorant constituency to support their nonsense.

Is that in part because of those hoarding food for two years?
It took me about twelve years of canning, dehydrating and freeze drying. Most of the produce, I grew in my garden. Most of the meat, I bought from farmers I knew personally. I took very little off the shelf.

Who was deprived?

Name one person or be my bitch.

And what they are failing to take into account is the fact that Kari Lake is certainly not the only wingnut MAGAt election denying candidate to get her ass handed to her this week.

They pretty much ALL did.

The MAGAt movement died this week.

In fact it would have been highly suspicious if Lake had somehow managed to cheat her way to victory.
Then the logical question would have been "why just ONE?"

With voters ALL across the country pretty much voting in unison to kick this MAGAt psychosis to the curb....EVEN in other races in Arizona.....HOW did Lake manage to pull this magical rabbit outta the hat" win?

Naw.
She lost because she was a shitty candidate running on a shitty message.

And you never even noticed that her opponent was the person in charge of the election process?

Nope. Of course you didn't. You're a democriminal moron.

Forum List

Back