Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

SCOTUS could just refuse to hear the appeal based on Article 1 Sec. 4 of the Constitution.

In that case they'll be 49 more decisions by 49 State Supreme courts - it would be bizarre. Trump would be on the Presidential ballot in some states and not in others - I doubt that SCOTUS would want that.

Of course, Kamala Harris could reject any electors for Trump at the electoral college based on the 14th Amendment Sec. 3.

:laughing0301:
Funny, but it's been fixed.

The 14th amendment does protect the people from the government by forbidding insurrectionist from holding government authority.
This goes back to "Was Trump charged and convicted of such a crime? Let me answer that for you, as you
will just spin it...No, he was not charged or convicted of the crime.

Also....with a convicted insurrectionist, using the 14th Amendment would be protecting The People.

The election that Colorado wants to control is not a federal election. No electors are consulted. It is a state primary election. It is a primary election because the national Republican Committee said so. They can unsay so too.
yet, you said: "None of which is affected by this ruling. This ruling only concerns the primary ballot in Colorado. It has no effect at all on federal elections." --

You brought up federal elections. I corrected you in that the general election is not a federal election. You're acting like a Liability Sock -failing badly as a pretend lawyer.

This goes back to "Was Trump charged and convicted of such a crime? Let me answer that for you, as you
will just spin it...No, he was not charged or convicted of the crime.

Also....with a convicted insurrectionist, using the 14th Amendment would be protecting The People.
I'm still waiting for where the 14th amendment says anything about obtaining a criminal charge or conviction first.

Thanks in advance.

That is from a state court and has no effect on federal elections whatsoever.

The general election is not a federal election.
Stop bringing up federal elections. I corrected you before, in that the a general election is not a federal election. You're acting like a Liability Sock -failing badly as a pretend lawyer.

Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot​

Did I just hear a Trumptard whining about "election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

Let me remind you what ACTUAL election interference looks like.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

Full List of Trump Fake Electors in Each State And the Charges Against Them

FUCK AROUND, FIND OUT.

Forum List

Back