Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

This isn't vigilantism, it is outright election interference.
These are the end times of the Dem party, RINO's and the corrupt Washington establishment. It's clear the American people have had enough of this shit and are about to clean house. A bunch of the rats in congress have already fled. The people have sent multiple House speakers packing. The corruption, bribes, selling out America for personal gain is surfacing.

My fellow Americans, hold on tight we will emerge from this stronger and greater than we ever have been. MAGA!!!!!!!!!

Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

Jim Hoft doesn't know. Somebody should club him like a fucking seal.

He seems either senile or controlled by the deep state.

Since SCOTUS has already ruled c.2010 that the President is not an officer, and since the President is not listed in Section 3, what the ell can one think about Luttig other than the above?
Precisely, excalibur! Luttig is most likely both of what you say above but he's definitely confused on this. I didn't think he thought this all through.

I like to see them say it out loud
They're getting closer by the day, just as they're getting closer to telling us that they want their own Pinochet-type dictator.

They cheer when their Orange Lamb of God™ talks like one, so it's coming. I do wish they'd just get it over with.

They're getting closer by the day, just as they're getting closer to telling us that they want their own Pinochet-type dictator.

They cheer when their Orange Lamb of God™ talks like one, so it's coming. I do wish they'd just get it over with.
If it walks like a cult and talks like a cult…

I will.

The 3rd paragraph of the 14th Amendment doesn't apply to a president. The president is not an officer of the United States.
This is how the CO Supreme Court saw it…

When interpreting the Constitution, we prefer a phrase's normal and ordinary usage over "secret or technical meanings that would not have been known to ordinary citizens in the founding generation."District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 577 (2008). Dictionaries from the time of the Fourteenth Amendment's ratification define "office" as a "particular duty, charge or trust conferred by public authority, and for a public purpose," that is "undertaken by . . . authority from government or those who administer it." Noah Webster, An American Dictionary of the English Language 689 (Chauncey A. Goodrich ed., 1853); see also 5 Johnson's English Dictionary 646 (J.E. Worcester ed., 1859) (defining "office" as "a publick charge or employment; magistracy");United States v. Maurice, 26 F. Cas. 1211, 1214 (C.C.D. Va. 1823) (No. 15,747) ("An office is defined to be 'a public charge or employment,' . . . ."). The Presidency falls comfortably within these definitions…..

This is how the CO Supreme Court saw it…

When interpreting the Constitution, we prefer a phrase's normal and ordinary usage over "secret or technical meanings that would not have been known to ordinary citizens in the founding generation."District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 577 (2008). Dictionaries from the time of the Fourteenth Amendment's ratification define "office" as a "particular duty, charge or trust conferred by public authority, and for a public purpose," that is "undertaken by . . . authority from government or those who administer it." Noah Webster, An American Dictionary of the English Language 689 (Chauncey A. Goodrich ed., 1853); see also 5 Johnson's English Dictionary 646 (J.E. Worcester ed., 1859) (defining "office" as "a publick charge or employment; magistracy");United States v. Maurice, 26 F. Cas. 1211, 1214 (C.C.D. Va. 1823) (No. 15,747) ("An office is defined to be 'a public charge or employment,' . . . ."). The Presidency falls comfortably within these definitions…..
... and their lives are now in danger.

We'll see if the Manson Girls succeed. If the Supreme Court dumps this ruling -- and I suspect that group will -- maybe that would take some heat off.

Forum List

Back