Election look like massive fraud

No silly one! It simply takes time to count them.... any mail delay is planned by Trump and his crooked cronies.....

The only one cheating or trying to at every turn, is president Trump.... it is, who he is.....
North Carolina just caught some illegals registering to vote
The illegals should be hanging and made an example of.
As said, they were legal immigrants trying to vote, not illegal immigrants trying to vote.

Still against the law, for either group.
illegals are criminals so there's that
Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution. Only illegals ignore the law. Obey the law right wingers.

ACLU terrorist cartel will allow signatures that don’t match that voting roll

This is a fake election
USA is a fake nation ..a banana republic
View attachment 383894
Blart stop being a retard.

So if your blob wins, you'll still think the election is fake? Right Blart?
Yes for sure ..he will have to gather a huge lead !!
Blob ?? I am sure he is more healthy than your drug addicted body

USA is a banana republic !!
We’re a pathetic nation thanks to the Stalins of the left

The presidential election process gives about 6 weeks to count and certify the votes from election day to December 14 or so, when the electors are due by election law, to be slated.
They’re already “ stuffing “ millions of votes ..I am sure In pathetic Marxist states like Pennsylvania and Michigan
We are not Russian....though Trump is trying to be.....
Ballot stuffing is Their thing.... not ours.

Trump, and his minions, are more likely to cheat than democrats.... Trump has already abused his power several times this past year, to cheat.
Your broken mind is still in the 80s and 90s
Today’s Dems are far more evil and sinister than Russia times China
Only in your demented head! :)
Correct...
Sockboy has trouble posting cogent thoughts.
Blart do you want a cracker?

No silly one! It simply takes time to count them.... any mail delay is planned by Trump and his crooked cronies.....

The only one cheating or trying to at every turn, is president Trump.... it is, who he is.....
North Carolina just caught some illegals registering to vote
The illegals should be hanging and made an example of.
As said, they were legal immigrants trying to vote, not illegal immigrants trying to vote.

Still against the law, for either group.
illegals are criminals so there's that
Show us the express clause over the whole and entire concept of Immigration in our federal Constitution. Only illegals ignore the law. Obey the law right wingers.
go fetch your own shit
If you enter the country without permission you are here illegally

Care is a vacuous buffoon
Quasar44 is a 3 year old!

Sticks and stones,
may hurt my bones,
But names will never hurt me!

:p
only the truth does that lol
Fortunately for us, right wingers only have false witness bearing and the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy.
And Nancy Pelosi was forced to go into the hair solon
She was set up I tell you that is what she claimed lol
Fucking lying pieces of shit you leftists are.

So a week later they will add on millions of illegal votes by double voters ,people who moved , illegals etc etc dead folks
It’s a giant sham election and the USA is a 5th world nation
Trump wins on Election Day but loses weeks later
I pray that voters who are citizens carry Trump back to four more years for the good things he does. The Democrats made a big mistake when they agreed to Obama's charge to try to take out the new President. It was an evil thing to do. I'm glad we found the evidence, and I hope the sentences are 20 years in a federal prison.

Forum List

Back