Elections are no longer about issues Americans face

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

the only reason i support the Trump is due to his thinking on military , borders , immigration , sovereignty , leaving American's ALONE to Pursue Freedom and thats about it . Plus a few other things that escape me at the moment .

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

I'm tired of how everyone is so lame they just say everything is the same and differences dont matter.

Trump is the only one throwing outrageous shit against the wall and yet...people like you did, either intentionally or unintentionally, make it sound like thats what both of them are doing equally.

Its like if I set a trash can on fire in school...and Trump sets the fucking school on fire, nowadays people just go "well it was both fire and their both wrong"

• Banned
the only reason i support the Trump is due to his thinking on military , borders , immigration , sovereignty , leaving American's ALONE to Pursue Freedom and thats about it . Plus a few other things that escape me at the moment .
I like quite a a bit of what Trump says. He just doesn’t strike me as a trustworthy man who is capable of dealing with tough issues without letting his ego fuck shit up.

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks.
With this I agree. I don't care about personalities or even past mistakes. To me the election comes down to one word: Scalia.

Now you don't care about past mistakes from the party that wasted millions on silly duplicate investigations. Your lack of concern about that came about pretty recently, didn't it?

I like quite a a bit of what Trump says. He just doesn’t strike me as a trustworthy man who is capable of dealing with tough issues without letting his ego fuck shit up.
------------------------------------------- only other route is , Go Hillary !! I am willing to take a chance rather than go for another 4 - 8 years of mrobama and 'illary' , michelle and bill clinton , al sharpton and calypso louie Grampa .

The hardcore partisans have pretty much controlled the conversation for quite a while now, and we're seeing the predictable results, none of them good.

With this I agree. I don't care about personalities or even past mistakes. To me the election comes down to one word: Scalia.

Now you don't care about past mistakes from the party that wasted millions on silly duplicate investigations. Your lack of concern about that came about pretty recently, didn't it?
I'm concerned what both of the parties have done and continue to do but in this election we vote for the candidate, not the party. I'm more interested in the future than the past and that has always been my focus.

BTW, this is a unique election since there are three major parties instead of the usual two: Democrats, GOP, and Trump.

In order to be for Trump you have to believe that the impossible things he says he will do is possible. Or that you can trust him to do things that usually require approval from other parties in order for it to happen.

So a wall doesnt get built? Blame Mexico!

You would have to trust a few things here:

1. Trump will nominate someone you agree with
2. Trump wont go off the rails and reverse himself like he often does
3. That person will be approved

But its telling that all your eggs are in that one basket

in fact , check it out , Trump is on FOX NOW , answering questions , just a heads up !!

In order to be for Trump you have to believe that the impossible things he says he will do is possible. Or that you can trust him to do things that usually require approval from other parties in order for it to happen.

-------------------------------- EASY to build the wall CCaption . But putting that wall issue aside the Trump may slow down immigration and we know that the illary won't CCaption .

Apparently, the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump’s lifestyle….obviously he’s one of the greedy types that needs the “free shit”

-------------------------------- EASY to build the wall CCaption . But putting that wall issue aside the Trump may slow down immigration and we know that the illary won't CCaption .

Yes, all of Trumps plans are easy...So easy no one can explain it.

I'm concerned what both of the parties have done and continue to do but in this election we vote for the candidate, not the party. I'm more interested in the future than the past and that has always been my focus.

BTW, this is a unique election since there are three major parties instead of the usual two: Democrats, GOP, and Trump.

Unfortunately, the GOP doesn't have a candidate entered in the race.

The hardcore partisans have pretty much controlled the conversation for quite a while now, and we're seeing the predictable results, none of them good.

Which is why we need to break the absolute majority rule to welcome in more parties. The majority of Americans are being over ruled by the dictates of minority ideologies that are already in power.

Apparently, the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump’s lifestyle….obviously he’s one of the greedy types that needs the “free shit”
----------------------------------- i think that you are a government employee so you are used to getting FREE and easy shit CCorn !!

Yes, all of Trumps plans are easy...So easy no one can explain it.
------------------------------------- the WALL is easy . And switch on FOX and listen to the TROOMP as he takes question CCaption .

Forum List

Back