Elections are no longer about issues Americans face

You would have to trust a few things here:

1. Trump will nominate someone you agree with
2. Trump wont go off the rails and reverse himself like he often does
3. That person will be approved

But its telling that all your eggs are in that one basket
#2 is true and unique to Trump but the others apply to Clinton too, including the basket of eggs.

The thing is Clinton has been a Senator and SOS... She has a record of good stable decisions.... She had high approval ratings when she left office...

Hillary had high approval ratings? Put down the glue

This is what is funny about you guys... You have got yourself into such a place that truth just seems to work...

Hillary Clinton's approval ratings as secretary of state were high, but they're not now

A Washington Post-ABC Newspoll put her favorability at 67 percent as she was winding down as secretary of state and preparing to testify in a Benghazi hearing. A Wall Street Journal/NBC Newspoll conducted at the same time put her approval rating at 69 percent.

Trump said a few years back that Hillary was doing great as SOS. But now when he's running against her...IT WAS ALL A DISASTER *wink wink*

#2 is true and unique to Trump but the others apply to Clinton too, including the basket of eggs.

The thing is Clinton has been a Senator and SOS... She has a record of good stable decisions.... She had high approval ratings when she left office...

This is what is funny about you guys... You have got yourself into such a place that truth just seems to work...

Hillary Clinton's approval ratings as secretary of state were high, but they're not now

A Washington Post-ABC Newspoll put her favorability at 67 percent as she was winding down as secretary of state and preparing to testify in a Benghazi hearing. A Wall Street Journal/NBC Newspoll conducted at the same time put her approval rating at 69 percent.

Hillary has had overwhelmingly long term negative approval ratings

Just plow right through the facts huh?

Trump said a few years back that Hillary was doing great as SOS. But now when he's running against her...IT WAS ALL A DISASTER *wink wink*
-------------------------------- my own eyes tell me the terrible job that illary has done . i don't need Trump to tell me about her terrible works CCaption .

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

Bull. Clinton speaks of issues daily with details about how she'd address them. So does Trump. Only...she does it more and his policy positions are ridiculous. He's slings WAY more mud.

Now...try not to make everything into a "both sides do it" bullshit story.

Thanks.

So? He was a business man, of course he wanted to get along with candidates.

What about the things Obama said about Hillary in 2008 when they were running for the nomination, do those still apply in your mind as well?

the only reason i support the Trump is due to his thinking on military , borders , immigration , sovereignty , leaving American's ALONE to Pursue Freedom and thats about it . Plus a few other things that escape me at the moment .
I like quite a a bit of what Trump says. He just doesn’t strike me as a trustworthy man who is capable of dealing with tough issues without letting his ego fuck shit up.

So..the issues aren't important to you after all? Who could have guessed?

By the time we hit November, you people are going to be saying Hillary was one of the most popular candidates ever all through her career. And the scary thing is ... you'll believe it ...

-------------------------------- my own eyes tell me the terrible job that illary has done . i don't need Trump to tell me about her terrible works CCaption .

No you cant, you have maybe 2 incidents that happened while she was there that you seek to hang around her neck as the sum total of her work. And the only way you can come up with one as being a failure is to in the first time in history hold the SOC personally responsible for Emabassies being attacked.

By the time we hit November, you people are going to be saying Hillary was one of the most popular candidates ever all through her career. And the scary thing is ... you'll believe it ...

I'm not saying anything. The polls at the time says she had a high approval rate. You dont like facts so you try to change the subject

No you cant, you have maybe 2 incidents that happened while she was there that you seek to hang around her neck as the sum total of her work. And the only way you can come up with one as being a failure is to in the first time in history hold the SOC personally responsible for Emabassies being attacked.
------------------------------------------ all you need do is look at the situation in the world that happened under her and mrobamas watch . Now we have the FBI head Comey warning the USA of a terrorist diaspora coming to the west and the USA CCaption .

Liar, no one has ever blamed her for the embassy being attacked. This is how you make clear you know she's guilty of not reacting, you can't address the real issue. If you thought she was innocent, you'd keep the discussion on the actual accusations of how she responded to it. Which is that she didn't

I'm not saying anything. The polls at the time says she had a high approval rate. You dont like facts so you try to change the subject

You're talking about one poll once, I'm talking about her long term disapproval ratings. We're not talking about the same thing

the only reason i support the Trump is due to his thinking on military , borders , immigration , sovereignty , leaving American's ALONE to Pursue Freedom and thats about it . Plus a few other things that escape me at the moment .
I like quite a a bit of what Trump says. He just doesn’t strike me as a trustworthy man who is capable of dealing with tough issues without letting his ego fuck shit up.

So..the issues aren't important to you after all? Who could have guessed?
------------------- RIGHTO , L.L. , YOUR issues are pretty much silly sh1t and they don't interest me LL !!

general overview of the world can be be seen by anyone and ALL engineered bt this current regime , illary and kerry !!

Democrats nominating moderate judges?

Not unless it is a political ploy.
Obama nominated moderate Judge Merrick Garland but the Senate refused to confirm. Obviously the GOP doesn't want a moderate so my only hope would be for a Democrat to nominate one.

Liar, no one has ever blamed her for the embassy being attacked. This is how you make clear you know she's guilty of not reacting, you can't address the real issue. If you thought she was innocent, you'd keep the discussion on the actual accusations of how she responded to it. Which is that she didn't

Especially since wasn’t an embassy….it was a consulate

You're talking about one poll once, I'm talking about her long term disapproval ratings. We're not talking about the same thing

Correction: I'm not saying anything the poll at the time says she had high approval ratings.

You're not talking about anything since you havent posted one poll

aw heck , they focus on 2 events which were 'illary' fault . Doesn't matter , forget about those events open your eyes and ears , look at the worlds condition and most of it from the troubles in Egypt to Libya to the muslim refugee invasion is the work of this administration and its people like 'kerry' and 'illary' .

Democrats nominating moderate judges?

Not unless it is a political ploy.
Obama nominated moderate Judge Merrick Garland but the Senate refused to confirm. Obviously the GOP doesn't want a moderate so my only hope would be for a Democrat to nominate one.
----------------------------------------- Garland is a liberal or moderate from what I hear . repub rinos , even though they are repub rinos are right to hold him up until mrobama is gone and with a TRUMP [hopefully] in his place and ready to nominate Alang !!

Forum List

Back