Elections are no longer about issues Americans face

the only reason i support the Trump is due to his thinking on military , borders , immigration , sovereignty , leaving American's ALONE to Pursue Freedom and thats about it . Plus a few other things that escape me at the moment .
He just doesn’t strike me as a trustworthy man who is capable of dealing with tough issues without letting his ego fuck shit up.
Don't Mimic Their Memes

How has he done that? Just because the bipartisan Establishment says he does, that doesn't mean we have to accept their frightened backlash as some kind of logical opinion. Break away from their well-financed subliminal tricks and practiced hypnotic spell. The hired opinionators are nothing but ambitious imbeciles who don't deserve any more respect than some babbling drunk pontificating from a barstool.

Democrats nominating moderate judges?

Not unless it is a political ploy.
Obama nominated moderate Judge Merrick Garland but the Senate refused to confirm. Obviously the GOP doesn't want a moderate so my only hope would be for a Democrat to nominate one.
----------------------------------------- Garland is a liberal or moderate from what I hear . repub rinos , even though they are repub rinos are right to hold him up until mrobama is gone and with a TRUMP [hopefully] in his place and ready to nominate Alang !!
Garland would most likely be a little left of center but the most moderate of the existing justices. I still say the GOP wants conservatives and not moderates, even though the country as a whole is more moderate than conservative.

I think if the Dems should take the Senate and Trump wins, the Dems should refuse to confirm any of Trump's picks and just wait 4 years.

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

You are new to politics aren't you!?!

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

Apparently, the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump’s lifestyle….obviously he’s one of the greedy types that needs the “free shit”
----------------------------------- i think that you are a government employee so you are used to getting FREE and easy shit CCorn !!

You do know Candy is usually free and easy and love to be given away!

This is what is funny about you guys... You have got yourself into such a place that truth just seems to work...

Hillary Clinton's approval ratings as secretary of state were high, but they're not now

A Washington Post-ABC Newspoll put her favorability at 67 percent as she was winding down as secretary of state and preparing to testify in a Benghazi hearing. A Wall Street Journal/NBC Newspoll conducted at the same time put her approval rating at 69 percent.

Trump said a few years back that Hillary was doing great as SOS. But now when he's running against her...IT WAS ALL A DISASTER *wink wink*
-------------------------------- my own eyes tell me the terrible job that illary has done . i don't need Trump to tell me about her terrible works CCaption .

No you cant, you have maybe 2 incidents that happened while she was there that you seek to hang around her neck as the sum total of her work. And the only way you can come up with one as being a failure is to in the first time in history hold the SOC personally responsible for Emabassies being attacked.

Liar, no one has ever blamed her for the embassy being attacked. This is how you make clear you know she's guilty of not reacting, you can't address the real issue. If you thought she was innocent, you'd keep the discussion on the actual accusations of how she responded to it. Which is that she didn't

Especially since wasn’t an embassy….it was a consulate

Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands to want to spend it arguing nits. OK, it was a consulate, not an embassy. Though one of the people Hillary murdered was an ambassador. Now what? Do you win a home version of our game?

Hillary has had overwhelmingly long term negative approval ratings

Just plow right through the facts huh?

By the time we hit November, you people are going to be saying Hillary was one of the most popular candidates ever all through her career. And the scary thing is ... you'll believe it ...

I'm not saying anything. The polls at the time says she had a high approval rate. You dont like facts so you try to change the subject

You're talking about one poll once, I'm talking about her long term disapproval ratings. We're not talking about the same thing

Correction: I'm not saying anything the poll at the time says she had high approval ratings.

You're not talking about anything since you havent posted one poll

You don't remember Hillary has had long term negative popularity? :lmao:

Of course you don't, you're a klown. Another loop around the track driving your kommunist klown kar?

Democrats nominating moderate judges?

Not unless it is a political ploy.
Obama nominated moderate Judge Merrick Garland but the Senate refused to confirm. Obviously the GOP doesn't want a moderate so my only hope would be for a Democrat to nominate one.
----------------------------------------- Garland is a liberal or moderate from what I hear . repub rinos , even though they are repub rinos are right to hold him up until mrobama is gone and with a TRUMP [hopefully] in his place and ready to nominate Alang !!
Garland would most likely be a little left of center but the most moderate of the existing justices. I still say the GOP wants conservatives and not moderates, even though the country as a whole is more moderate than conservative.

I think if the Dems should take the Senate and Trump wins, the Dems should refuse to confirm any of Trump's picks and just wait 4 years.
--------------------------------------------------- I want hardcore Conservatives , as far as political battle goes , let the dems do as they like if the Trump wins . Look at a few days ago ruling against mrobama and then todays anti mrobama ruling and you will see that an 8 member supreme court works just fine Alang .Both ruling were SLAPS to mrobamas face Alang !!

Forum List

Back