Elections are no longer about issues Americans face

In order to be for Trump you have to believe that the impossible things he says he will do is possible. Or that you can trust him to do things that usually require approval from other parties in order for it to happen.

So a wall doesnt get built? Blame Mexico!
-------------------------------- EASY to build the wall CCaption . But putting that wall issue aside the Trump may slow down immigration and we know that the illary won't CCaption .

Are you worried that she will be as bad as obama is on immigration?

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks.
With this I agree. I don't care about personalities or even past mistakes. To me the election comes down to one word: Scalia.

Now you don't care about past mistakes from the party that wasted millions on silly duplicate investigations. Your lack of concern about that came about pretty recently, didn't it?

Gotcha, Democrats are all about not wasting money. Holding Democrats accountable for your actions, what a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

Apparently, the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump’s lifestyle….obviously he’s one of the greedy types that needs the “free shit”
----------------------------------- i think that you are a government employee so you are used to getting FREE and easy shit CCorn !!

Used to be. Now I’m not. IF you think government workers get shit for free, you’re the one who has gotten so much shit you’re full of it yourself.

You would have to trust a few things here:

1. Trump will nominate someone you agree with
2. Trump wont go off the rails and reverse himself like he often does
3. That person will be approved

But its telling that all your eggs are in that one basket
#2 is true and unique to Trump but the others apply to Clinton too, including the basket of eggs.

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks. Who can twist reality the best. And let's not forget the greedy types that need to hear what new free shit they might be able to get from the government.

I'm tired of how everyone is so lame they just say everything is the same and differences dont matter.

Trump is the only one throwing outrageous shit against the wall and yet...people like you did, either intentionally or unintentionally, make it sound like thats what both of them are doing equally.

Its like if I set a trash can on fire in school...and Trump sets the fucking school on fire, nowadays people just go "well it was both fire and their both wrong"

You really sit in front of the TV and watch Hitlary's ads saying Trump hates women and the military and blacks and say to yourself, wow, I'm glad she's sticking to the issues, don't you, CloseMinded?

Our country has been on a decades long slide into the same government corruption that has destroyed countless empires throughout history. $20 trillion in debt and climbing with no end in sight. RIP America.

#2 is true and unique to Trump but the others apply to Clinton too, including the basket of eggs.

Of course 1 and 3 applies to anyone...but #2 makes all the difference. And no, no other person is saying it all comes down to SCOTUS except disaffected republicans who need a reason to justify voting for a dumbass

Apparently, the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump’s lifestyle….obviously he’s one of the greedy types that needs the “free shit”
----------------------------------- i think that you are a government employee so you are used to getting FREE and easy shit CCorn !!

Used to be. Now I’m not. IF you think government workers get shit for free, you’re the one who has gotten so much shit you’re full of it yourself.
-------------------------------------------- early retirement but still sucking off the tapxpayers ehh CCorn ??

Our country has been on a decades long slide into the same government corruption that has destroyed countless empires throughout history. $20 trillion in debt and climbing with no end in sight. RIP America.
Do you think Trump can slow or stop that decline?

Of course 1 and 3 applies to anyone...but #2 makes all the difference. And no, no other person is saying it all comes down to SCOTUS except disaffected republicans who need a reason to justify voting for a dumbass
Hillary says it all the time lol. Wtf are you smoking?

-------------------------------------------- early retirement but still sucking off the tapxpayers ehh CCorn ??

Uh…no. Go fish.

The hardcore partisans have pretty much controlled the conversation for quite a while now, and we're seeing the predictable results, none of them good..
Which is why we need to break the absolute majority rule to welcome in more parties. The majority of Americans are being over ruled by the dictates of minority ideologies that are already in power.
Yep. The two-party stranglehold leads directly to binary thought, which is at the core of this mess.

No she doesnt...I'm talking about Hannity and the other goofballs who keep saying it all comes down to the Supreme court as the biggest reason to vote for Trump. Just yelling "you too" doesnt mean shit unless you have something to back it...but you're not going to take my observations and just scream "I'm rubber you're glue"

That shit dont work

It's all about who can sling the most outrageous shit that sticks.
With this I agree. I don't care about personalities or even past mistakes. To me the election comes down to one word: Scalia.

Now you don't care about past mistakes from the party that wasted millions on silly duplicate investigations. Your lack of concern about that came about pretty recently, didn't it?

Gotcha, Democrats are all about not wasting money. Holding Democrats accountable for your actions, what a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!

The federal government isn't spending a penny to out Trump's stupidity. There is no wasted public money for that like there was for all those stupid redundant investigations of Hillary.

I'm sorry to break it to you but elections have never been about anything that matters.

Whoever the jews and corporations want, wins.

Why do you hate our Veterans?

No she doesnt...I'm talking about Hannity and the other goofballs who keep saying it all comes down to the Supreme court as the biggest reason to vote for Trump. Just yelling "you too" doesnt mean shit unless you have something to back it...but you're not going to take my observations and just scream "I'm rubber you're glue"

That shit dont work
EVERYONE is obsessed with securing scotus for "their side"
You're being a disingenuous buffoon

I'm predicting definitely the House and probably the Senate will remain GOP. With our elder SCOTUS members getting up in years, the next president will likely get to nominate four justices. Trump will probably do what he's promised, mostly because it's easy and he doesn't really care, and they will all be conservative and confirmed. Hillary will at least nominate moderate ones so she is my choice.

Highly highly unlikely, but Hillary will accelerate it.

In his first term not a chance. The corrupted establishment in both parties will fight him tooth and nail and try to make him a one term president. But his failure may rally Americans in future elections to continue to oppose the establishment.

The corruption is so entrenched and the system rigged the establishment holds most of the cards. Whether the American people can root out this corruption over time, short of the country collapsing is a coin toss imo. If we keep electing establishment candidates certainly nothing will change.

Forum List

Back