Elections have consequences…

I think A half black guy said elections have consequences once?

I think his supporters agree with him until the next person they wanted lost to someone they consider an idiot. I know why they're so butthurt. If they can't beat someone they consider an idiot, that must be hard to live with.

Nobody except for the Establishment is not going to buy her book. She has to show that where she has gotten all of that money that she had received from special interest. But she did not have a big outcome at her rallies, and which that shows that she isn't going to have that many buyers. And so she makes the books and the Special interest buys them all from her as a way to launder the money. They are doing the same at her public appearances, that she is charging $ 3,000.00 per ticket. Special interest buys all of her tickets, and then pay a group of people like Antifa or BLM to come and sit in their places. I know that one of her public appearances is going to be in Canada. Where it is impossible to check up on her visitors. since Canada doesn't gives out personal information of the citizens. To see if they has a job or a income. And which most canadians cannot even afford to pay their bills. But it might be some that will buy her book. Like the ones that have saved up their welfare checks over the months before the books comes out. But that is all that are going to purchase and really read her books.

As much as I'd love to see the book tank the narrative of the OP is ridiculous. The book is #1 on Amazon.

Tell it to Trump. He seems to think that he's above criticism. At least Obama had real class. Trump thinks it's something you can buy.
I remember when he walked into a leaders conference in china walking with a limp and chewing gum.
Class? :rofl:

Tell it to Trump. He seems to think that he's above criticism. At least Obama had real class. Trump thinks it's something you can buy.

When was that ? Was it before, during or after he decided to engage in his campaign to be as divisive and condescending as possible to everyone that didn't see things his way?

There were a few Presidents that were classy enough to recognize that they were the President of ALL American citizens whether or not they agreed with 'em and spoke and acted accordingly, Obama wasn't one of them.

As much as I'd love to see the book tank the narrative of the OP is ridiculous. The book is #1 on Amazon.

It's brand new, I would hope it is selling well.

40% is a very specific number. OP isn't lying. It's a fact that it's reduced. I don't know if they do it for all new releases, but it's a fact.

It won't last long at the top. If people want to buy it, good for them. It's a free country.

They can read it every morning to learn how to make excuses for their failures.

It's brand new, I would hope it is selling well.

40% is a very specific number. OP isn't lying. It's a fact that it's reduced. I don't know if they do it for all new releases, but it's a fact.

It won't last long at the top. If people want to buy it, good for them. It's a free country.

They can read it every morning to learn how to make excuses for their failures.

Yes 40% is a very specific number and it represents where the sellers believe the market for the book will be in equilibrium (supply = demand), apparently the initial marketing projections were too optimistic and thus it was priced above what the desired market would bear.

Personally I can't see why anyone would want to pay anything for yet another poorly written, self serving, sob story from Princess Sore Loser but to each his/her own.

It's an attempt for Dems to recover in the 2018 midterms. Noting more.

An attempt to "recover" by promoting Hillary Clinton and all her post election finger pointing and bellyaching? If that's the case the "Dems" need to be drug tested.

For any would be Democratic candidate this isn't another HRC book, it's a "how to commit political suicide" manual.

Forum List

Back