Electoral College Certification is shocking unifying

It's sad how Josh Hawley saying violence is not the answer when he encouraged Trump and his call for violence.
I’m all for violence really. Let the violence roll. The left has been doing it for years. Time for us to show what violence can look like. I don’t discourage anyone on the right from violence. Go for it.
Lindsay Graham is speaking on the Senate floor on why the election should not be overturned. The hypocritical asshole has been stirring the conspiracy theories up along with overturning the vote until today.
It is because of assholes like Lindsay Graham that nut cases like Missouri Mike think the way they do.

It's sad how Josh Hawley saying violence is not the answer when he encouraged Trump and his call for violence.
I’m all for violence really. Let the violence roll. The left has been doing it for years. Time for us to show what violence can look like. I don’t discourage anyone on the right from violence. Go for it.

Right, you are a hypocrite.
No I’m not. I told you stupid fuckers to stop with your riots and all your bullshit or else it would come back on you. Now I hope it comes back on you hard.

The hypocrisy is on your side. Allowing and cheering on those riots and telling us riots are uncivilized. Fuck off. You were warned.

I supported the people's right to protest here. It didn't bother me. It also completely neutralized Trump also so all is good.
What you supported wasn’t protests. It was riots. It was arson and it was looting. Now you seem to have a problem with those kinds of protests. Apparently because you got a new president. I’m thinking we should escalate your tactics to ensure the Democrats lose office as soon as possible. Sound fair?

I never had a problem with them. I support the people's right to resort to violence if need be. I completely disagree with what they were protesting but I support their right to protest.

I didn't get a president. I didn't vote for Biden.

Riot some more. Go for it. I'm not sure you realize how much damage it did to Trump.
Then why the hell are you upset over the violence today.

Trump is out right? What do I care about damage to him? The real violence needs to be redirected at the Democrats. And since you are fine with that let’s do it.

Lindsay Graham is speaking on the Senate floor on why the election should not be overturned. The hypocritical asshole has been stirring the conspiracy theories up along with overturning the vote until today.
It is because of assholes like Lindsay Graham that nut cases like Missouri Mike think the way they do.
It’s because of assholes like you. I want to see a full investigation on the votes cast in swing states. I want every vote verified. How is that too much to ask.

Right, you are a hypocrite.
No I’m not. I told you stupid fuckers to stop with your riots and all your bullshit or else it would come back on you. Now I hope it comes back on you hard.

The hypocrisy is on your side. Allowing and cheering on those riots and telling us riots are uncivilized. Fuck off. You were warned.

I supported the people's right to protest here. It didn't bother me. It also completely neutralized Trump also so all is good.
What you supported wasn’t protests. It was riots. It was arson and it was looting. Now you seem to have a problem with those kinds of protests. Apparently because you got a new president. I’m thinking we should escalate your tactics to ensure the Democrats lose office as soon as possible. Sound fair?

I never had a problem with them. I support the people's right to resort to violence if need be. I completely disagree with what they were protesting but I support their right to protest.

I didn't get a president. I didn't vote for Biden.

Riot some more. Go for it. I'm not sure you realize how much damage it did to Trump.
Then why the hell are you upset over the violence today.

I'm not. I'm chuckling at the damage it has done to Trump and Cruz. Just because you have a right to protest doesnt mean it's going to end well.

I disagree with what they are protesting but I support their right to protest even if it backfires on them.

Trump is out right? What do I care about damage to him? The real violence needs to be redirected at the Democrats. And since you are fine with that let’s do it.

You are going to have to wait for something I support. It will probably come around.

94 Patriots - 6 Traitors.

Some of them have got to be freaked out that they enabled Trump and put up with his shit for so long.
You want Trump to go away? That ain't gonna happen. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump are favorites in 2024. The Trump brand is still strong.
---Two of President Drumpf's children, Ivanka Drumpf and Donald Drumpf Jr., would have support from some Republicans and people who lean Republican if they were to run for president in 2024, according to a new survey.---
2024 should be a very comical election year. With the impeached (probably imprisoned) former president trump's devoted RWNJs supporting whichever trump evil spawn wins the coin toss.

Hopefully by then we will have dragged democrats through the streets by their hair and are done playing China's play toy.

What do you think Trump will try next?
I hope he consolidates his support and devises a plan to undermine the Chicom Joe and the Ho Show at every opportunity. The media will fawn over the Chinese puppet like they did to shitstain obama. So the undermining needs to be blunted. Getting the assistance of a foreign country to assist in digging out the foundation will help. Israel will certainly be on board as will Saudi and the UAE. With a little prodding Russia might be induced to use their massive cyberarmy on behalf of Americans. It's only fair as democrats are utterly and completely loyal to China. Keep digging and digging and hope for a Biden Harris collapse.

CBS is reporting that formal discussion on the implementation of the 25th amendment is taking place among Cabinet members! Pence has not been included..as of yet..but they are talking!~

the take is that Trump has effectively abdicated his office by his actions and his isolation

More as it comes out...this was reported by Margeret Brennen of Face the Nation

Over in the House Matt Gaetz is a moron. Defends Trump. Claims it was Antifa today.

The House speakers a way worse. Senate kicked ass.

Matt Gaetz should be ______. Fill in the blank.

House voting on Arizona. Lots of traitors there b

Mass resignations reported at White House--NSA O'Brian says he's going,,,more rumored...
AF6A331D-6E8D-4331-A7FA-1D9946DF81C8.jpeg

Forum List

Back