Electoral College Certification is shocking unifying

It's sad how Josh Hawley saying violence is not the answer when he encouraged Trump and his call for violence.
I’m all for violence really. Let the violence roll. The left has been doing it for years. Time for us to show what violence can look like. I don’t discourage anyone on the right from violence. Go for it.

It's sad how Josh Hawley saying violence is not the answer when he encouraged Trump and his call for violence.
I’m all for violence really. Let the violence roll. The left has been doing it for years. Time for us to show what violence can look like. I don’t discourage anyone on the right from violence. Go for it.

Right, you are a hypocrite.

Mitt up now. Calls this a body of integrity. Charges the President with misleading his followers and causing an “insurrection”. Compliments those who withdrew their objections. Says no audit will make the Trump followers believe the election wasn’t fixed. Tharp can only do one thing, tell them the Truth. Gets long applause.

Why do you worship a guy who has binders of women?

They are really trying to stave off the inevitable. Angry Americans scared the crap out of them. There is NO UNIFYING. There were tens of thousands of people out there and hundreds of thousands at home saying you can pretend but NO.

These are the people who used a fake plague to lock you up, take your businesses, take your homes, deprive your children of an education, keep you from seeing your elderly relatives. The SAME PEOPLE. Half the people in that chamber is from the party that paid 3.7 million dollars to China to create that virus.

What happened to day isn't even a TENTH of what they deserve.

You should see a doctor.

Some of them have got to be freaked out that they enabled Trump and put up with his shit for so long.
You want Trump to go away? That ain't gonna happen. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump are favorites in 2024. The Trump brand is still strong.
---Two of President Drumpf's children, Ivanka Drumpf and Donald Drumpf Jr., would have support from some Republicans and people who lean Republican if they were to run for president in 2024, according to a new survey.---
2024 should be a very comical election year. With the impeached (probably imprisoned) former president trump's devoted RWNJs supporting whichever trump evil spawn wins the coin toss.

His kids are so stupid.. I can't imagine.. Trump and Ivanka certainly could be in prison.
Regardless of their limited brainpower, the brainLESS RWNJs will follow whichever trump evil spawn campaigns. Eric, Tiffany, or Barron. (Age is not a determining factor for the RWNJs).

Some of them have got to be freaked out that they enabled Trump and put up with his shit for so long.
You want Trump to go away? That ain't gonna happen. Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump are favorites in 2024. The Trump brand is still strong.
---Two of President Drumpf's children, Ivanka Drumpf and Donald Drumpf Jr., would have support from some Republicans and people who lean Republican if they were to run for president in 2024, according to a new survey.---
The whole group is going down. No doubt after today. They will be a fringe political group.

Unity from the left
ErDFMMUXUAAekkO

Overplaying their hand will cost the dems hugely in the midterms. Until then, it still takes 60 to move legislation in the senate so all their new leader will be able to do is force votes just to have people on record for or against.

Dems aren't worried about midterms. They will just win it with the same fraud they used this time.

The whole group is going down. No doubt after today. They will be a fringe political group.
Did you get a look at the size of that fringe?

They are really trying to stave off the inevitable. Angry Americans scared the crap out of them. There is NO UNIFYING. There were tens of thousands of people out there and hundreds of thousands at home saying you can pretend but NO.

These are the people who used a fake plague to lock you up, take your businesses, take your homes, deprive your children of an education, keep you from seeing your elderly relatives. The SAME PEOPLE. Half the people in that chamber is from the party that paid 3.7 million dollars to China to create that virus.

What scared them..silly kitty..was seeing up close the results of the game of chicken they have been playing..while Trump raged unchecked.

That..was the mob--set lose on Trump's command. It cannot be tolerated in a nation of laws.

the shit you believe is a pack of garbage..and it's your right to believe every lying word of it. It is not your right..not anyone else's--to destroy our mechinisms and traditions of govt.--you call yourself an American? Act like it...fer chrissakes!
Mob? No mob. Merely a mostly peaceful protest like all Americans seem to consider a right. Now if they come back tomorrow armed and serious THAT might be considered a mob. Do you doubt that that could happen?

I don't understand what the protestors have to do with what she believed happen in the election.
Her intended protest had nothing to do with what she believed happened in the election either, so it's all good

No I’m not. I told you stupid fuckers to stop with your riots and all your bullshit or else it would come back on you. Now I hope it comes back on you hard.

The hypocrisy is on your side. Allowing and cheering on those riots and telling us riots are uncivilized. Fuck off. You were warned.

No I’m not. I told you stupid fuckers to stop with your riots and all your bullshit or else it would come back on you. Now I hope it comes back on you hard.

The hypocrisy is on your side. Allowing and cheering on those riots and telling us riots are uncivilized. Fuck off. You were warned.

I supported the people's right to protest here. It didn't bother me. It also completely neutralized Trump also so all is good.

What scared them..silly kitty..was seeing up close the results of the game of chicken they have been playing..while Trump raged unchecked.

That..was the mob--set lose on Trump's command. It cannot be tolerated in a nation of laws.

the shit you believe is a pack of garbage..and it's your right to believe every lying word of it. It is not your right..not anyone else's--to destroy our mechinisms and traditions of govt.--you call yourself an American? Act like it...fer chrissakes!
Mob? No mob. Merely a mostly peaceful protest like all Americans seem to consider a right. Now if they come back tomorrow armed and serious THAT might be considered a mob. Do you doubt that that could happen?
It might be necessary. You can be voted into communism but you have to shoot your way out. There is no doubt that the democrat communists will use this to increase the oppression of the people.

Forum List

Back