Electoral College Declares Trump Loser

Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

Based on lies.
Trump won, and Democrats cheated and stole the election

The problem I have with that is that patriots knew the Left would stop at nothing.....and still continue to do nothing.

"ALL that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

Now Americans will finally face true tyranny and real suffering. Something they haven't in hundreds of years.
The Godless Left will bring suffering, poverty, death and hatred to all corners of the Republic. Just look where they are now !!!
View attachment 428993

I love the fact that you are spending your time devoted to me...even making signs about me !!!
I can tell I am very important to you.
Hugs

Trump is being declared the official loser of America's 2020 Presidential Election today, December 14, 2020.
God Blessed America.

In spite of Trumps attempts to bypass it and have himself installed President

Democracy worked

America can expect a surge of weeping sore loser sheeple echoing their cult leader wallowing in pathetic self-pity, denial, and delusion.

True.

Plenty of crying....but NEVER any action about it.

And trust me, taking their guns will be just as easy as stealing their elections.

God Blessed America.

Based on lies.

The problem I have with that is that patriots knew the Left would stop at nothing.....and still continue to do nothing.

Now Americans will finally face true tyranny and real suffering. Something they haven't in hundreds of years.
The Godless Left will bring suffering, poverty, death and hatred to all corners of the Republic. Just look where they are now !!!
View attachment 428993

I love the fact that you are spending your time devoted to me...even making signs about me !!!
I can tell I am very important to you.
Hugs

I love that you think you're important...that someone kicking the shit out of you cares about you. LOL

Similar to the OJ trial, the entire world is laughing at America as they watched Joe steal this election from Trump.
At this point Im concerned about the dark cloud that will forever loom over Joes head.
Neither America or the entire world will declare Joe as a legitimate president...ever, except China of course.

Last edited:
Ferchrissakes, it's a Democrat President, that's all! The world isn't about to end.

Have you visited a Democrat city lately ???

I suggest LA, SanFran, Newyork (new muder capital of the world), detroit, Chicago, Baltimore .....then get back to me

:oops8:

Will Vice President Pence, as the president of the Senate, announce the results of the Electoral College vote?

Or will he absent himself in order not to embarrass President Trump?

As I type this, it is 7:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time. So I assume that the College has not yet "met."

It is pitiful to see republicans act like sore losers. They don't know when to stop being Ahab, the waste of emotional capital could make you get sick over time.

They have had around 55 lawsuits and two trips to SCOTUS, lost them all, it is clear you republicans have failed to make a case.

The Biden presidency will make voters regret it, because he already showing his terrible decision making, choosing leftist deadweight, many from the Obama administration.

It is pitiful to see republicans act like sore losers. They don't know when to stop being Ahab, the waste of emotional capital could make you get sick over time.

They have had around 55 lawsuits and two trips to SCOTUS, lost them all, it is clear you republicans have failed to make a case.

The Biden presidency will make voters regret it, because he already showing his terrible decision making, choosing leftist deadweight, many from the Obama administration.

Give em a break.

Whining and crying is ALL they have.

And yes, while the left celebrates, it will be short lived as Biden wrecks their worlds too.

America can expect a surge of weeping sore loser sheeple echoing their cult leader wallowing in pathetic self-pity, denial, and delusion.

True.

What's stopping you?

Bring it.

Bring what?

A hug ?

:auiqs.jpg:

You're complaining that people are doing nothing about the results of the 2020 election but not taking any action. When are you going to stomp your tantrum take some action?

God Blessed America.

Based on lies.

Uh....so, we haven't been facing real suffering the last 11 months? So the out of control pandemic, the 300K+ people dead, millions out of work, thousands of businesses shuttered, 6.7% unemployment (down from a high of 20%)...have all been figments of our imagination?? Who knew. :)

Nope......

If you want to see REAL suffering visit Venezuela where Leftists won it all and rule supreme.

What you think is suffering is a walk in the park.

But hang in there champ, you got your man in and now you will get to learn what REAL suffering is all about.
Patience grasshopper

Ferchrissakes, it's a Democrat President, that's all! The world isn't about to end.

Have you visited a Democrat city lately ???

I suggest LA, SanFran, Newyork (new muder capital of the world), detroit, Chicago, Baltimore .....then get back to me

:oops8:
I'm sick to death of hearing about THE CITIES!!! That all you got? Every city has problems. I live in a state with a Democrat Governor, majority legislature and gave 3 of its 4 electoral votes to Biden. We have consistently had one of the lowest Covid rates in the country, one of the lowest homicide rates, too.

You fail.

True.

What's stopping you?

Bring it.

Bring what?

A hug ?

:auiqs.jpg:

You're complaining that people are doing nothing about the results of the 2020 election but not taking any action. When are you going to stomp your tantrum take some action?

lol

Annnnnnnd....you know what I'm doing because you're stalking me ????

Keep guessing.

True.

And trust me, taking their guns will be just as easy as stealing their elections.

Better bunker up and hide the arsenal dude. Uncle Joe and Aunt Kamala are goin' door to door fer yer guns!! :rofl:

Forum List

Back