Elementary school shooting

And some people would say that.......and then shit their pants when the time came.

We all know blowhards like you.

Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

Tough guys don't talk tough. They don't tell you what they are going to do to you.......nevermind TYPE it. Like I said......we all know blowhards like you.

Lol, point being, people whose first language is English realize that the phrase "Some people" means just that, some people. Maybe you need to press 2 for La gente estúpida.

I also agree that it is too late for gun control. there are just too many guns out there. you'd have to send policemen into every housefold to check every inch of every house for weapons and you still wouldn't find them all.

And some people would shoot any police that came to their house to confiscate their Constitutionally protected firearms.

some of the police I know would not look very hard for guns either.

Cop: " Do you have any guns? "
citizen: "nope"
cop: " OK, thanks"

Up until the point that gun nuts turn into cop killers

Then they won't be so polite

I also agree that it is too late for gun control. there are just too many guns out there. you'd have to send policemen into every housefold to check every inch of every house for weapons and you still wouldn't find them all.

And some people would shoot any police that came to their house to confiscate their Constitutionally protected firearms.

some of the police I know would not look very hard for guns either.

Cop: " Do you have any guns? "
citizen: "nope"
cop: " OK, thanks"

All the police I know will never confiscate any firearms from law abiding citizens. No matter what order or law that might come.

Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

Tough guys don't talk tough. They don't tell you what they are going to do to you.......nevermind TYPE it. Like I said......we all know blowhards like you.

Lol, point being, people whose first language is English realize that the phrase "Some people" means just that, some people. Maybe you need to press 2 for La gente estúpida.

Internet tough guys scare me

You never know what they will type

Why is it that someone says they'll defend themselves and an idiot will insult them by calling them a internet tough guy? I know me I would do exactly the same thing. I'd take them at their word.

Why is it that someone says they'll defend themselves and an idiot will insult them by calling them a internet tough guy? I know me I would do exactly the same thing. I'd take them at their word.

. Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

Internet tough guy......I'm skeered

. Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

All I can say is It would be advisable to take him at his word.

As opposed to handing over your guns and complying with the law?

Man, what a crazy idea that is.

You have the right to resist an unjust law.

Murderers think the murder laws are "unjust". Rapists think the sexual assault laws are "unjust".

That's pretty much the most restarded thing you've said yet, and frankly, you say retarded things all day.
Dude shut the fuck up with your whinny ass liberal bull shit. It's a straw man argument.

You have the right to resist an unjust law.

Murderers think the murder laws are "unjust". Rapists think the sexual assault laws are "unjust".

That's pretty much the most restarded thing you've said yet, and frankly, you say retarded things all day.
Dude shut the fuck up with your whinny ass liberal bull shit. It's a straw man argument.

No, it isn't. It's the price of living in a civilized society.

It's why I can't nude sunbath on my front porch. I might think it's an "unjust law", but everyone else has a different opinion, especially if they saw me in all my glory.

If society finally stops having a brain fart and say, "Yeah, we shouldn't let crazy people who go around talking about shooting cops have guns!" then that's what society has decided upon, and there's nothing 'unjust" about it.

His word about what? What he is typing is that he would kill police officers if they came to his home to take his guns? That is something that will never happen.....unless he causes it to happen. It is a blowhard bullshitting.

His word about what? What he is typing is that he would kill police officers if they came to his home to take his guns? That is something that will never happen.....unless he causes it to happen. It is a blowhard bullshitting.

Killing an home invader.

No, it isn't. It's the price of living in a civilized society.

It's why I can't nude sunbath on my front porch. I might think it's an "unjust law", but everyone else has a different opinion, especially if they saw me in all my glory.

If society finally stops having a brain fart and say, "Yeah, we shouldn't let crazy people who go around talking about shooting cops have guns!" then that's what society has decided upon, and there's nothing 'unjust" about it.

Stupid once again you're using a straw man crazy people aren't allowed to buy guns

Why does a state with the toughest gun laws have a mass shooting?

Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record

Stupid once again you're using a straw man crazy people aren't allowed to buy guns

Because being the "toughest gun law in the US" is like being the "Leper with the most fingers".

It's still rotten.

A crazy person was able to get guns. Guns were too easy for him to get.

Crazy Person + Gun = Tragedy.

Crazy Person - Gun = Unhappy crazy person who probably still needs help.

Because being the "toughest gun law in the US" is like being the "Leper with the most fingers".

It's still rotten.

A crazy person was able to get guns. Guns were too easy for him to get.

Crazy Person + Gun = Tragedy.

Crazy Person - Gun = Unhappy crazy person who probably still needs help.

:cuckoo:

He was a sick 20 year old. He's dead.

The people who have issues now are the ones who were sitting in the school while he wiped out the entire kindergarten class, and were powerless to do anything to stop him.

I'd have some serious guilt issues. I'll bet every adult survivor wished they had a gun while he was killing those babies.

why did a sick 20 year old have a gun?

most of these huge killing sprees are done with legal guns.

the adult survivors shouldn't wish they had a gun... they should wish he didn't.

He stole it from his mother. Then killed her with it. The real I guess your going to balme the victim some more?

Not for approval, for a check, that's it. You live in Florida you lying piece of shit. Don't come here and try to teach us what goes on here.

Bullshit. Stop lying. I sam from Michigan and have bought guns there I know what they do. You are a lying cockbite.

It's true, I've been to gun stores as well and know people who buy guns, it's not as hard as you make it sound, that's not regulation. There should be a limit on how many guns one can have as well.

No there shouldn't be a limit on how many guns I can own..... I need as many as I can to fight off your terrorist heroes like Hamas if they attack me and a bunch of other innocent victims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back