Elementary school shooting

184467_543526572341675_819413770_n.jpg

Neither, if someone is intent on killing they will kill. Those signs are effective on people who abide by the law and are not evil or sick enough to go on a killing spree.

Neither, if someone is intent on killing they will kill. Those signs are effective on people who abide by the law and are not evil or sick enough to go on a killing spree.

This is true. I was talking with the Chief the other day telling him and a police Sergeant about my newest pistol and he said he'd like to see it. I told him to come by the house because i couldn't carry it into city hall...... The sergeant told me to come on down and he would meet me at the door any time to carry it into the building..... I do so love this village........

This is true. I was talking with the Chief the other day telling him and a police Sergeant about my newest pistol and he said he'd like to see it. I told him to come by the house because i couldn't carry it into city hall...... The sergeant told me to come on down and he would meet me at the door any time to carry it into the building..... I do so love this village........

No. You aren't a tool. Not at all.

And if you weren't spouting your paranoid Anti-gun bull shit this thread would be more about the loss of those 20 beautiful innocent children......

Children who never would have died if a crazy person couldn't get a gun...

So he would have used a sword or knife. Take away all the guns and people will still find a way to kill others...Started with someone named Cain and a rock if the book is true......

It isn't... so I don't worry about that.

There's no way this guy could have killed 27 people with a sword.

A person who apparently told him where the guns were, left them unlocked where he could get at them AND even took him to the shooting range so he could practice.
How in the hell do you know this shit for brains?
Ever thought he might have pull a knife on his mother or started beating the crap out of her to get the keys? and then killed her. Or killed by stabbing her get the key and do what he did?
You are a fucking clueless bastard.

So if we find out he SHOT her, will you shut up on this whole, "Well, I'm sure she never meant for him to have the gun!" nonsense.

Names of victims in Connecticut school shooting released - U.S. News

Investigators believe that Adam Lanza, the alleged gunman, shot his mother at her home near Sandy Hook Elementary before driving to the school and killing 26 others.

No proof she gave him the keys, or told him the combination, or that the guns were not locked, interesting.

I'm not the one saying what happen and accusing the mother of anything you are. As I said how do you know he didn't pull a knife on her and get the key then shoot her?

If this woman didn't have guns in her house with her crazy kid, this never would have happened.

Period.

Her "crazy kid" did not live in the house.

I bet you think that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress like whores, don't you?

I'm not the one saying what happen and accusing the mother of anything you are. As I said how do you know he didn't pull a knife on her and get the key then shoot her?

If this woman didn't have guns in her house with her crazy kid, this never would have happened.

Period.

I bet you think that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress like whores, don't you?

Actually, he did live in the house, and he was a handful.

Period.

And if you weren't spouting your paranoid Anti-gun bull shit this thread would be more about the loss of those 20 beautiful innocent children......

Children who never would have died if a crazy person couldn't get a gun...

Because everyone knows that crazy people never use knives or cars to kill people.

Period.

Actually, he did live in the house, and he was a handful.

Not according to people who told me the gun laws in Connecticut didn't make a difference because he lived in New Hampshire.

The guy was autistic, want me to bring some autism activists in here to tell you how stupid you are to call people with autism crazy?

Forum List

Back