Elementary school shooting

And you received your Doctorate in Psychiatry from which medical school?

I have an Associates in Psychology from the UW, thank you.

So what is the diagnosis here Doc?

Son felt mom loved her students more than him?

I don't know, I'm not really following the story because the way the MSM sensationalizes things irritates me to no end and they usually get it wrong. On the boards here? There's a plethora of mental irregularities.

Funny, I've never had a relative go to prison... and we grew up in the big city, too.

SO why did you need to emphasize that your nephew is "half-black" and went to prison?

I'm really trying to help you out here, because, honestly I am starting to think you don't realize how you come off half the time.

Yes, we do have too much crime in this country. Especially compared to other industrialized democracies. So how do we go about fixing that.

More guns. Definitely not the answer.

Maybe because some asshole on the internet called me a racist. And I was pointing out my family diversity. I could also mention my Puerto Rican nieces and my Mexican wife. But you might think I was even more racist. And no you calling me a racist is not trying to help me out, and I don't give a rats ass how you think i come off even one one hundredth of a time.

You start shit, you eat shit...........

But you didn't talk about them, you talked about you "half-black" nephew who went to prison.

If you stop acting like a racist, I'll stop calling you that.
Dumb ass the only one in this thread who has insinuated they were a racist was you

He killed the legal owner of the guns, so that proves he had access.

Want to explain that logical failure?

A person who apparently told him where the guns were, left them unlocked where he could get at them AND even took him to the shooting range so he could practice.
How in the hell do you know this shit for brains?
Ever thought he might have pull a knife on his mother or started beating the crap out of her to get the keys? and then killed her. Or killed by stabbing her get the key and do what he did?
You are a fucking clueless bastard.

So if we find out he SHOT her, will you shut up on this whole, "Well, I'm sure she never meant for him to have the gun!" nonsense.

Names of victims in Connecticut school shooting released - U.S. News

Investigators believe that Adam Lanza, the alleged gunman, shot his mother at her home near Sandy Hook Elementary before driving to the school and killing 26 others.

Oh, wait, more on Mama Lanza...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/n...st-victim-recall-her-as-generous.html?hp&_r=0

Nancy Lanza was the first victim in a massacre carried out on Friday by her son Adam Lanza, 20, who shot her dead with a gun apparently drawn from her own collection, then drove her car to Sandy Hook Elementary School, where he killed 26 people, 20 of them small children, officials said.

It would appear she didn't work at the school after all... in the name of full disclosure, so you got that on the "an armed teacher would have helped" argument.

A person who apparently told him where the guns were, left them unlocked where he could get at them AND even took him to the shooting range so he could practice.
How in the hell do you know this shit for brains?
Ever thought he might have pull a knife on his mother or started beating the crap out of her to get the keys? and then killed her. Or killed by stabbing her get the key and do what he did?
You are a fucking clueless bastard.

So if we find out he SHOT her, will you shut up on this whole, "Well, I'm sure she never meant for him to have the gun!" nonsense.

Names of victims in Connecticut school shooting released - U.S. News

Investigators believe that Adam Lanza, the alleged gunman, shot his mother at her home near Sandy Hook Elementary before driving to the school and killing 26 others.
I'm not the one saying what happen and accusing the mother of anything you are. As I said how do you know he didn't pull a knife on her and get the key then shoot her?

No more than any other major city. And frankly, I'd like to ban guns from here, too.

Especially here.

I mean, I used to be kind of okay with private gun ownership, but frankly, the gun fetishist don't even want to meet halfway on an issue.

They see 20 pre-schoolers being brought out in Body Bags and they start talking shit about "Liberty" and "Founding Fathers"....

We have 10,000 gun murders and 15,000 gun suicides every year in this country. It's too high a price to pay.

You Lied again...........Shame on you.......

Chicago officials have taken a lot of heat this summer over the rising homicide numbers compared to this time in 2011. Though Chicago has logged more homicides than any other U.S. city, it does not have the highest homicide rate. RedEye took a look at how Chicago's rate compares to other large U.S. cities and cities that reported more than 100 homicides last year. Numbers come from the cities' respective police departments. Rates are per 100,000 residents.
Homicide rates of large U.S. cities - redeyechicago.com

So according to the site you just posted, there were FIVE major cities with lower rates and SEVEN with higher ones...

And the gap between Chicago (10) and NYC (3) wasn't that great compared to the ones that are really up there like Detroit and NOLA (27 and 32, repectively.)

But you know how them big city people are....

Just pointing out that you made the statement about not wanting to live where guns were so easy to get or something along those lines yet you chose to live in one of the most dangerous cities in the country...... Or were you just hitting the talking points ?????????

I'm not the one saying what happen and accusing the mother of anything you are. As I said how do you know he didn't pull a knife on her and get the key then shoot her?

If this woman didn't have guns in her house with her crazy kid, this never would have happened.

Period.

And if you weren't spouting your paranoid Anti-gun bull shit this thread would be more about the loss of those 20 beautiful innocent children......

Just pointing out that you made the statement about not wanting to live where guns were so easy to get or something along those lines yet you chose to live in one of the most dangerous cities in the country...... Or were you just hitting the talking points ?????????

The whole fucking country is dangerous thanks to you gun loons. Your kid can get killed in a nice suburban pre-school, apparently, because guns are so easy to get.

Which city I happen to be in (and, BTW, I live in a rather nice suburb with milion dollar houses and cheap condos) is sort of irrelevent to that point...

But I know you all hate Chicago because Obama's from there.

If this woman didn't have guns in her house with her crazy kid, this never would have happened.

Period.

And if you weren't spouting your paranoid Anti-gun bull shit this thread would be more about the loss of those 20 beautiful innocent children......

Children who never would have died if a crazy person couldn't get a gun...

The whole fucking country is dangerous thanks to you gun loons. Your kid can get killed in a nice suburban pre-school, apparently, because guns are so easy to get.

Which city I happen to be in (and, BTW, I live in a rather nice suburb with milion dollar houses and cheap condos) is sort of irrelevent to that point...

But I know you all hate Chicago because Obama's from there.

Actually there you go again spouting shit from your mouth that you know nothing about. I happen to have 2 cousins living in Chicago...... I don't hate any city in the USA.

So how cheap is your condo........

Bullshit. Half those kids would be dead already if you had your way, you baby killing piece of shit.

Seriously. Why in the world would anyone take anything you say about the safety of children seriously?

They don't.

Period.

So he would have used a sword or knife. Take away all the guns and people will still find a way to kill others...Started with someone named Cain and a rock if the book is true......

Period.

So she should have had her son committed.

184467_543526572341675_819413770_n.jpg

So he would have used a sword or knife. Take away all the guns and people will still find a way to kill others...Started with someone named Cain and a rock if the book is true......

He was supposedly a smart kid. If he hadn't gotten mom's weapons, he would have just gotten them somewhere else, or built a bomb.

Progressives are idiots. The lives of children mean less than nothing to them. The safety of schools are secondary to their desire to build up a fascist state.

Forum List

Back