Elementary school shooting

Why do these people keep thinking their guns are going to get taken away? This is bordering on the psychotic.
Good afternoon, Mr. Brunswick. I just got here, but it could be a reaction to 15 threads yesterday to ban guns (take everyone's guns away because there are bad people in the world who go after schoolchildren, which actually number fewer than people who win the 12 million dollar lottery every year.)

You think that might have something to do with it?

No, I'm betting it's partially mental illness actually.
And you received your Doctorate in Psychiatry from which medical school?

And the 13 countries ahead of us are places like South Africa and Thailand where poverty and criminality are rampant.

Meanwhile, to find your first industrialized G-7 country, you have to go down to #29 for Germany.

Other countries have such few gun deaths, they don't even rate.

You mean like our inner cities where most of these gun deaths occur?

Guess how many gun deaths we've had in my town in ten years......ZERO, unless you count one suicide.......

And here we go with the "inner city" and other racial dog whistles...

That didn't take long at all.

eye-roll.jpg

Fuck you Joe, I grew up on those streets and you want to claim racism? Try again ass wipe. I know about gang violence, I have a half black nephew doing 9 years for it right now. I know about Drugies and their stupid violence, I have a brother who did 37 months Federal time for that...And you want to call racism.....You haven't a fucking clue...

[

so you prefer to be carried by six than judged by 12 ???

I prefer to not live in a place where crazy people can get easy access to guns.

if the "responsible gun owners" can't police that or don't want to, then it's pretty much everyone out of the pool, as far as I'm concerned...

Yet it says there by your name that you live in Chicago....murder city USA.........

Given the history of you guys to use racist remarks, it's not a high threshold.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg

you are the only one in this thread that mentioned race

race card rom Joe once again

So you think if you just use the "code words" like "Welfare" and "Gangs", that makes it okay,then?

Really?

Ollie tried to imply that our gun violence wouldn't be so bad if we just took those "inner city" people who get killed out of the mix. Because they don't count. Somehow. Draw your own conclusions.

Let's just say, I wouldn't have wanted to be a black guy in his platoon. Or in his platoon at all.

Fact is, we don't have a race problem. We have a gun problem. We have too many guns, they are too easy to get.

Period.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out. At least the wealthy countries. This ain't fucking brain surgery.

You are a total idiot. Expect to go down some more when the Mods permit me......... Yes that is a promise.

Good afternoon, Mr. Brunswick. I just got here, but it could be a reaction to 15 threads yesterday to ban guns (take everyone's guns away because there are bad people in the world who go after schoolchildren, which actually number fewer than people who win the 12 million dollar lottery every year.)

You think that might have something to do with it?

No, I'm betting it's partially mental illness actually.
And you received your Doctorate in Psychiatry from which medical school?

I have an Associates in Psychology from the UW, thank you.

Why do these people keep thinking their guns are going to get taken away? This is bordering on the psychotic.

It’s the unfortunate consequence of the propensity of many on the right to politicize gun ownership, where gun ownership is some sort of a requirement of being ‘conservative.’

Many conservatives also incorrectly believe that conservatives alone understand what gun ownership represents, such as independence and self-reliance. They refuse to acknowledge the fact that most liberals and moderates also own guns, also value independence and self-reliance, and understand and support current Second Amendment jurisprudence and its importance with regard to limited government.

They know their guns aren’t going to be taken away, but they need to keep the lie of ‘confiscation’ alive to continue using it as some sort of political weapon.

Train them.

Police trained in SWAT tactics have years of experience and operate as a team in full body armor

You expect a second grade teacher to take out an armed assassin with her .38?

how long will it take the SWAT team to get there?

I would use my .357

that should do it.

BTW all teachers are not female and not all females are as pussy as you

OK

Let's do this. Wherever you work let your boss keep a .357 locked in his desk drawer. If someone starts shooting he can call you in, hand you the gun and say

Go get him honey

So, decades ago when we had LESS gun laws, we didn't see this sort of thing.

Now, we have MORE gun laws and we see MORE of this sort of thing.

Is this a gun problem or a societal problem? I say the latter - too many folks are fucked in the head. Why?

its not the guns.... its about the sensationalized idea of going out in a blaze of "glory" Thanks the muslims for bringing the idea of mass killings and how to do it into open discussion.... the idea of "soft targets for maxim effect"

"Thank the Muslims"......... :confused:

this is joke...right ????

Police trained in SWAT tactics have years of experience and operate as a team in full body armor

You expect a second grade teacher to take out an armed assassin with her .38?

how long will it take the SWAT team to get there?

I would use my .357

that should do it.

BTW all teachers are not female and not all females are as pussy as you

OK

Let's do this. Wherever you work let your boss keep a .357 locked in his desk drawer. If someone starts shooting he can call you in, hand you the gun and say

Go get him honey

There will be no need to go to my boss's desk drawer. I will have the piece holstered.

You mean like our inner cities where most of these gun deaths occur?

Guess how many gun deaths we've had in my town in ten years......ZERO, unless you count one suicide.......

And here we go with the "inner city" and other racial dog whistles...

That didn't take long at all.

eye-roll.jpg

Fuck you Joe, I grew up on those streets and you want to claim racism? Try again ass wipe. I know about gang violence, I have a half black nephew doing 9 years for it right now. I know about Drugies and their stupid violence, I have a brother who did 37 months Federal time for that...And you want to call racism.....You haven't a fucking clue...

I been there... lived "downtown" among the black folks for nearly two decades...

the stories practically tell themselves...

Notice how the police came after it was over.
How many more people would be dead if they never came at all?
Zero since he shot himself.
Do you believe that he would have done that if they had not shown up?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, he did his own self in because he did not want to face the consequences of his actions. Well I believe that thanks to what he did to himself, he is facing them now and he will never see the end of the sentence that he is serving now.

Forum List

Back