Elementary school shooting

You are what you and and are the reason America is heading down the shit hole.
Fucking trash has more use than scum like you.

Guy, I realize this is a horrible weekend for you and all, as all your silly beliefs about guns just got dashed on the rocks... but you really need to take a chill pill.

Not my fault you cling to a philosophy that has been proven false.

Right gun dealers take to the streets to sale their firearms
You lying sack of shit

Hundreds of guns stolen from Des Plaines gun shop; four teens charged - Chicago Sun-Times

actually yes they do. they nailed some kid here that drove around with guns for rent. just bring it when your done

Some "KID" was he a licensed gun dealer or a pity thief?

neither. a businessman. supply and demand. BTY he was black.

Given the history of you guys to use racist remarks, it's not a high threshold.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg

you are the only one in this thread that mentioned race

race card rom Joe once again

So you think if you just use the "code words" like "Welfare" and "Gangs", that makes it okay,then?

Really?

Ollie tried to imply that our gun violence wouldn't be so bad if we just took those "inner city" people who get killed out of the mix. Because they don't count. Somehow. Draw your own conclusions.

Let's just say, I wouldn't have wanted to be a black guy in his platoon. Or in his platoon at all.

Fact is, we don't have a race problem. We have a gun problem. We have too many guns, they are too easy to get.

Period.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out. At least the wealthy countries. This ain't fucking brain surgery.

why do you believe it's alright to use the term "white trash" ?

Yes, I do. One of the great cities in this country, thank you.

And frankly, no worse than the rest of the country as far as too easy access to guns.

They tried to ban guns, and the gun sellers just set up shop in mobbed up suburbs like Cicero.

It's why a NATIONAL gun law is needed.

Right gun dealers take to the streets to sale their firearms
You lying sack of shit

]

They don't have to. The various crooks just walk into their stores.

You are a lying sack of shit
oh so it';s the gun dealers fault because they followed the steps but the buyers sold the gun illegally?

He knows men whose full-time job in the underground economy is to buy guns from suburban stores and illegally sell them to criminals.
You truely do live in a fucked up city. Know god damn wonder obama lived their. He found an untapped well of stupid people.

Last edited:
Given the history of you guys to use racist remarks, it's not a high threshold.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg

you are the only one in this thread that mentioned race

race card rom Joe once again

So you think if you just use the "code words" like "Welfare" and "Gangs", that makes it okay,then?

Really?

Ollie tried to imply that our gun violence wouldn't be so bad if we just took those "inner city" people who get killed out of the mix. Because they don't count. Somehow. Draw your own conclusions.

Let's just say, I wouldn't have wanted to be a black guy in his platoon. Or in his platoon at all.

Fact is, we don't have a race problem. We have a gun problem. We have too many guns, they are too easy to get.

Period.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out. At least the wealthy countries. This ain't fucking brain surgery.

You are a racist piece of shit I would not have wanted you in my squad.

Because it perfectly describes the gun-toting, bible thumping morons who keep putting the Republicans back into office... and voting against their own self-interest.

"I hates them welfare people! Has the disability check shown up yet, honey?"

090201c.jpg

you are so full of racial stereotypes today aren't you.

In other news.......

Because it perfectly describes the gun-toting, bible thumping morons who keep putting the Republicans back into office... and voting against their own self-interest.

090201c.jpg

My self interest is to get rid of scum like you.

090201c.jpg

you are so full of racial stereotypes today aren't you.

In other news.......
It's nothing new with obama supporters they have always been this way.

Yes, shooting people who are trying to shoot people certainly DOES prevent shootings, you irrevocably retarded loo.

'Trying' to shoot people? No, before YOU shoot them, they have ALREADY shot innocent people. So shooting them doesn't prevent shootings at all, does it - because the gunman has already shot people, and so have you.

You idiot.

By that logic, police should just wait at the station until people come in and surrender.

OK....you can now bring your gun anywhere you want

How do you prevent a bunch of kindergartners from being executed? When is enough going to be enough Ollie?

How do we keep guns away from crazy people?

When one of the adults present could have cut the killing spree short by firing back?

I'm sorry Ollie

But I can't buy into guns in schools with untrained teachers expected to make life and death decisions. It is hard enough for police to go into a situation with a deranged gunman and you are expecting a teacher to do it

I don't like the idea of guns being kept in schools with little children around. How long before a child figures out how to get at the teachers gun when it is unattended?

We have 270 million guns in this country of 315 million. More guns is obviously not the answer

Train them.

What most led to these killings happening? Mental illness or legal guns?

Israel and Switzerland make a gun license available on demand to every law-abiding adult. Both countries also allow CCW and yet both countries have low rates of homicide.

The Columbine killers violated around 20 firearms laws. So much for the rule of law. Murder is illegal but people still kill. Drugs are illegal but people still use and traffic them.

I think it is time to focus on what the common denominator is for these mass killings. Is it certain prescription drugs? The treatment and outpatient care of the mentally ill in general? The culture we live in? The lack of respect for life? All or some of the above?

People trying to blame guns with no concern it seems for cause, the motive, are truly shortsighted imo.

Let me see, the last two shootings involved guns that were obtained illegally, and at least one of the shooters was mentally ill.

Gee, you might have a point.

You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

I almost agree with that, he actually called for meaningful action during his blathering, which tells me it was all about the politics.

The problem is, once they admit society or the state has a compelling reason to limit who can own a gun or what kind of gun they can own, the whole charade falls apart for them.

THIS person never should have had access to a gun.

But once you start down that road, to hear the gun fetishists tell it, they'll take away all your guns.

He did not have access to those firearms he took them
I really wished you would stop lying.

A gun was in a place where he could get it. That's "access".

I realize you have a hard time with words. "Well-Regulated Militia" just sends you into a tizzy.

If Conniticutt says you can't have a gun if you are a crazy person or under 21, just take Mom's! And shoot her with them. And her kids who were getting more attention than he was.

He killed the legal owner of the guns, so that proves he had access.

Want to explain that logical failure?

yet you agree that there needs to be something that would act to keep guns away from the mentally ill. i agree. i don't think it's unreasonable to think there should be basic protections.
Already exists. No one who has been committed by a judge or others (involuntarily institutionalized) can own a gun.

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.

Liar.

You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

Obama is the one that is using drones in countries Bush never fired a shot in.

He did not have access to those firearms he took them
I really wished you would stop lying.

A gun was in a place where he could get it. That's "access".

I realize you have a hard time with words. "Well-Regulated Militia" just sends you into a tizzy.

If Conniticutt says you can't have a gun if you are a crazy person or under 21, just take Mom's! And shoot her with them. And her kids who were getting more attention than he was.

He killed the legal owner of the guns, so that proves he had access.

Want to explain that logical failure?

joe has no logic just straw man and obama shit stain on his upper lip.

090201c.jpg

Is that OKTexas?

Already exists. No one who has been committed by a judge or others (involuntarily institutionalized) can own a gun.

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.
Poor little Muslim terrorist pig forgets that I lived in Michigan for 17 years.

You are lying.

It is a FEDERAL law that no one who has been involuntarily admitted to a looney bin can own a gun - part of the mandatory FBI background check in every state before ownership is allowed.

I can top that, you can't even buy a gun if you are under indictment in Michigan.

When one of the adults present could have cut the killing spree short by firing back?

I'm sorry Ollie

But I can't buy into guns in schools with untrained teachers expected to make life and death decisions. It is hard enough for police to go into a situation with a deranged gunman and you are expecting a teacher to do it

I don't like the idea of guns being kept in schools with little children around. How long before a child figures out how to get at the teachers gun when it is unattended?

We have 270 million guns in this country of 315 million. More guns is obviously not the answer

Train them.

Police trained in SWAT tactics have years of experience and operate as a team in full body armor

You expect a second grade teacher to take out an armed assassin with her .38?

Forum List

Back