Elementary school shooting

Liberals say controlling guns is the answer. Controlling alcohol and drugs haven’t worked. What makes liberals think controlling guns will?

Guns would be a lot easier to control.

Just regulate the manufacture of them and the sales.

Frankly, the rest of the world does this just fine. But they don't have the plague of an NRA, which I'm sure is working overtime this weekend on how to spin this.

So when you outlaw guns only criminals have guns....And they would never use them on the unarmed populace...BullShit............What country are you living in, Fantasia?

So how is it that countries that have tough gun laws have so few gun deaths.

Murders with firearms statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Crime

4 United States: 9,369

11 Germany: 269
14 Canada: 144
28 Japan: 47

Yes, now if you could take that chart and place it into percentage per 100,000 people so that we could actually get a more fair comparison.....

It's his religion, are you against a man making a statement based upon his religion?

I'm not, whether i agree or not........

He can speak about it all he wants...and we can point out that he's an idiot all we want too.

You got that right....Still why get on someone because of their religion? I could care less what a man's religion is as long as they aren't forcing it down my throat......

It's because of our clinging to our guns and our religion.

Obama sure talks like a Christian....don't he?

So when you outlaw guns only criminals have guns....And they would never use them on the unarmed populace...BullShit............What country are you living in, Fantasia?

Yes, now if you could take that chart and place it into percentage per 100,000 people so that we could actually get a more fair comparison.....

We'd still look pretty awful.

Japan has a population of 126 Million compared to 308 million for the US. So if there were as many Japanese as Americans... they'd be up to a whopping 115 gun deaths compared to our 9000.

In fact, when a Japanese teenager was shot because some redneck thought he was attacking his house, (the kid simply got the wrong address to a Haloween party), Japanese people were absolutely shocked at the pure stupidity of it.

Not that you could blame them.

We're number 14

Overall homicide rate > per 100,000 pop. (most recent) by country
Gun Violence homicides statistics - countries compared - Nation Master

Notice how the police came after it was over.
How many more people would be dead if they never came at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just saw on the TV that the guy forced his way into that school. If he wasn't able to get in there quietly, couldn't something have been done about him right then and there or did he shoot those who may have tried to take him down when he first got in?

Liberals say controlling guns is the answer. Controlling alcohol and drugs haven’t worked. What makes liberals think controlling guns will?

Frankly, the rest of the world does this just fine. But they don't have the plague of an NRA, which I'm sure is working overtime this weekend on how to spin this.

Guns would be a lot easier to control ?? ever hear of the black market???

We're number 14

And the 13 countries ahead of us are places like South Africa and Thailand where poverty and criminality are rampant.

Meanwhile, to find your first industrialized G-7 country, you have to go down to #29 for Germany.

Other countries have such few gun deaths, they don't even rate.

So at 9.1 per 100,000 we are way under the average of 16.1 per 100,000.......

I wonder how far that would drop if we cut out all the gang/drug related killings.....

Um... yeah.

And you know what, again, countries without widespread gun ownership don't have as many murders as we do.

Will we eliminate ALL gun deaths? Nope.

Will we greatly reduce them? You Betcha!

Because a gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the house than a bad guy...

We're number 14

And the 13 countries ahead of us are places like South Africa and Thailand where poverty and criminality are rampant.

Meanwhile, to find your first industrialized G-7 country, you have to go down to #29 for Germany.

You mean like our inner cities where most of these gun deaths occur?

Guess how many gun deaths we've had in my town in ten years......ZERO, unless you count one suicide.......

We're number 14

Guess how many gun deaths we've had in my town in ten years......ZERO, unless you count one suicide.......

And here we go with the "inner city" and other racial dog whistles...

That didn't take long at all.

eye-roll.jpg

And here we go with the "inner city" and other racial dog whistles...

That didn't take long at all.

eye-roll.jpg

The sign of surrender go below the belt with you're a racist attack when it never happened.

So at 9.1 per 100,000 we are way under the average of 16.1 per 100,000.......

I wonder how far that would drop if we cut out all the gang/drug related killings.....

And if we got rid of all the rednecks who shoot each other over who got the last sausage link, we could drop that number further.

Another sign of the defeated name calling when it not warranted.

Um... yeah.

And you know what, again, countries without widespread gun ownership don't have as many murders as we do.

Will we eliminate ALL gun deaths? Nope.

Will we greatly reduce them? You Betcha!

Because a gun in the house is 43 times more likely to kill someone in the house than a bad guy...

so you prefer to be carried by six than judged by 12 ???

We're number 14

Dumb ass now maybe we should explore how those people in those countries were killed?
Since the link is a separate link from gun deaths those countries lead the U.S. by killing people with things other than a firearm.

Forum List

Back