Elementary school shooting

It's fucking sickening how you idiots are making this about obama. Damn. When this shooter turns out to be a fox loving, Glenn beck spouting rush supporter, will you make it about politics then? Stfu you heartless right wing idiots.

Try as you may the left from what I can remember from any shooting in the past have tried their damnedest from the beginning of the shooting to pin it on the right wing.
However this is the first shooting I haven't heard that from the left.

It's fucking sickening how you idiots are making this about obama. Damn. When this shooter turns out to be a fox loving, Glenn beck spouting rush supporter, will you make it about politics then? Stfu you heartless right wing idiots.

Fuck you asshole. Chances are he isn't even political.

He probably saw a movie or played a video game that gave him the idea.

Then why are YOU making this about politics. Fucking hack.

I will never understand how anyone can politicize the mass murder of 20 little children and 7 adults. Really, I don't want to understand how anyone can use those deaths to further their agenda of hate and fear for something that does not exist.

you lefties started to politicize the tregedy with posts 4 and 5

Yeah, why does so much gun violence happen on school grounds?

Maybe they need to make schools illegal.

Or children...

Soon.

A lot of angry people are going to look at both extremes in this situation in order to push their agenda. Hard core conservatives will demand less gun control so that good citizens can assist in taking down a gunman and hard core liberals will demand that guns be dramatically regulated and reduced so that guns won't commit crimes anymore.

The fact of the matter is that if a bat shit crazy psycho wants to kill people then he will find a way and there's not a lot of ways to preemptively stop something like that. I do think that it should be tougher for someone to buy and own a gun and that the background check should include mental history but there would be so much red tape around that and probably law suits too. The best we can do is teach kids that violence is not the answer, keep a close eye on kids and young adults that show sons of trouble and be proactive in finding them help, and teaching and demanding gun owners be more responsible with how they collect and store their guns.

Last edited:
Mike Huckabee: Newtown Shooting No Surprise, We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

What a vile man he is. He needs to go spend more time wit his good friend, Poopy Pants Nugent.

Not just indefensible and stupid, it makes no sense.

If its the fault of these kids not praying in school, then is it also the fault of the Aurora victims for not praying in the theater?

It's his religion, are you against a man making a statement based upon his religion?

I'm not, whether i agree or not........

I agree.

The next step is arming kindergartners and turning schools into veritable prisons. Really sad state of affairs in America.

I left the United States 16 years ago, and one of the reasons is because I do not want to raise my children with such a gun culture around. My wife and I have never regretted our decision, and shootings such as this reaffirm our decision.

And stay out....I'm sure there are no criminals where you are...

Gun culture my ass......

First if all, I will go anywhere that I damn please. Second, I live in a country with very strict gun laws. The only gun killings that you hear about are criminals killing other criminals.

I left the United States 16 years ago, and one of the reasons is because I do not want to raise my children with such a gun culture around. My wife and I have never regretted our decision, and shootings such as this reaffirm our decision.

Gun culture my ass......

good riddance I say.

Look at my sig

Are you really this thick?

Gun culture my ass......

First if all, I will go anywhere that I damn please. Second, I live in a country with very strict gun laws. The only gun killings that you hear about are criminals killing other criminals.

So when you outlaw guns only criminals have guns....And they would never use them on the unarmed populace...BullShit............What country are you living in, Fantasia?

Gun culture my ass......

I'm glad you left bye bye

Gun culture my ass......

I don't believe that for one second.

Gun culture my ass......

So when you outlaw guns only criminals have guns....And they would never use them on the unarmed populace...BullShit............What country are you living in, Fantasia?

For the most part, the police do not even carry firearms.

Mike Huckabee: Newtown Shooting No Surprise, We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

What a vile man he is. He needs to go spend more time wit his good friend, Poopy Pants Nugent.

If its the fault of these kids not praying in school, then is it also the fault of the Aurora victims for not praying in the theater?

It's his religion, are you against a man making a statement based upon his religion?

He can speak about it all he wants...and we can point out that he's an idiot all we want too.

Liberals say controlling guns is the answer. Controlling alcohol and drugs haven’t worked. What makes liberals think controlling guns will?

He can speak about it all he wants...and we can point out that he's an idiot all we want too.

You got that right....Still why get on someone because of their religion? I could care less what a man's religion is as long as they aren't forcing it down my throat......

Forum List

Back