Elementary school shooting

Obama must be ether the luckiest SOB on the planet or the unluckiest.

He wanted to stop drilling and we got the Gulf oil spill.

It was well known that he wanted to tackle private gun ownership after the election and now this happens.

I think the guy is bad news.

Gay marriage, gun ownership, racism.
We should be thinking about peace, prosperity, and goodwill to everyone but instead we're constantly at each others' throats over his pet issues.

We need to stop this shit.

Good point. obama is just very clever about getting what he wants. He knows how to engineer circumstances.

I will never understand how anyone can politicize the mass murder of 20 little children and 7 adults. Really, I don't want to understand how anyone can use those deaths to further their agenda of hate and fear for something that does not exist.

Last edited:
Obama must be ether the luckiest SOB on the planet or the unluckiest.

He wanted to stop drilling and we got the Gulf oil spill.

It was well known that he wanted to tackle private gun ownership after the election and now this happens.

I think the guy is bad news.

Gay marriage, gun ownership, racism.
We should be thinking about peace, prosperity, and goodwill to everyone but instead we're constantly at each others' throats over his pet issues.

We need to stop this shit.

Good point. obama is just very clever about getting what he wants. He knows how to engineer circumstances.

I will never understand how anyone can politicize the mass murder of 20 little children and 7 adults. Really, I don't want to understand how anyone can use those deaths to further their agenda of hate and fear for something that does not exist.

you lefties started to politicize the tragedy with posts 4 and 5

Last edited:

you lefties started to politicize the tregedy with posts 4 and 5

Yeah, why does so much gun violence happen on school grounds?

Maybe they need to make schools illegal.

Last edited:
Jamie Foxx joked about killing white people last Saturday night. It was cool then.

It was also cool when union thugs in Michigan threatened to kill Rick Snyder's daughter.

These mass shootings have happened in the same kind of areas, Oregon, Aurora, Colorado, Newtown Connecticut. All areas mostly white and liberal. All perpetrated by someone well known to be mentally ill who has not had contact with anyone for months.

The common denominator isn't the guns, otherwise they'd be happening in Watts, Oakland, and the slums of the Bronx where guns are MUCH more prevalent than in these whitebread communities. The common denominator isn't the mentally ill perpetrators. There are mentally ill people on the streets all the time. The common denominators are the chosen victims.

Jamie Foxx joked about killing white people last Saturday night. It was cool then.

It was also cool when union thugs in Michigan threatened to kill Rick Snyder's daughter.

These mass shootings have happened in the same kind of areas, Oregon, Aurora, Colorado, Newtown Connecticut. All areas mostly white and liberal. All perpetrated by someone well known to be mentally ill who has not had contact with anyone for months.

The common denominator isn't the guns, otherwise they'd be happening in Watts, Oakland, and the slums of the Bronx where guns are MUCH more prevalent than in these whitebread communities. The common denominator isn't the mentally ill perpetrators. There are mentally ill people on the streets all the time. The common denominators are the chosen victims.

Black on black crime doesn't make for good headlines.

Last edited:
Is some of the staff had a gun the shooter may have been stopped.

The shooter got the guns from his mother.

This has nothing to do with background checks or keeping guns from the mentally ill.

The left protects children. After all didn't they stop kids from attending a Charlie Brown play. That's got to be more important than embarrassing some crazy guy from shooting up an elementary school.

I think removing the insanity in politics would go a long way towards ending some of the more recent gun violence.

Dammit. I knew it. I knew somehow this was obama's fault.

The left protects children. After all didn't they stop kids from attending a Charlie Brown play. That's got to be more important than embarrassing some crazy guy from shooting up an elementary school.

I think removing the insanity in politics would go a long way towards ending some of the more recent gun violence.

Dammit. I knew it. I knew somehow this was obama's fault.

You must be seeing things. I don't see Obama anywhere in my post.

However somebody did politicize this somewhere around post number 4.

It's fucking sickening how you idiots are making this about obama. Damn. When this shooter turns out to be a fox loving, Glenn beck spouting rush supporter, will you make it about politics then? Stfu you heartless right wing idiots.

Is some of the staff had a gun the shooter may have been stopped.

Having a gun and knowing how to use it are two different things.

Guess we need to turn out schools into prisons.

Of course they should know how to use it.

We should have some people there who can defend the children.

I think we need to do something about the causes not just try to prevent the effects.

It's fucking sickening how you idiots are making this about obama. Damn. When this shooter turns out to be a fox loving, Glenn beck spouting rush supporter, will you make it about politics then? Stfu you heartless right wing idiots.

Fuck you asshole. Chances are he isn't even political.

He probably saw a movie or played a video game that gave him the idea.

Forum List

Back