Elementary school shooting

I live in Michigan right now, to have a carry license you need an FBI check you shithead.

Not buy a weapon.
To buy a weapon as well you lying piece of shit.

Not for approval, for a check, that's it. You live in Florida you lying piece of shit. Don't come here and try to teach us what goes on here.

And you don't know your own laws..... it's so easy to look when you have the internet....

Handguns

Permit to purchase a handgun? Yes (*License to purchase - see below)

Registration of handguns? Yes

Licensing of owners of handguns? No

Permit to carry handguns? Yes. Carrying concealed or openly in a motor vehicle requires a license.

Michigan Gun Laws - What are the Gun Laws in Michigan?

So becauseyoudon't know, look it up next time instead of passing on BS....

Mike Huckabee: Newtown Shooting No Surprise, We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

What a vile man he is. He needs to go spend more time wit his good friend, Poopy Pants Nugent.

Not just indefensible and stupid, it makes no sense.

If its the fault of these kids not praying in school, then is it also the fault of the Aurora victims for not praying in the theater?

He was a sick 20 year old. He's dead.

The people who have issues now are the ones who were sitting in the school while he wiped out the entire kindergarten class, and were powerless to do anything to stop him.

I'd have some serious guilt issues. I'll bet every adult survivor wished they had a gun while he was killing those babies.

why did a sick 20 year old have a gun?

most of these huge killing sprees are done with legal guns.

the adult survivors shouldn't wish they had a gun... they should wish he didn't.

The kid shot his Mother in the face and stole her legally registered guns. That's how he got the guns.

530487_455109461219047_362938891_n.jpg
You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

In fairness, I believe His tears were sincere. In fairness, I believe the killing of innocents began with Cain, not Bush. We need to better our Public School Education, It is rotting too many brains. Too many Zombies running around parroting Sound bites.

Obama must be ether the luckiest SOB on the planet or the unluckiest.

He wanted to stop drilling and we got the Gulf oil spill.

It was well known that he wanted to tackle private gun ownership after the election and now this happens.

I think the guy is bad news.

Gay marriage, gun ownership, racism.
We should be thinking about peace, prosperity, and goodwill to everyone but instead we're constantly at each others' throats over his pet issues.

We need to stop this shit.

To buy a weapon as well you lying piece of shit.

Not for approval, for a check, that's it. You live in Florida you lying piece of shit. Don't come here and try to teach us what goes on here.

Bullshit. Stop lying. I sam from Michigan and have bought guns there I know what they do. You are a lying cockbite.

It's true, I've been to gun stores as well and know people who buy guns, it's not as hard as you make it sound, that's not regulation. There should be a limit on how many guns one can have as well.

Mike Huckabee: Newtown Shooting No Surprise, We've 'Systematically Removed God' From Schools

"We ask why there is violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools," Huckabee said on Fox News. "Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage?"

What a vile man he is. He needs to go spend more time wit his good friend, Poopy Pants Nugent.

Not just indefensible and stupid, it makes no sense.

If its the fault of these kids not praying in school, then is it also the fault of the Aurora victims for not praying in the theater?

Mike Huckabee ,Now there is a poster child for birthcontrol. What a waste he is.

"People turn to GOD's during tough times" Same thing Obama said and he was attacked for, a priest on FOXNEWS is saying the very same thing and he is commended for it. "People calling in and offering prayers" "Prayer vigils"?????

Obama Was Right, People ‘Clinging To Their Guns And Religion’
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/06...t-people-clinging-to-their-guns-and-religion/

Paul Ryan: I'm 'happy' to be clinging to guns and religion

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79965.html

Last edited:
You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

In fairness, I believe His tears were sincere. In fairness, I believe the killing of innocents began with Cain, not Bush. We need to better our Public School Education, It is rotting too many brains. Too many Zombies running around parroting Sound bites.

Soundbytes...ugh I know. As I said I think the media's potentially negative role in some of these killings need to be explored. Does their often excessive coverage of tragedies like this rattle around in the brain of the mentally ill in a way that causes more unstable people to choose to commit these acts.

We can seek many potential causes for why these killings happen but to focus only on the weapons used is truly shortsighted and tunnel vision imo.

"People turn to GOD's during tough times" Same thing Obama said and he was attacked for, a priest on FOXNEWS is saying the very same thing and he is commended for it. "People calling in and offering prayers" "Prayer vigils"?????

praise the lord and pass the ammo

Link on Michigan Gun Laws.

Purchase
No permit is required for the purchase of a rifle or shotgun.

No rifle, shotgun or handgun may be sold to a minor under 18 years of age, a convicted felon, or a person under indictment.

To purchase a handgun from either a dealer or private individual, the buyer must obtain a license to purchase from the chief of police if the buyer lives in a city, or the county sheriff if he lives in an area without an organized police department.

The buyer must be 18 years of age, a U.S. citizen, a resident of Michigan, have no felony conviction, have never been adjudged insane (unless later restored by court order), and score 70 percent on a basic pistol safety review questionnaire.

The license to purchase must be filled out in triplicate at the time of purchase. The license shall include a description of the handgun sold and the signatures of both the buyer and seller. The seller may retain one copy and the buyer retains the other two.

After purchase and delivery of the handgun is completed, the buyer must return the license to purchase along with the purchased handgun, unloaded and encased or trigger locked, to the local licensing (law enforcement) authority within 10 days.

The buyer (licensee) will then be issued a safety inspection certificate (registration) for the handgun. One copy of the license will be held by the local authority for six years and the remaining copy shall be forwarded to the Commissioner of State Police.

The license, once issued, becomes void if not used within 10 days. A valid Michigan CCW holder is exempt from license to purchase requirement, however is still subject to the registration requirements and a criminal background (NICS) check.

Michigan Gun Laws - What are the Gun Laws in Michigan?

The problem with gun violence isn't that so many have them rather that we see the glorification of gun violence in film constantly.

If Hollywood really believes something needs to be done then they can start by not producing movies that have gun welding criminals fighting gun welding good guys. Where do you think all of these nut cases got the idea from in the first place?

School shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having ‘personality disorder’

Gun control? We need medication control!

In mass shootings involving guns and mind-altering medications, politicians immediately seek to blame guns but never the medication. Nearly every mass shooting that has taken place in America over the last two decades has a link to psychiatric medication, and it appears today's tragic event is headed in the same direction.

According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having "mental illness" and a "personality disorder." These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being "treated" with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

One of the most common side effects of psychiatric drugs is violent outbursts and thoughts of suicide.

The Columbine High School shooters were, of course, on psychiatric drugs at the time they shot their classmates in 1999. Suicidal tendencies and violent, destructive thoughts are some of the admitted behavioral side effects of mind-altering prescription medications.

No gun can, by itself, shoot anyone. It must be triggered by a person who makes a decision to use it. And while people like NY Mayor Bloomberg are predictably trying to exploit the deaths of these children to call for guns to be stripped from all law abiding citizens who have done nothing wrong whatsoever, nobody calls for medication control.

source link: Gun control? We need medication control! Newton elementary school shooter Adam Lanza likely on meds; labeled as having 'personality disorder'

Former FBI Informant: Obama will Destroy America Once He Has All The Guns

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1ESiUYg40d4]Former FBI Informant: Obama will Destroy America Once He Has All The Guns - YouTube[/ame]

We've systematically removed God from more than the schools. We've removed God from everything. God has been replaced by the idea that everyman is God, which made Adam Lanza his own God. Now Adam Lanza has become the victim that no one dare blame.

We have a serious problem, not with guns, with mental illness. They aren't just like everyone else. It's not wrong to identify them and remove them.

[

Air planes don't kill either but they were used to kill over 3000 people one day not too long ago. Should we ban airplanes?
oh and a van was used in 1993 that killed six people and injured 1,042 at the same building that was hit with two airplanes.

Well, funny you should bring that up.

There were a lot of CONTROLS on airplanes before that incident, and more controls were put into place AFTER that incident. (For instance, we replaced minimum wage rent-a-cops with real professionals making sure no one was bringing weapons on board.)

In short, we figured out what went wrong, and we tightened controls.

That never happens with gun incidents, because Al Qaeda doesn't know how to game the system like the NRA does.

For instance, we replaced minimum wage rent-a-cops with real professionals making sure no one was bringing weapons on board.

Really professionals or professional pedophiles?
Report: TSA hires thieves, pedophiles - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
I don't think so.
OH and by the way when did the underwear bomber get captured even though his father had notified the authorities about his son? How did he get on the plane?

I read this somewhere else here...what about the Amish shooting? Don't think they'd removed god from their school.

Furthermore, if they had a prayer everyday in the schools that had this happen, how would it have protected them?

In other words, Huckabee is a pandering moron. Enough said.

The, you need to regulate gun purchases because a third party can STEAL your gun and use it, argument is not very bright.

Guns aren't and should not go away.

If a person wants to use a gun they will:

1. Buy them.
2. Steal them.
3. Make them. (didn't think about that did you?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back