Elementary school shooting

530487_455109461219047_362938891_n.jpg
You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

So we should abort every pregnancy to make sure we get all the crazies?

Great strategy.
:cuckoo:

You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

Great strategy.

No what she sounds like she is suggesting is kill all conservatives parents unborn babies

The media loves to blame guns.

Maybe the media aids and breeds these mass killings to some degree? All the attention these 24/7 networks offer makes a deranged killer quite aware he will get the attention some of them crave or seek.

Guns don't kill but they do play a role in hands of people who want to kill a lot of people. How else could he have killed 20 children is such a short time? This refuse do not deserve a burial, he should be thrown to the wolves t and buzzards to fertilize the forests.
Guns don't kill? Then Fast and Furious guns don't kill either and neither do the 200,000 guns lost in Iraq do not kill. Cannot stop crazies from killing but you can stop then from using guns to kill. Some how I don't believe this was a crazie at all. Some one pushed him over the edge and we are all living on the edge of insanity.

I find it amusing that the gun-fetishist really think the solution to this problem would have been to give all the teachers guns.

These would be the same teachers they don't trust with collective bargaining rights, whom they don't want teaching things like evolution or sex education to their kids. But dammit, they will totally trust these teachers to make a life or death decision.

Consider the mindsets.

Killer- Crazy person, been planning this for a long time. Has absolutely no compunction about killing another human being. Even a child.

Teacher- Just trying to get through the day, biggest thing he was expecting to worry about was whether little Billy's parents gave him his Ritalin this morning like they were supposed to. Like most normal people, would probably be hesitant to shoot another human being.

You tell me which one is going to get a round off first.
WOW an idiot with no knowledge of firearms thinks he has the solution and should dictate his version of gun control. Not in a million years would I have seen that one coming.

Already exists. No one who has been committed by a judge or others (involuntarily institutionalized) can own a gun.

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.
Poor little Muslim terrorist pig forgets that I lived in Michigan for 17 years.

You are lying.

It is a FEDERAL law that no one who has been involuntarily admitted to a looney bin can own a gun - part of the mandatory FBI background check in every state before ownership is allowed.

I live in Michigan right now, to have a carry license you need an FBI check you shithead.

Not buy a weapon.

It is too late for gun control. America is fucked.

I agree.

The next step is arming kindergartners and turning schools into veritable prisons. Really sad state of affairs in America.

I left the United States 16 years ago, and one of the reasons is because I do not want to raise my children with such a gun culture around. My wife and I have never regretted our decision, and shootings such as this reaffirm our decision.

And stay out....I'm sure there are no criminals where you are...

Gun culture my ass......

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.

You are lying.

It is a FEDERAL law that no one who has been involuntarily admitted to a looney bin can own a gun - part of the mandatory FBI background check in every state before ownership is allowed.

I live in Michigan right now, to have a carry license you need an FBI check you shithead.

Not buy a weapon.
To buy a weapon as well you lying piece of shit.

Great strategy.

No what she sounds like she is suggesting is kill all conservatives parents unborn babies

Killing all the conservatives would be much easier if they couldn't defend themselves.

You are lying.

Not buy a weapon.

Not for approval, for a check, that's it. You live in Florida you lying piece of shit. Don't come here and try to teach us what goes on here.

Maybe the media aids and breeds these mass killings to some degree? All the attention these 24/7 networks offer makes a deranged killer quite aware he will get the attention some of them crave or seek.

Guns don't kill but they do play a role in hands of people who want to kill a lot of people. How else could he have killed 20 children is such a short time? This refuse do not deserve a burial, he should be thrown to the wolves t and buzzards to fertilize the forests.
Guns don't kill? Then Fast and Furious guns don't kill either and neither do the 200,000 guns lost in Iraq do not kill. Cannot stop crazies from killing but you can stop then from using guns to kill. Some how I don't believe this was a crazie at all. Some one pushed him over the edge and we are all living on the edge of insanity.

Air planes don't kill either but they were used to kill over 3000 people one day not too long ago. Should we ban airplanes?
oh and a van was used in 1993 that killed six people and injured 1,042 at the same building that was hit with two airplanes.

Then it is time to find out what is making some people in society behave as they do. To blame the guns without truly having explored the cause of this behavior is shortsighted and not the answer to stopping this type of behavior.

This same apparently mentally ill man could have taken a vehicle and plowed into a huge group of children playing out in the schoolyard. Do you not see this truth?

I find it amusing that the gun-fetishist really think the solution to this problem would have been to give all the teachers guns.

These would be the same teachers they don't trust with collective bargaining rights, whom they don't want teaching things like evolution or sex education to their kids. But dammit, they will totally trust these teachers to make a life or death decision.

Consider the mindsets.

Killer- Crazy person, been planning this for a long time. Has absolutely no compunction about killing another human being. Even a child.

Teacher- Just trying to get through the day, biggest thing he was expecting to worry about was whether little Billy's parents gave him his Ritalin this morning like they were supposed to. Like most normal people, would probably be hesitant to shoot another human being.

You tell me which one is going to get a round off first.
WOW an idiot with no knowledge of firearms thinks he has the solution and should dictate his version of gun control. Not in a million years would I have seen that one coming.

Was in the army for 11 years, guy. Have fired the M16, M203, M2, M60, M1911A1, and knew how to field strip all of them. Furthermore, my MOS was 76Y, which means that a large part of my job was small arms maintenance.

And you know what, with all that gathered experience, if I were confronted with a crazy person going around shooting, I would probably hesitate just as long as any normal person would, more than enough time for a determined crazy person to shoot me.

If everyone would approach this from the position that what we have been doing is not acceptable and that we need to make some changes, we might be able to get somewhere.

The mere existence of firearms is not the primary problem. Likewise, the lack of them in certain places is not the primary problem. It lies elsewhere. Focusing on the guns ( or lack of them ) is pointless.

Last edited:

Great strategy.

The really bizarre thing is that she wants to stop killings of innocent children by killing innocent children. :wtf:

Not buy a weapon.

Not for approval, for a check, that's it. You live in Florida you lying piece of shit. Don't come here and try to teach us what goes on here.

Bullshit. Stop lying. I sam from Michigan and have bought guns there I know what they do. You are a lying cockbite.

[

Air planes don't kill either but they were used to kill over 3000 people one day not too long ago. Should we ban airplanes?
oh and a van was used in 1993 that killed six people and injured 1,042 at the same building that was hit with two airplanes.

Well, funny you should bring that up.

There were a lot of CONTROLS on airplanes before that incident, and more controls were put into place AFTER that incident. (For instance, we replaced minimum wage rent-a-cops with real professionals making sure no one was bringing weapons on board.)

In short, we figured out what went wrong, and we tightened controls.

That never happens with gun incidents, because Al Qaeda doesn't know how to game the system like the NRA does.

Not buy a weapon.

On Thursday, one day before the tragedy in Connecticut where at least 29 people were killed at an elementary school, the Republican-controlled Michigan legislature passed a bill that would allow people to bring guns into schools.
Day Before Connecticut Shooting Massacre, Michigan Legislature Passed Bill Allowing Guns In Classrooms | ThinkProgress

He was a sick 20 year old. He's dead.

The people who have issues now are the ones who were sitting in the school while he wiped out the entire kindergarten class, and were powerless to do anything to stop him.

I'd have some serious guilt issues. I'll bet every adult survivor wished they had a gun while he was killing those babies.

why did a sick 20 year old have a gun?

most of these huge killing sprees are done with legal guns.

the adult survivors shouldn't wish they had a gun... they should wish he didn't.

Forum List

Back