Elementary school shooting

Actually, Ollie is one of those on the right who do care

That is why I am asking him and not the others who only care about their precious guns

No, he's not. He doesn't care. He only cares about HIS right to kill others.

You really are a waste of skin.

Look, we all take this in a different way. I've said things that aren't kind toward strangers who post here.

I'm grieving and I want to blame someone for this so gun owners come up for me.

At the same time, I know that talking to a bunch of anonymous strangers isn't the way to mourn.

I'll be at a staff Christmas party with my elementary school colleagues and we will put this tragedy in some kind of perspective together.

later.
I don't give a shit. You lashed out at someone who didn't deserve a thing, and you lashed out in a very evil way. The kindergratners you claim you hang with have more class and control over themsleves than you do.

You are a fucking bitch. I don't give a shit if you had a bad day. If you need to "take it out" on someone (quite an immature attitude and exactly what the fucking shooter did), go to the fucking gym and run for an hour or beat the punching bag. See, that's what a grown up would do because most actually have a moral compass.

You are one of the meanest posters ever.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
No, he's not. He doesn't care. He only cares about HIS right to kill others.

Look, we all take this in a different way. I've said things that aren't kind toward strangers who post here.

At the same time, I know that talking to a bunch of anonymous strangers isn't the way to mourn.

I'll be at a staff Christmas party with my elementary school colleagues and we will put this tragedy in some kind of perspective together.

later.
I don't give a shit. You lashed out at someone who didn't deserve a thing, and you lashed out in a very evil way. The kindergratners you claim you hang with have more class and control over themsleves than you do.

You are a fucking bitch. I don't give a shit if you had a bad day. If you need to "take it out" on someone (quite an immature attitude and exactly what the fucking shooter did), go to the fucking gym and run for an hour or beat the punching bag. See, that's what a grown up would do because most actually have a moral compass.

Fuck you.

Now tell him how you really feel. :D

again... there are reasonable restrictions on speech, too, or libel and slander wouldn't be actionable.

people lose their common sense when they talk about guns.

You act as if no restrictions on gun ownership exist. We know better.

yet you agree that there needs to be something that would act to keep guns away from the mentally ill. i agree. i don't think it's unreasonable to think there should be basic protections.
Already exists. No one who has been committed by a judge or others (involuntarily institutionalized) can own a gun.

You cant ban guns and confiscate enough guns to stop the murderous intent of any nutjob.
Just like illegal drugs and illegal anything you want and have the money to pay for is always available in this country so will guns.
Why is shooting up schools a relatively new phenomena, WHY...why didnt this happen with the same regularity as in the 1960s and 70s when there were just as many guns...Why has this mentality festered in our youth ?...you can try to take guns but if you leave TV, MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES and the INTERNET available to all...you will produce just as many nutjobs with murderous intent. Lets get real and stop the bullshit

Still would like to know what his mother did to him to make him hate her so much.

Only heard one neighbor/friend comments. Indicated she was maybe rigid. Not her exact word but something like that.

Reportedly she has not worked at the school lately, like a few years since her divorce. I can't understand why he went to that school to commit these crimes.

530487_455109461219047_362938891_n.jpg
You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

I also agree that it is too late for gun control. there are just too many guns out there. you'd have to send policemen into every housefold to check every inch of every house for weapons and you still wouldn't find them all.
From 1973 to 2010, households with guns has gone from 50% to 30% (link posted earlier). Less guns, more shootings? Seems like it's not the guns' fault, here.

It is really time to have a serious discussion about this issue. We have got to determine what factor(s) are contributing to this shit and do something about it. This is not a time to dig in your heels.

The problem is, once they admit society or the state has a compelling reason to limit who can own a gun or what kind of gun they can own, the whole charade falls apart for them.

THIS person never should have had access to a gun.

But once you start down that road, to hear the gun fetishists tell it, they'll take away all your guns.

He did not have access to those firearms he took them
I really wished you would stop lying.

A gun was in a place where he could get it. That's "access".

I realize you have a hard time with words. "Well-Regulated Militia" just sends you into a tizzy.

If Conniticutt says you can't have a gun if you are a crazy person or under 21, just take Mom's! And shoot her with them. And her kids who were getting more attention than he was.

I dont understand why progressives always blame the tool and not the person using the tool.....Do they really think people are not responsible for their actions? We made life cheap with abortions and euthanasia.....We have told kids for decades now that life is not sacred.

You act as if no restrictions on gun ownership exist. We know better.

yet you agree that there needs to be something that would act to keep guns away from the mentally ill. i agree. i don't think it's unreasonable to think there should be basic protections.
Already exists. No one who has been committed by a judge or others (involuntarily institutionalized) can own a gun.

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.

Guns don't kill until they fall into the hands people who do kill.

I am sick to death of hearing the FoxNews rhetoric and spin they spew for news about this tragedy.

later.

Fuck you.

Now tell him how you really feel. :D
Fundamentally, what that poster is doing - lashing out on someone who did nothing to her - is no different than what the shooter did, except for the fact that Ollie is still alive. Her mentality is just the same as the shooter's, though..

Last edited:

Bullshit, here in Michigan anybody over 18 can walk in and come out with 50 guns if they want, non CSO.
Thats a fucking lie.

The media loves to blame guns.

Maybe the media aids and breeds these mass killings to some degree? All the attention these 24/7 networks offer makes a deranged killer quite aware he will get the attention some of them crave or seek.

You know what? I don't think he was really crying, either, but that doesn't matter. The POTUS handled this with class, poise, and the correct words. He did a great job.

So, please, don't bring him into this.

Obama did not start the killing of innocent men, women and children, it was Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and other right wing radicals. Stop these crazies in the womb is the only way to stop these kind of killings.

Poor little Muslim terrorist pig forgets that I lived in Michigan for 17 years.

You are lying.

It is a FEDERAL law that no one who has been involuntarily admitted to a looney bin can own a gun - part of the mandatory FBI background check in every state before ownership is allowed.

I find it amusing that the gun-fetishist really think the solution to this problem would have been to give all the teachers guns.

These would be the same teachers they don't trust with collective bargaining rights, whom they don't want teaching things like evolution or sex education to their kids. But dammit, they will totally trust these teachers to make a life or death decision.

Consider the mindsets.

Killer- Crazy person, been planning this for a long time. Has absolutely no compunction about killing another human being. Even a child.

Teacher- Just trying to get through the day, biggest thing he was expecting to worry about was whether little Billy's parents gave him his Ritalin this morning like they were supposed to. Like most normal people, would probably be hesitant to shoot another human being.

You tell me which one is going to get a round off first.

Forum List

Back