Elementary school shooting

Given the history of you guys to use racist remarks, it's not a high threshold.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

Dog_Whistle_Rachel_Maddow.jpg
More "code". :rolleyes:

But, being the racist you are, you assume gangs are just a single race. News flash, moron: MS-13 aren't black. Skinheads aren't black either.

Fucking racist.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

But, being the racist you are, you assume gangs are just a single race. News flash, moron: MS-13 aren't black. Skinheads aren't black either.

Fucking racist.

Ever notice how fast they run like scalded dogs when someoen calls them out on their dog-whistles...

I have.

Liberals say controlling guns is the answer. Controlling alcohol and drugs haven’t worked. What makes liberals think controlling guns will?
To me that won't work because people who don't care about gun control laws will find a way to get what they want no matter what it takes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
[

so you prefer to be carried by six than judged by 12 ???

I prefer to not live in a place where crazy people can get easy access to guns.

if the "responsible gun owners" can't police that or don't want to, then it's pretty much everyone out of the pool, as far as I'm concerned...

and you live in Chicago??? LMFAO !!!!!

Yes, I do. One of the great cities in this country, thank you.

And frankly, no worse than the rest of the country as far as too easy access to guns.

They tried to ban guns, and the gun sellers just set up shop in mobbed up suburbs like Cicero.

It's why a NATIONAL gun law is needed.

"Inner City". "Gangs"

you are the only one in this thread that mentioned race

race card rom Joe once again

So you think if you just use the "code words" like "Welfare" and "Gangs", that makes it okay,then?

Really?

Ollie tried to imply that our gun violence wouldn't be so bad if we just took those "inner city" people who get killed out of the mix. Because they don't count. Somehow. Draw your own conclusions.

Let's just say, I wouldn't have wanted to be a black guy in his platoon. Or in his platoon at all.

Fact is, we don't have a race problem. We have a gun problem. We have too many guns, they are too easy to get.

Period.

Again, the rest of the world has figured this out. At least the wealthy countries. This ain't fucking brain surgery.

I prefer to not live in a place where crazy people can get easy access to guns.

if the "responsible gun owners" can't police that or don't want to, then it's pretty much everyone out of the pool, as far as I'm concerned...

And frankly, no worse than the rest of the country as far as too easy access to guns.

They tried to ban guns, and the gun sellers just set up shop in mobbed up suburbs like Cicero.

Right gun dealers take to the streets to sale their firearms
You lying sack of shit

Hundreds of guns stolen from Des Plaines gun shop; four teens charged - Chicago Sun-Times

No one that I know has suggested that. What has been suggested is train teachers in firearms by a state certified firearms instructor.

The child can't get to the firearm is the teacher is concealed carrying/ OPEN CARRY. That's one thing you are taught in firearms training, firearms awareness and how to prevent from being disarmed.

It just gets worse doesn't it?

We have a hard enough time getting good teachers who know how to teach Johnny to read, now you want them trained in SWAT tactics on how to take out an armed assassin

Open carry in the classrooms?

Are you fucking nuts?

I'm living proof you can teach Johnny to read AND operate a firearm safely and effectively.

and no I'm not fucking nuts but I'm not too certain about you. :D

Learning gun safety and going to a target range to plink targets is a lot different than facing an armed assassin who s ready to die. Many police are not qualified in SWAT tactics. Do you think teachers can be?

"Inner City". "Gangs"

Fucking racist.

Ever notice how fast they run like scalded dogs when someoen calls them out on their dog-whistles...

I have.
You are the problem with America. You and those like you are the true enemy and should be dealt with.

You lying sack of shit

Hundreds of guns stolen from Des Plaines gun shop; four teens charged - Chicago Sun-Times

actually yes they do. they nailed some kid here that drove around with guns for rent. just bring it back when your done

We have a hard enough time getting good teachers who know how to teach Johnny to read, now you want them trained in SWAT tactics on how to take out an armed assassin

Are you fucking nuts?

I'm living proof you can teach Johnny to read AND operate a firearm safely and effectively.

Learning gun safety and going to a target range to plink targets is a lot different than facing an armed assassin who s ready to die. Many police are not qualified in SWAT tactics. Do you think teachers can be?

I have been qualified in the past so yes they can.
While in the Air Force I was a member of the EST

You lying sack of shit

]

They don't have to. The various crooks just walk into their stores.

Study: Suburban shops main source of guns in Chicago crime - Chicago Tribune

A new study on guns seized by Chicago police shows that suburban gun shops are a main source of guns used in crimes in the city.

The research shows that some 29 percent of the guns recovered on Chicago’s streets between 2008 and the end of March were bought in the Cook County suburbs. Lake County, Ind., was the second largest source, accounting for six percent of the weapons, and other counties surrounding Chicago – including Lake County, Ill., and Will, DuPage and Kane counties – were also in the top 10 sources.

Two gun stores in suburban Lyons and Riverdale accounted for more than 10 percent of the guns recovered.

I have.
You are the problem with America. You and those like you are the true enemy and should be dealt with.

No, the real problem are dumb-ass white trash who side with the plutocrats because you think you can stay one-step above minorities...

Just not very bright, overall.

But you are clinging to your gun and your bible, that's for sure.

You lying sack of shit

actually yes they do. they nailed some kid here that drove around with guns for rent. just bring it when your done

Some "KID" was he a licensed gun dealer or a petty thief?

Are you fucking nuts?

yes.

I have.

No, the real problem are dumb-ass white trash who side with the plutocrats because you think you can stay one-step above minorities...

Just not very bright, overall.

But you are clinging to your gun and your bible, that's for sure.

You are what you and and are the reason America is heading down the shit hole.
Fucking trash has more use than scum like you.

Forum List

Back