Elementary school shooting

He did not have access to those firearms he took them
I really wished you would stop lying.

A gun was in a place where he could get it. That's "access".

I realize you have a hard time with words. "Well-Regulated Militia" just sends you into a tizzy.

If Conniticutt says you can't have a gun if you are a crazy person or under 21, just take Mom's! And shoot her with them. And her kids who were getting more attention than he was.

He killed the legal owner of the guns, so that proves he had access.

Want to explain that logical failure?

A person who apparently told him where the guns were, left them unlocked where he could get at them AND even took him to the shooting range so he could practice.

I find it amusing that the gun-fetishist really think the solution to this problem would have been to give all the teachers guns.

These would be the same teachers they don't trust with collective bargaining rights, whom they don't want teaching things like evolution or sex education to their kids. But dammit, they will totally trust these teachers to make a life or death decision.

Consider the mindsets.

Killer- Crazy person, been planning this for a long time. Has absolutely no compunction about killing another human being. Even a child.

Teacher- Just trying to get through the day, biggest thing he was expecting to worry about was whether little Billy's parents gave him his Ritalin this morning like they were supposed to. Like most normal people, would probably be hesitant to shoot another human being.

You tell me which one is going to get a round off first.

Every time I think you have gotten as stupid as you can get you do something to prove me wrong.

The fact you are reduced to name-calling shows I proved my point, thanks.

More guns in the schools are NOT a solution. Frankly, they can lead to more problems. Now you have all these other kids who have access to a gun.

Oh, wait. Wouldn't want to offend you with that word.

You have all these kids who could potentially take a gun from its rightful owner when that owner's back is turned or he forgets and leaves it in his desk when he takes a piss-break.

I realize you have a hard time with words. "Well-Regulated Militia" just sends you into a tizzy.

If Conniticutt says you can't have a gun if you are a crazy person or under 21, just take Mom's! And shoot her with them. And her kids who were getting more attention than he was.

A person who apparently told him where the guns were, left them unlocked where he could get at them AND even took him to the shooting range so he could practice.

What evidence do you have that they were not locked up?

Fuck you Joe, I grew up on those streets and you want to claim racism? Try again ass wipe. I know about gang violence, I have a half black nephew doing 9 years for it right now. I know about Drugies and their stupid violence, I have a brother who did 37 months Federal time for that...And you want to call racism.....You haven't a fucking clue...

Funny, I've never had a relative go to prison... and we grew up in the big city, too.

SO why did you need to emphasize that your nephew is "half-black" and went to prison?

I'm really trying to help you out here, because, honestly I am starting to think you don't realize how you come off half the time.

Yes, we do have too much crime in this country. Especially compared to other industrialized democracies. So how do we go about fixing that.

More guns. Definitely not the answer.

[

so you prefer to be carried by six than judged by 12 ???

I prefer to not live in a place where crazy people can get easy access to guns.

if the "responsible gun owners" can't police that or don't want to, then it's pretty much everyone out of the pool, as far as I'm concerned...

Yet it says there by your name that you live in Chicago....murder city USA.........

No more than any other major city. And frankly, I'd like to ban guns from here, too.

Especially here.

I mean, I used to be kind of okay with private gun ownership, but frankly, the gun fetishist don't even want to meet halfway on an issue.

They see 20 pre-schoolers being brought out in Body Bags and they start talking shit about "Liberty" and "Founding Fathers"....

We have 10,000 gun murders and 15,000 gun suicides every year in this country. It's too high a price to pay.

I find it amusing that the gun-fetishist really think the solution to this problem would have been to give all the teachers guns.

These would be the same teachers they don't trust with collective bargaining rights, whom they don't want teaching things like evolution or sex education to their kids. But dammit, they will totally trust these teachers to make a life or death decision.

Consider the mindsets.

Killer- Crazy person, been planning this for a long time. Has absolutely no compunction about killing another human being. Even a child.

Teacher- Just trying to get through the day, biggest thing he was expecting to worry about was whether little Billy's parents gave him his Ritalin this morning like they were supposed to. Like most normal people, would probably be hesitant to shoot another human being.

You tell me which one is going to get a round off first.

Every time I think you have gotten as stupid as you can get you do something to prove me wrong.

The fact you are reduced to name-calling shows I proved my point, thanks.

More guns in the schools are NOT a solution. Frankly, they can lead to more problems. Now you have all these other kids who have access to a gun.

Oh, wait. Wouldn't want to offend you with that word.

You have all these kids who could potentially take a gun from its rightful owner when that owner's back is turned or he forgets and leaves it in his desk when he takes a piss-break.

I did not call you any names, I simply pointed out that your depths of stupidity always amaze me.

Can I point out the obvious here, less guns in the schools is not the answer. If it were, these shootings would have already stopped. Your repeated insistence that we keep doing the same thing that has already failed just adds to your reputation for not understanding logic.

if the "responsible gun owners" can't police that or don't want to, then it's pretty much everyone out of the pool, as far as I'm concerned...

Yet it says there by your name that you live in Chicago....murder city USA.........

No more than any other major city. And frankly, I'd like to ban guns from here, too.

Especially here.

I mean, I used to be kind of okay with private gun ownership, but frankly, the gun fetishist don't even want to meet halfway on an issue.

They see 20 pre-schoolers being brought out in Body Bags and they start talking shit about "Liberty" and "Founding Fathers"....

We have 10,000 gun murders and 15,000 gun suicides every year in this country. It's too high a price to pay.

You are on the side with the idiot that started a thread that said we should lock up everyone who is mentally ill, refuse to give them any medication, and let cops beat the crap out of anyone who they think deserves it. Why would anyone want to meet you halfway?

Last edited:
You are the idiot that started a thread that said we should lock up everyone who is mentally ill, refuse to give them any medication, and let cops beat the crap out of anyone who they think deserves it. Why would anyone want to meet you halfway?

I did?

I think you maybe need to check your own medications... whatever they are giving you isn't working.

Fuck you Joe, I grew up on those streets and you want to claim racism? Try again ass wipe. I know about gang violence, I have a half black nephew doing 9 years for it right now. I know about Drugies and their stupid violence, I have a brother who did 37 months Federal time for that...And you want to call racism.....You haven't a fucking clue...

Funny, I've never had a relative go to prison... and we grew up in the big city, too.

SO why did you need to emphasize that your nephew is "half-black" and went to prison?

I'm really trying to help you out here, because, honestly I am starting to think you don't realize how you come off half the time.

Yes, we do have too much crime in this country. Especially compared to other industrialized democracies. So how do we go about fixing that.

Maybe because some asshole on the internet called me a racist. And I was pointing out my family diversity. I could also mention my Puerto Rican nieces and my Mexican wife. But you might think I was even more racist. And no you calling me a racist is not trying to help me out, and I don't give a rats ass how you think i come off even one one hundredth of a time.

You start shit, you eat shit...........

Maybe because some asshole on the internet called me a racist. And I was pointing out my family diversity. I could also mention my Puerto Rican nieces and my Mexican wife. But you might think I was even more racist. And no you calling me a racist is not trying to help me out, and I don't give a rats ass how you think i come off even one one hundredth of a time.

You start shit, you eat shit...........

But you didn't talk about them, you talked about you "half-black" nephew who went to prison.

If you stop acting like a racist, I'll stop calling you that.

Gun control expert, John Lott, debunks myths that banning handguns reduce crime.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALTEsF6RyH8]John Lott: Myths of gun crime - YouTube[/ame]

Especially here.

You Lied again...........Shame on you.......

Chicago officials have taken a lot of heat this summer over the rising homicide numbers compared to this time in 2011. Though Chicago has logged more homicides than any other U.S. city, it does not have the highest homicide rate. RedEye took a look at how Chicago's rate compares to other large U.S. cities and cities that reported more than 100 homicides last year. Numbers come from the cities' respective police departments. Rates are per 100,000 residents.
Homicide rates of large U.S. cities - redeyechicago.com

How in the hell do you know this shit for brains?
Ever thought he might have pull a knife on his mother or started beating the crap out of her to get the keys? and then killed her. Or killed by stabbing her get the key and do what he did?
You are a fucking clueless bastard.

Especially here.

You Lied again...........Shame on you.......

Chicago officials have taken a lot of heat this summer over the rising homicide numbers compared to this time in 2011. Though Chicago has logged more homicides than any other U.S. city, it does not have the highest homicide rate. RedEye took a look at how Chicago's rate compares to other large U.S. cities and cities that reported more than 100 homicides last year. Numbers come from the cities' respective police departments. Rates are per 100,000 residents.
Homicide rates of large U.S. cities - redeyechicago.com

So according to the site you just posted, there were FIVE major cities with lower rates and SEVEN with higher ones...

And the gap between Chicago (10) and NYC (3) wasn't that great compared to the ones that are really up there like Detroit and NOLA (27 and 32, repectively.)

But you know how them big city people are....

Forum List

Back