Elementary school shooting

Not according to people who told me the gun laws in Connecticut didn't make a difference because he lived in New Hampshire.

The guy was autistic, want me to bring some autism activists in here to tell you how stupid you are to call people with autism crazy?

The kid had personality disorders on top of the autism QW. That is what made him a psycho.

We don't know. We might never know. We often don't, when it comes to these things.

Not according to people who told me the gun laws in Connecticut didn't make a difference because he lived in New Hampshire.

The guy was autistic, want me to bring some autism activists in here to tell you how stupid you are to call people with autism crazy?

The kid had personality disorders on top of the autism QW. That is what made him a psycho.

Just because the news and the police speculate about personality disorders does not mean that they exist.

Her "crazy kid" did not live in the house.

I bet you think that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress like whores, don't you?

Actually, he did live in the house, and he was a handful.

while the activists are in here can they explain why some one with autism can not have a mental disorder as well?

I also agree that it is too late for gun control. there are just too many guns out there. you'd have to send policemen into every housefold to check every inch of every house for weapons and you still wouldn't find them all.

And some people would shoot any police that came to their house to confiscate their Constitutionally protected firearms.

I also agree that it is too late for gun control. there are just too many guns out there. you'd have to send policemen into every housefold to check every inch of every house for weapons and you still wouldn't find them all.

And some people would shoot any police that came to their house to confiscate their Constitutionally protected firearms.

some of the police I know would not look very hard for guns either.

Cop: " Do you have any guns? "
citizen: "nope"
cop: " OK, thanks"

And some people would say that.......and then shit their pants when the time came.

We all know blowhards like you.

I am sure some would believe that would be the appropriate thing to do.

And if you weren't spouting your paranoid Anti-gun bull shit this thread would be more about the loss of those 20 beautiful innocent children......

Children who never would have died if a crazy person couldn't get a gun...

So he would have used a sword or knife. Take away all the guns and people will still find a way to kill others...Started with someone named Cain and a rock if the book is true......

This is true, but there are not mass killings without guns.

Regardless of whether one is a cop or not, if they enter your house without authorization to do so, you can shoot them dead...at least in Virginia you can.

Regardless of whether one is a cop or not, if they enter your house without authorization to do so, you can shoot them dead...at least in Virginia you can.

And I believe that you should have the right to defend yourself against anyone who enters your home without your permission.

And some people would say that.......and then shit their pants when the time came.

Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

Last edited:
Children who never would have died if a crazy person couldn't get a gun...

So he would have used a sword or knife. Take away all the guns and people will still find a way to kill others...Started with someone named Cain and a rock if the book is true......

Really? Funny enough arson and bombings account for more dead in "mass killings" than firearms do, even in this nation. See what happens when you make statements from "facts" you pull out of your ass? You end up being called on it and you end up proving your ignorance.

Her "crazy kid" did not live in the house.

I bet you think that women wouldn't get raped if they didn't dress like whores, don't you?

Actually, he did live in the house, and he was a handful.

Actually, we are finding out today his mom was a gun-nut and she home schooled him.

No wonder he went nuts.

Just keeps getting worse for you guys.

Here's the thing Nancy. You don't know me, you don't know what my values are, you don't know what I place a higher value than life on, you don't know what I've done in the past or what I'm capable of doing in the future, so I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, figuring you're basing your statemen on what you know about yourself, not what you know about me, or the millions of others that have placed a higher value on Freedom and a better world for their kids and grandkids than they do on their own lives. You run along now Nancy, you're liable to look even more foolish and faggy if you continue to bloviate on subjects and people you know nothing about.

Tough guys don't talk tough. They don't tell you what they are going to do to you.......nevermind TYPE it. Like I said......we all know blowhards like you.

Tough guys don't talk tough. They don't tell you what they are going to do to you.......nevermind TYPE it. Like I said......we all know blowhards like you.

Meh, don't mind him. He's just using the internet to get out all his real thoughts and feelings as he's obviously a little racist homophobic pussy piece of shit and he has to hide these things in his real life. That's why we get to read his silly bullshit and laugh at him here just like all the people in his real life do behind his back.

Really? Funny enough arson and bombings account for more dead in "mass killings" than firearms do, even in this nation. See what happens when you make statements from "facts" you pull out of your ass? You end up being called on it and you end up proving your ignorance.

When was the last time 20 schoolchildren were murdered in school because of an act of arson or bombing?

It would be the only thing too do.

Forum List

Back