Elementary school teacher Amy Nichole Grady defeated West Virginia state Senate President Cocaine Mitch Carmichael in a Republican primary

People in WV backed the teachers that Carmichael tried to screw over. It was among the few races I was pleased about.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

Interesting! I can't believe Justice won his primary! Sad that as a republican she doesn't support charter schools. My wife is from WV and has family still there the schools are horrible and school choice should be allowed.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

Interesting! I can't believe Justice won his primary! Sad that as a republican she doesn't support charter schools. My wife is from WV and has family still there the schools are horrible and school choice should be allowed.

It was clearly corrupt how it was set up.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

What was wrong with it?

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

What was wrong with it?

Some tried to insert a ban against anyone actually voting for the bill profiting from the business. (Voting yes, then becoming a CEO or something in the business)

Carmichael defeated that. Watch what he does now that he lost.

The joke will be on him because the people aren't going to support the schools.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

What was wrong with it?

Some tried to insert a ban against anyone actually voting for the bill profiting from the business. (Voting yes, then becoming a CEO or something in the business)

He was wrong for defeating that, that's corruption 101 right there. I think school choice should be allowed but that is straight up wrong and DOESN'T put kids first it puts some assholes wallet first.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

What was wrong with it?

He was wrong for defeating that, that's corruption 101 right there. I think school choice should be allowed but that is straight up wrong and DOESN'T put kids first it puts some assholes wallet first.

Right.....and he was defeated......by a teacher.

I am not against choices.

People in WV backed the teachers that Carmichael tried to screw over. It was among the few races I was pleased about.
You keep thinking party first. The school teachers like the cop, need reforms.

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

You do realize that charter schools are PUBLIC schools. Right?

I
1 Mitch down, 1 to go!

You do realize that charter schools are PUBLIC schools. Right?

Sort of. They can pick and choose who they take.

Again, I am not against charter schools in general.

Think about what happened here. The area represented is very rural. Carmichael was the Senate President. That meant he could direct alot of things to that part of the state. Despite all of that, the REPUBLICAN'S replaced him.

I can't expect people to understand what happened but it was under handed and corrupt. Again, the Republicans tossed him.

Forum List

Back