🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elena Kagan Is a Blithering Idiot!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
She may be a Supreme Court justice, but Elena Kagan is a blithering idiot. In the discourse over Same Sex Marriage, she told the attorney representing SSM bans, John Bursch, you can't decide who is going to get equal treatment by law, and who isn't.

EARTH TO ELENA: We do exactly that EVERY DAY when we lock up criminals and put them in jails. Is their treatment equal ? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. Every time we put someone in a mental institution we do that. Every time we quarantine someone with Ebola we do that., Every time we hire someone to a job because they are qualified to do it, and don't hire someone else (who isn't qualified) we do that.

Elena isn't making any profound statement about equal treatment. All she is did is be an Activist judge, molding the discussion into how she wanted it to result. This is not even a smart ploy, since it is so obviously ridiculous, no matter the outcome.

This is a pure example of the absurdity of putting people on a supreme court for life. They should be able to be recalled by a public vote.

And what the other 4 justices who voted to allow SSM, said is probably just as stupid, I just happened to tune in and hear the response from Kagan.

They can proclaim anything they want. Nothing is changed for me. I do not, and will not, accept any 2 gay people as being married. Not ever. I don't care what papers they have, what ceremony they went through, or anything else. Millions of Americans no doubt, think exactly the same.

They can proclaim anything they want. Nothing is changed for me. I do not, and will not, accept any 2 gay people as being married. Not ever. I don't care what papers they have, what ceremony they went through, or anything else. Millions of Americans no doubt, think exactly the same.

Nobody said you have to like it.

No more reason for those gay parades I hope. Pretty soon it will be abnormal to be a heterosexual without a sex change.

All liberals are dangerously stupid. The ones who know that they're deliberately destroying the country are criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths.

I don't think Kagan is in on the effort though. She's in the class most moonbats are...

blissfully ignorant.

She may be a Supreme Court justice, but Elena Kagan is a blithering idiot. In the discourse over Same Sex Marriage, she told the attorney representing SSM bans, John Bursch, you can't decide who is going to get equal treatment by law, and who isn't.

EARTH TO ELENA: We do exactly that EVERY DAY when we lock up criminals and put them in jails. Is their treatment equal ? Of course not. It's not supposed to be. Every time we put someone in a mental institution we do that. Every time we quarantine someone with Ebola we do that., Every time we hire someone to a job because they are qualified to do it, and don't hire someone else (who isn't qualified) we do that.

Elena isn't making any profound statement about equal treatment. All she is did is be an Activist judge, molding the discussion into how she wanted it to result. This is not even a smart ploy, since it is so obviously ridiculous, no matter the outcome.

This is a pure example of the absurdity of putting people on a supreme court for life. They should be able to be recalled by a public vote.

And what the other 4 justices who voted to allow SSM, said is probably just as stupid, I just happened to tune in and hear the response from Kagan.
Thanks for sharing your profound stupidity with us. She did not tell the attorney that. Equal protection does not require that everyone be treated equally; it requires that any unequal treatment has to be based on a good reason; that before you interfere with their liberty, you have to have a good reason to do so. Locking up someone who commits a crime is a good reason to treat that person differently. Now, these are ideas that are way over your head, so don't feel so bad about not understanding them. By the way, you do realize she did not write the opinion; that is was written by conservative, republican, roman catholic, Ronald Reagan appointee Anthony Kennedy, right?

All liberals are dangerously stupid. The ones who know that they're deliberately destroying the country are criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths.

I don't think Kagan is in on the effort though. She's in the class most moonbats are...

blissfully ignorant.
Says the authoritarian sociopath who demands that the government tell others how to live their lives.

The only reason she even got SCOTUS was to buy her silence on Baracks true "Academic" record

Your puerile grasp of the 14th Amendment makes this entire thread little more than an example of how badly home schooling is harming this nation.

blissfully ignorant.

Liberals aren't trying to destroy the entire country........Just the parts that are homophobic, racist, don't want healthcare, and extreme right wing. We're doing pretty good with that the last few days too.

Conservative as I am, it's good to see 6his debate behind us.

Now we can move on to serious things like plural inter-species marriage. We owe it to Barack Hussein Obama to legitimize those cute first pickanninies.

:lol: the butthurt is UNPRECEDENTED for this site today...wow

Dont ever forget which 'side' gets more butthurt when they lose.

Today is a great day to reference for the future. This is hysterical!!!!!

She is a filthy bulldyke...It was expected and this is why you don't allow fucked up dykes near power.
To him, all of the countless women who reject him are lesbians rather than what they obviously are, women with good sense and good taste in men.

Let's see, married so we can have abnormal sex and create a family by unnatural means and force people to accept us as normal. The only natural part is being in love, but you can love an animal, property or a fence post, so...

Forum List

Back