Elizabeth Smart says no excuse for locker room talk much less sexual assault

tyrone, because Smart is a better LDS person than you concerning the seriousness of sexual sin, based on what you write here.

Will you leave if Trump refuses, and swear on your LDS honor that you will not come back?
Clinton is Methodist. Does this mean Methodists condone rape?

You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

View attachment 93396
Remind me how you and the left condemned Clinton, as I recall the defense all said "well gee it was just a blow job".
One, I did not defend him. Two, I am not left or liberal. Three, I am not LDS, but I understand its principles better than you.

How dare you deflect? That is exactly what Smart, who would hold and act the priesthood power better than you, would tell you.

Step back, RGS.
Wrong you are attempting to deflect by ignoring the historical fact that your buddies the democrats and your choice for President all DEFENDED much worse from Bill Clinton.
Not just Bill Clinton either.

You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

View attachment 93396
Remind me how you and the left condemned Clinton, as I recall the defense all said "well gee it was just a blow job".
One, I did not defend him. Two, I am not left or liberal. Three, I am not LDS, but I understand its principles better than you.

How dare you deflect? That is exactly what Smart, who would hold and act the priesthood power better than you, would tell you.

Step back, RGS.
Wrong you are attempting to deflect by ignoring the historical fact that your buddies the democrats and your choice for President all DEFENDED much worse from Bill Clinton.
You can't, and won't be allowed to, ignore what Trump has done. It's over. The cat is out of the bag, the barn door is open and the nag is galloping and Mighty Donald has struck out.

People care about what Elizabeth Smart thinks about this election, about as much as they care about 50 Cent's opinion on it.

View attachment 93396

Step back, RGS.
You can't, and won't be allowed to, ignore what Trump has done. It's over. The cat is out of the bag, the barn door is open and the nag is galloping and Mighty Donald has struck out.
Drama drama drama.

Decent human beings wouldn't have acted like this pig and her family have for the last eight years. Decent human beings would never even consider voting for a clinton. Decent human beings wouldn't make up fake stories about their opponent to counter the documented and well known crimes of a candidates husband. Decent human beings would never be liberal.

View attachment 93396

Oh so she's like you and others and would rather have a sexual predator and accused rapist in the White House.

Got it. Wow. Just wow. I guess you're going to love Hillary's "taxpayers pay into free abortions for anyone " policy too.

Stranger than fiction these days how supposedly good Christians decide what is good or bad.

View attachment 93396

Step back, RGS.

RGS, you are a failure as a priesthood holder if you really believe that.

Smart explained the problem, and that you can't see it reflects your lack of understanding about your gospel's principles.

What Clinton did back then was wrong (I did not defend him), and what Trump has done then and since is wrong.

That behavior is not acceptable, and Bill is not running.
So when king David committed adultery and remained King of Israel and was not stoned, Nathan failed as a priesthood leader? And God was wrong for sustaining him.
my my how totally lacking in scriptural exegesis you are.

View attachment 93396

no-one believes what trump said was "locker room talk" except for trumpsters. and i don't think they really believe it for a second. if they weren't dishonest they'd acknowledge that what he described was sexual assault... which has been more than substantiated.

good for elizabeth smart.

View attachment 93396

Step back, RGS.

Smart explained the problem, and that you can't see it reflects your lack of understanding about your gospel's principles.

What Clinton did back then was wrong (I did not defend him), and what Trump has done then and since is wrong.

So when king David committed adultery and remained King of Israel and was not stoned, Nathan failed as a priesthood leader? And God was wrong for sustaining him.

it's not about adultery.

did king david sexually assault anyone?

and if he did, do you believe for a second that it would be acceptable in this day and age?

Step back, RGS.

it's not about adultery.

and if he did, do you believe for a second that it would be acceptable in this day and age?
We're talking on a level you know nothing about. jake's opening salvo was about the LDS priesthoold holders and church government.
You're stupidity absolutely amazes me jilian

Hannity just interviewed the woman who said Bill Clinton viciously raped her, she said Hillary threatened her to keep quiet about it.

tyrone, because Smart is a better LDS person than you concerning the seriousness of sexual sin, based on what you write here.

Wow jake. Now you've discovered the seriousness of sexual sin when in previous post you've criticized the Mormon Churches stand on gays not being allowed to marry, members of that community not being baptized and now all of the sudden because you see and opening to go after Mormons, and Donald Trump as well you're agreeing with the Church thru Elizabeth Smart by proxy.
my my

My "salvo" was aimed at the piss poor LDS priesthood holders here on the Board who do not honor their covenants with the Lord and their priesthood oaths. Elizabeth Smart is calling out anyone who thinks locker room talk and sexual assault are OK. RGS and tyroneweaver and BobBlaylock and others here do so.

I have no bone with LDS men and women acting morally and upright.

tyrone's words do not meet the requirements of the Temple Recommend questions.

Step back, RGS.

it's not about adultery.

We're talking on a level you know nothing about. jake's opening salvo was about the LDS priesthoold holders and church government.
You're stupidity absolutely amazes me jilian

snooks...you have like a sixth grade education. there is nothing you could say that would be above my understanding.

but thanks. i'm always amused when someone with a double-digit IQ calls me stupid.

but if that makes you feel better about yourself.

now respond to the post, hack. or shut up and run off with your tail between your legs.

or you can keep defending a piece of garbage like dumb donald with the stupidest of arguments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back