Elizabeth Warren is a racist demagogue

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Warren said that President Trump is an environmental racist, an economic racist, a criminal justice racist, and a healthcare racist.
Democrats make politics about race because they are racist.
Elizabeth Warren is a despicable racist demagogue and she should do the right thing and resign.

Warren said that President Trump is an environmental racist, an economic racist, a criminal justice racist, and a healthcare racist.
Elizabeth Warren is a despicable racist demagogue and she should do the right thing and resign.

Do you even know what the word demagogue means? I'm guessing not, so let me help you out......................

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR demagogue ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
2. (in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
4. to speak or act like a demagogue.

Trump is the biggest demagogue we've ever seen in US politics.

Do you even know what the word demagogue means? I'm guessing not, so let me help you out......................

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.

that would be Al, and the black leaders

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun

Trump never tells people what he is planning on doing. All he does is say how great something is (or is going to be) if he likes it, or he says how bad and terrible other things are that he doesn't like. He doesn't speak in concrete policy, he only speaks in emotional language.

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun

Trump never tells people what he is planning on doing. All he does is say how great something is (or is going to be) if he likes it, or he says how bad and terrible other things are that he doesn't like. He doesn't speak in concrete policy, he only speaks in emotional language.

that's the blacks--for sure

Warren is a phony, President Trump would love to face Pocahontas this fall. Although it will probably be Sleepy Joe IMHO.

Warren's phoniness, pretending to be a squaw when she is actually just a well to do Bostonian broad, is going to contrast with Trump who is 100% real- so much so his name is synonymous with reality tv.

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun

SLAVERY SLAVERY SLAVERY
the whites still keep us down!!!
etc etc etc

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun

Hey thanks for helping me prove it.
Elizabeth Warren is a despicable racist demagogue who spouts hate and fear for power.

It's alright...

I was called a Climate Change RACIST when I said that:

"The world will adjust herself and the climate has always been changing way before any humans were around."

No matter what we are against, the Dems have nothing truthful to say, so they scream "RACIST!" No matter what it is.

2521.jpg

So, I tell them that they can Recycle My Ass!

If you look in the dictionary for the definition of "phony" Liz Warran's picture would be there.
She is such a fake it's unbearable to watch.

hqdefault.jpg

Elizabeth Warren drinking a beer on Instagram Live gets mixed reactions

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
|
noun

Oh I get it, kind of like how Obama interjected himself into every Black-White conflict in order to inflame hatred towards White people and Police.

What is an "environmental racist?"

It was coined when Trump bashed the Green New Deal. His criticisms of the Green New Deal were said to be "anti-green" and thus (apparently) racist towards plant life. Hence, environmental racist.

Forum List

Back