Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Source: Politicususa.com
Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) May 25, 2016

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Go Warren go!!! Attack loserterianism and go for the throat!!!!
You are assuming anyone pays attention to Pocahontas.

Oh some pay attention to her....the most ignorant of the sheeple on the left.
The most prestigious Law School in America and all the students listened to her. She was rated as one of the most respected and knowledgeable law professor in America.

Save your breath

This is Republican Bizarro World where you respond to distinguished academic credentials with Indian war dances

Lookie Lookie!

You've all come around to believing what I've been telling you for a year. Hillary's rightful place in The Democrat Party is - wait for this:

Under the fucking bus!

Why I was even first to predict, though only a month or so ago, that it would be Fauxahontas driving the yellow peril!

Bow down, serfs!

Elizabeth Warren followed up her speech that dismantled Donald Trump with a series of tweets this afternoon that left the billionaire fumbling for childish insult and blown completely out of the water.

In a series of tweets, Sen. Elizabeth Warren unloaded on Donald Trump this afternoon:

If @realDonaldTrump actually believes every stupid lie he reads on the Internet, we’re in for a truckload of trouble if he’s President.

-SNIP-

Democrats, like Warren, shrug off Trump’s playground taunts and keep coming and coming and coming after the billionaire. Donald Trump has never faced anything like what Democrats are going to be throwing at him.

Over the last 24 hours, Warren has shredded Trump in a major speech and on Twitter. The Republican nominee’s response has proven her correct. Trump is an empty-headed, selfish, buffoon who is unfit to be president.

Read more: Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Racist comments are only attractive to a limited demographic. The majority finds them disgusting and a negative attribute to Trump and his supporters.

Lookie Lookie!

You've all come around to believing what I've been telling you for a year. Hillary's rightful place in The Democrat Party is - wait for this:

Under the fucking bus!

Why I was even first to predict, though only a month or so ago, that it would be Fauxahontas driving the yellow peril!

Bow down, serfs!
It's always been in the cards. Stop patting yourself on the back for something that was predicted long ago.

This is how stupid the left is...Warren was caught red handed lying about her heritage but that's ok....because she is on the left. If someone on the right pulled this shit their heads would spin and explode....anyone of them denies it and they are a god damn liar

-SNIP-

Racist comments are only attractive to a limited demographic. The majority finds them disgusting and a negative attribute to Trump and his supporters.
I think the term actually pokes fun at the GOP's inability to actually respond to the substance of Warren's charges against the banks and Wall St.

This is how stupid the left is...Warren was caught red handed lying about her heritage but that's ok....because she is on the left. If someone on the right pulled this shit their heads would spin and explode....anyone of them denies it and they are a god damn liar
No, she wasn't. Millions of Americans claim native American heritage of distant family members marrying into the heritage. Are they all liars? Half the people from Oklahoma, the old official Indian Territory probably claim some native American heritage. People all of the south living in the old Cherokee territory claim it.
Trump and his supporters are distancing themselves from yet another demographic. Anyone claiming native American heritage are being called liars.

Last edited:

BULLSHIT. I challenged you and anyone else to prove that yesterday. You FAILED.

Sorry but Pocahontas is a liar hence I put no stock into anything that spews from her big fat liar mouth.

And your proof is.........

...exactly -- nonexistent.

Y'all live in a bubble of inane juvenile self-delusion -- "I can't prove it but I want it to be true so it is, and if anybody disagrees I'm gonna hold my breath 'til I turn blue, nyah nyah!"
emote_head_explode.gif

Might be time to grow up, Hunior.

Last edited:
Link to proof?

There are god damn links all over this thread...stop your fucking deflecting, tool

Link to proof?

There are god damn links all over this thread...stop your fucking deflecting, tool

Funny that none of them prove your case then. And when I say "none" I mean zero, nada, nothing, the Void, Bupkis City, Blank... Empty... Space.

Self-delusion strikes deep.

No, she wasn't. Millions of Americans claim native American heritage of distant family members marrying into the heritage. Are they all liars? Half the people from Oklahoma, the old official Indian Territory probably claim some native American heritage. People all of the south living in the old Cherokee territory claim it.
Trump and his supporters are distancing themselves from yet another demographic. Anyone claiming native American heritage are being called liars.

Exactly...millions of Americans claim native American ancestry yet have little proof. Records from the late 1800 were very sketchy and would have probably hid the fact that there was Indian lineage. The best most Americans have is family lore recounting how great great grandma may have been Indian
Only conservatives could be outraged

Sorry but Pocahontas is a liar hence I put no stock into anything that spews from her big fat liar mouth.

And your proof is.........

...exactly -- nonexistent.

Y'all live in a bubble of inane juvenile self-delusion -- "I can't prove it but I want it to be true so it is, and if anybody disagrees I'm gonna hold my breath 'til I turn blue, nyah nyah!"
emote_head_explode.gif

Might be time to grow up, Hunior.

Congratulations on your promotion to IGNORED lol

Ha, y'all loony Dems crack me up. I assure you, it'll take a lot more than a fake Indian to take on Trump. If i were y'all, i wouldn't get Trump started on her. The chick's pathetic. Try again.

BULLSHIT. I challenged you and anyone else to prove that yesterday. You FAILED.

No,, you chose to ignore the facts, that isn't fail on my part, it's fail on your part. Now sit down with your utter nonsense and toeing the party line at all costs...even looking like an ignorant fool

Link to proof?

Now that isn't very christian like language to be using, is it? You could end up spending infinity in that imaginary place you call hell that you believe in.

Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians. Nevermind. Continue on lard ass.

The fake Indian, the one who lied and rode her cheekbones to the Senate said Trump is an insecure money grubber

Lol

"Lied" huh?

Link?

Cherokee Cheekbones

OH.

Well, this changes everything. Paul Revere and the Raiders made a pop song in 1966 and that proves the rear axles on green Mercurys are made of flooby dust.

Silly me. I shoulda figured that out. :eusa_doh:[/QUOTE]

Here is Cher proving that Warren has Indian heritage

Forum List

Back