Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

Sorry but Pocahontas is a liar hence I put no stock into anything that spews from her big fat liar mouth.

And your proof is.........

...exactly -- nonexistent.

Y'all live in a bubble of inane juvenile self-delusion -- "I can't prove it but I want it to be true so it is, and if anybody disagrees I'm gonna hold my breath 'til I turn blue, nyah nyah!"
emote_head_explode.gif

Might be time to grow up, Hunior.

Congratulations on your promotion to IGNORED lol

:eusa_clap: Very well not-played. Beautifully not-done-anything-about.

Point proven, QED.

Next...

This is how stupid the left is...Warren was caught red handed lying about her heritage but that's ok....because she is on the left. If someone on the right pulled this shit their heads would spin and explode....anyone of them denies it and they are a god damn liar

BULLSHIT. I challenged you and anyone else to prove that yesterday. You FAILED.

No,, you chose to ignore the facts, that isn't fail on my part, it's fail on your part. Now sit down with your utter nonsense and toeing the party line at all costs...even looking like an ignorant fool

Funny you still can't prove it then, huh. :itsok:

Hey, maybe if ya put on the Special Red Shoes, click them together three times....

Ha, y'all loony Dems crack me up. I assure you, it'll take a lot more than a fake Indian to take on Trump. If i were y'all, i wouldn't get Trump started on her. The chick's pathetic. Try again.
She isn't a fake. Trump is a fake and Warren at the present time is forcing Trump to panic and make yet more racist remarks to defend his pathological lying,

Ha, y'all loony Dems crack me up. I assure you, it'll take a lot more than a fake Indian to take on Trump. If i were y'all, i wouldn't get Trump started on her. The chick's pathetic. Try again.
She isn't a fake. Trump is a fake and Warren at the present time is forcing Trump to panic and make yet more racist remarks to defend his pathological lying,

a fake indian is not a fake? in what universe? She is not only a fake, she is a flake.

Truly a sad state of affairs for the party of Kennedy and Truman that the best they have is the lying hildebeast, fauxahontas, and crazy Bernie. What a clown show.

:lmao:Yeah, i'm pretty sure Trump isn't too worried about a dumb fake Indian. Like i said, if i were y'all, i wouldn't get him started on her. It won't be pretty.

This is how stupid the left is...Warren was caught red handed lying about her heritage but that's ok....because she is on the left. If someone on the right pulled this shit their heads would spin and explode....anyone of them denies it and they are a god damn liar

No,, you chose to ignore the facts, that isn't fail on my part, it's fail on your part. Now sit down with your utter nonsense and toeing the party line at all costs...even looking like an ignorant fool

Hey, maybe if ya put on the Special Red Shoes, click them together three times....

GFY there are numerable links proving she lied. Your attempt at being condescending is just more fail on your part. You really are a worthless troll

GFY there are numerable links proving she lied. Your attempt at being condescending is just more fail on your part. You really are a worthless troll

Warren claims she is 1/32 Native American

You have yet to disprove it

:lmao:Yeah, i'm pretty sure Trump isn't too worried about a dumb fake Indian. Like i said, if i were y'all, i wouldn't get him started on her. It won't be pretty.
He already did and it has backfired on him.

Yet you are unable to provide one credible one, or at present even a non-credible on that we can mock and make fun of.

If Trump did get started on the fake Indian, it would be hilariously brutal. She isn't in his league. She should just shut up now.

Read the links dumbass, you and your little butt buddy Pogo are looking really stupid here....but that's normal for you two goofs. Now run along and be stupid somewhere else, fool

Yet you are unable to provide one credible one, or at present even a non-credible on that we can mock and make fun of.

Oh look another fake injun supporter too fucking stupid to read links.

So "numerable" you can't bring any after two days.
Doesn't get much more "numerable" than that. As long as the numeral is ...

logo.png

are you living under a bridge? Trump's numbers go up every time one of your loony dems try to take him on. He destroyed the fake squaw. 1/32 indian????????????? are you guys really that gullible?

Again, pretty sure it's gonna take a lot more than a dumb fake Indian to take on Trump. She isn't in his league. Y'all are just delusional if you think otherwise.

Read the links dumbass, you and your little butt buddy Pogo are looking really stupid here....but that's normal for you two goofs. Now run along and be stupid somewhere else, fool

The best you have is that her claims are unsubstantiated
....you have yet to prove she is not 1/32 native American. You are claiming she is a liar. Burden of proof is on you

Oh look another fake injun supporter too fucking stupid to read links.
What links?

are you living under a bridge? Trump's numbers go up every time one of your loony dems try to take him on. He destroyed the fake squaw. 1/32 indian????????????? are you guys really that gullible?

They are left loons...being gullible is a requirement for membership. You really have to wonder how they reached adulthood

Can you disprove what she claims?

I did ....you have yet to prove she is not 1/32 native American. You are claiming she is a liar. Burden of proof is on you

wrong, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Sooooo, post her family tree showing Sitting Bull as her great great great great grandfather.

do you understand what 1/32 means?

Forum List

Back