Elizabeth Warren Just Shredded Trump And Brought The GOP Nominee To His Knees

If your leading candidate was not a proven habitual liar, this might not be the line of discourse, but she is and it is, so deal with it.

Yea..yea...25 years ago she claimed she landed where there were snipers
50 years ago she thought she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary

Meanwhile your leading candidate lies to claim he saw Muslims dancing in our streets, he lies to claim he never met the handicapped man he mocked, lied to claim he never said John McCain was not his type of hero

there were muslims dancing in the streets in NJ after 9/11. That is well documented. The only issue is how many, Trump said thousands, while the actual numbers were probably less than 500.

You forgot to mention the moon landing was faked in New Mexico and that John Barron shot JFK.

Huh? its you left wing fools who claim that the moon landing was faked.

As to JFK, the sealed portions of the Warren commission report will be opened in 2038. Then, if we are still alive, we may know the truth.

:::::wwwwhoooooosssshhhhh::::

did you just fart?

13237859_507510282782917_6753648967739687001_n.jpg
I love the man hands.

Jay Silverheels was quite the athlete. Famous Lacrosse player.

Of course this is a golden opportunity to claim Jay Silverheels was a "fake Indian" too --- since you have the same amount of evidence and all. Why quit when you're on a roll?
looks like Warren in that photo, with man hands. I see no Jay Silverheels.

Jay Silverheels was quite the athlete. Famous Lacrosse player.

Of course this is a golden opportunity to claim Jay Silverheels was a "fake Indian" too --- since you have the same amount of evidence and all. Why quit when you're on a roll?
looks like Warren in that photo, with man hands. I see no Jay Silverheels.

Sooooo.... you've never heard of Photoshop --- yet you feel qualified to post on a message board?

Golden opportunity knocks.

4ba06295cb506e96b783e0cd5390a4d7.jpg

Yea..yea...25 years ago she claimed she landed where there were snipers
50 years ago she thought she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary

Meanwhile your leading candidate lies to claim he saw Muslims dancing in our streets, he lies to claim he never met the handicapped man he mocked, lied to claim he never said John McCain was not his type of hero

there were muslims dancing in the streets in NJ after 9/11. That is well documented. The only issue is how many, Trump said thousands, while the actual numbers were probably less than 500.

You forgot to mention the moon landing was faked in New Mexico and that John Barron shot JFK.

As to JFK, the sealed portions of the Warren commission report will be opened in 2038. Then, if we are still alive, we may know the truth.

did you just fart?

Sorry --- bullshit gives me gas :9:

did you just fart?

Sorry --- bullshit gives me gas :9:
that looks like more than gas.

[
So when Warren says she's part Indian, that isn't a claim, it's a claim when she's challenged on her claim and she needs to be proven wrong. And I called you a moron. Nailed it!

The claim on the table is pretty simple, even for your stage of intellect. It's all of two words:

"She lied".

It baffles me that anybody would willingly purport to not understand two words in seven letters. Subject-verb, period. The verb is "lied". The basis is nonexistent. I'm not sure how this can be made any more elementary, short of pulling out Play-Doh stick figures.
Why would you be baffled by Kaz having an irrational view of a pro-choice pro-banking regulation democrat? LOL

Baffled, but not surprised.

Warren's status is ultimately not my interest here; my fascination is the same thing it usually is, the psychology of blatant self-delusion, where somebody goes on and on and on with the same meme after it's been debunked. I try in vain to get a grip on what they can possibly be thinking.

As the old state the obvious adage goes, "when the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Weird -- somehow the self-deluded seem to think there's more than one answer to that.

Warren was proven part Indian?

Link?

It was proven that "she lied"?

Link?

You said it was proven she was part Indian, not proving she wasn't does prove she is. You do explain the left wing overt bias in the media if that's what you think is editing

Warren's status is ultimately not my interest here; my fascination is the same thing it usually is, the psychology of blatant self-delusion, where somebody goes on and on and on with the same meme after it's been debunked. I try in vain to get a grip on what they can possibly be thinking.

As the old state the obvious adage goes, "when the known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?"

Weird -- somehow the self-deluded seem to think there's more than one answer to that.

Link?

Link?

watch the video of her landing "under sniper fire"

we all know that Benghazi was not caused by a video created by a fool in California and viewed by 5 or 6 people in the entire world.

The pronoun "she" refers to Elizabeth Warren. You know, the thread topic.

Try to keep up.

forgive me oh great one, I got my female liberal liars mixed up.

Yes, Warren is the one who said her father was Chief Sitting Bull

[
The claim on the table is pretty simple, even for your stage of intellect. It's all of two words:

"She lied".

It baffles me that anybody would willingly purport to not understand two words in seven letters. Subject-verb, period. The verb is "lied". The basis is nonexistent. I'm not sure how this can be made any more elementary, short of pulling out Play-Doh stick figures.
Why would you be baffled by Kaz having an irrational view of a pro-choice pro-banking regulation democrat? LOL

Link?

Link?

You said it was proven she was part Indian, not proving she wasn't does prove she is. You do explain the left wing overt bias in the media if that's what you think is editing

Ummm..... no Cinderella, if I said that you could quote it. I said it was *NOT* proven that "she lied". Are we still having trouble with English?

[

Link?

Link?

Ummm..... no Cinderella, if I said that you could quote it. I said it was *NOT* proven that "she lied". Are we still having trouble with English?

What is NOT proven is her claim to be 1/32 native American. BTW, she used that claim to get special treatment on admission to Harvard. Kinda like Obama used his foreign student claim to get special treatment at Columbia.

Your heroes are all frauds, deal with it.

[

Link?

Link?

What is NOT proven is her claim to be 1/32 native American. BTW, she used that claim to get special treatment on admission to Harvard. Kinda like Obama used his foreign student claim to get special treatment at Columbia.

Your heroes are all frauds, deal with it.

Correct that her claim to be Cherokee and Lenape is not proven. It's a family tradition. But it's also irrelevant to anything.

And no, she did not "use that claim to get special treatment". Both of these were already covered in post 160, which it must terrify y'all to go read for fear you might find out you're riding a myth.

I don't know squat about O'bama and Columbia, nor do I care. It too is irrelevant. I have but one hero to defend, and that is The Truth. The Fraud is all your'n. QED.

See, it really doesn't matter to me what Elizabeth Warren's ancestry is or isn't, or who the founders of the Klan were, or where "honor killing" comes from. What matters is that these questions have known answers, or in the Warren case an absence of evidence to the contrary. These simple realities CANNOT be ignored. It just is not an option. You either make your case, or you fail to make it.

When you say "Hillary Clinton plays centerfield for the Cleveland Indians", and it is then proven right in front of your face that Hillary Clinton DOES NOT play centerfield for the Cleveland Indians....... you do not have the option to go on saying she does as if nothing happened.

I don't get where y'all get this idea that you can just make reality up as you go. You can't.

Last edited:
[

Link?

Link?

Actually you did say it was proven she didn't lie. That's the only way to "debunk" the claim that she did. You may now proceed to not get it as you always do.

my fascination is the same thing it usually is, the psychology of blatant self-delusion, where somebody goes on and on and on with the same meme after it's been debunked

[

Link?

Link?

Actually you did say it was proven she didn't lie. That's the only way to "debunk" the claim that she did. You may now proceed to not get it as you always do.

my fascination is the same thing it usually is, the psychology of blatant self-delusion, where somebody goes on and on and on with the same meme after it's been debunked

Nope. It ain't. Obviously I'm not much of a Special Ed teacher.

When the premises:

>> She lied << and >> she listed X to gain an advantage <<​

-- are presented, and those very premises are met with directly contradictory evidence (160 and later), then the premises are debunked.

They can be undebunked with supporting evidence FOR the original premises, thereby debunking the debunkment. That's why the FIRST thing I did, and always do, is to invite said evidence. Benefit of the doubt. Indeed the presence of such evidence would have prevented the ability to debunk them. Unless I chose to follow the same path of self-delusion y'all do, but I don't.

But nowhere -- in this thread or any other over the last four years --- has any such evidence ever been presented.

Ergo ---- Bunk.
Not rocket surgery..

Speaking of debunkitude, let's go back to the statement you're trying to obscure with this load of bullshit, that being:

"You said it was proven she was part Indian"

Which is a lie.

Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her

Ah, OK. I get it now. That makes lying about it OK then

Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her

Ah, OK. I get it now. That makes lying about it OK then

So you're actually saying "there is no proof" is a lie?

Fine -- show how. Bring heap proof. Make big wampum.

Warren goes about it the wrong way. She should follow Trumps lead.

Lie THEN call the media stupid, and change the subject ... NEVER try and defend yourself .

The woman who pretended to be an Indian so she could take the place of an actual Indian and get all the benefits..........right.....
she did not do that...LInk ...Trump is a rapist per sworn testimony

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Just when you think he's alienated every possible demographic, he pulls another one. This should play well in, say, Oklahoma. Montana. The Dakotas. You know, places a Republican would never win anyway. :eusa_shifty:

I guess when you dabble in real estate you learn how to burn bridges.

Yeah........he built a business empire alienating people......keep telling yourself that.....and as he exposes warren as the worst kind of human being for lying about her race to take advantage of benefits that were supposed to go to the actual minorities...keep telling yourself that....

Aaaaand here we go yet again, there's one born every minute....

lying about her race to take advantage of benefits

Links? You'll need two for these two assertions.
Rotsa ruck. Be the first.

The thread that keeps on giving. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

:dig:

The woman who pretended to be an Indian so she could take the place of an actual Indian and get all the benefits..........right.....
she did not do that...LInk ...Trump is a rapist per sworn testimony

:eusa_clap: Excellent. Just when you think he's alienated every possible demographic, he pulls another one. This should play well in, say, Oklahoma. Montana. The Dakotas. You know, places a Republican would never win anyway. :eusa_shifty:

I guess when you dabble in real estate you learn how to burn bridges.

Yeah........he built a business empire alienating people......keep telling yourself that.....and as he exposes warren as the worst kind of human being for lying about her race to take advantage of benefits that were supposed to go to the actual minorities...keep telling yourself that....

alienating people is EXACTLY how you get to the top ... if you dont bust some balls and kick some ass you'll be the catcher not the pitcher.

Warren did not "shred" jack shit.
The OP is sourcing a hyper-partisan blogger.
Let's remember, Warren herself purchased homes and flipped them for a profit.

Forum List

Back